Pages:
Author

Topic: Journey from .15 btc to a motorcycle (32 btc) via sports betting OVER 1 BTC NOW! - page 15. (Read 17191 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
For the record, a few people have sent me BTC to bet along with my bets, and I have opened individual spreadsheets for each of them to track their investments.  Any of them may withdrawl at any time.

SuperBit has matched my Starting Bankroll as of today, and I will place the same bets and bet amounts as what I place for myself in this thread
DebitMe has matched my Starting Bankroll as of today, and I will place the same bets and bet amounts as what I place for myself in this thread
Optimator has sent me 5BTC to use to place the same bets, but I will be betting more on each bet for him.  Same games though.

Posting this for the public record, that I hold funds for each of these indiviuals.

If anyone else wants to join in, you may.  PM me or post, and we can discuss.  You will get your own spreadsheet to follow, and can cash in and out immediately and anytime you wish (unless I am asleep obviously).

That's an awesome service! Are you charging anyone for that?

They are providing me a percentage of any PROFIT
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
For the record, a few people have sent me BTC to bet along with my bets, and I have opened individual spreadsheets for each of them to track their investments.  Any of them may withdrawl at any time.

SuperBit has matched my Starting Bankroll as of today, and I will place the same bets and bet amounts as what I place for myself in this thread
DebitMe has matched my Starting Bankroll as of today, and I will place the same bets and bet amounts as what I place for myself in this thread
Optimator has sent me 5BTC to use to place the same bets, but I will be betting more on each bet for him.  Same games though.

Posting this for the public record, that I hold funds for each of these indiviuals.

If anyone else wants to join in, you may.  PM me or post, and we can discuss.  You will get your own spreadsheet to follow, and can cash in and out immediately and anytime you wish (unless I am asleep obviously).

That's an awesome service! Are you charging anyone for that?
For the record, a few people have sent me BTC to bet along with my bets, and I have opened individual spreadsheets for each of them to track their investments.  Any of them may withdrawl at any time.

Optimator has sent me 5BTC to use to place the same bets, but I will be betting more on each bet for him.  Same games though.

If anyone else wants to join in, you may.  PM me or post, and we can discuss.  You will get your own spreadsheet to follow, and can cash in and out immediately and anytime you wish (unless I am asleep obviously).

Offer open still, if you want to join the ride let me know, you can get started on today's picks, make some btc, and be a part of this epic journey Smiley
Plays for tonight:
Pittsburg Pirates moneyline, .08 WIN

Tampa Bay/ Boston Red Sox Over 9, .04  LOSS

Boston Red Sox Moneyline .04 WIN

Colorado Rockies Moneyline .08 LOSS

PARLAY:
STL moneyline
Pitt moneyline
Bos Red Sox moneyline
CHI/BOS Under 5 (NHL)  .02 LOSS
You're earning quite a bit now. in gambling I have only earn 0.17 profit. You're doing well, very well.

Join in Smiley
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
You're earning quite a bit now. in gambling I have only earn 0.17 profit. You're doing well, very well.
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Good luck on your journey. Watching this thread
I have received a partnership with a member here, who has sent me 5BTC of theirs to bet alongside my bets.  I am keeping this btc out of the running total, and will be placing the same bets that I make here with their BTC.

If the person would like to confirm, they may, if not, they can remain annon.

If anyone else wants in, you can Pm or post.  I have created a spreadsheet for them to follow which shows their current balance, and they may withdrawl their btc at any time.
I. Sijsling moneyline, 2 units WIN
I guess this is yes and no.

I did not go busto last night.  My bankroll was about .243 still

I just topped up some, to be able to bet a little bigger, after all, the bike won't be available forever Smiley

Also, I may have someone who wants to piggy back off of my picks, and they may match my current bankroll.  They will get access to a spreadsheet with all the picks sorted, and will receive their share of the profits either daily, weekly, or monthly, thier choice. 

The bankroll amount shown in this thread though is just MY current bankroll.

If anyone else wants to piggyback, PM me.

Actually, I lied.  I hit a bet I forgot about, that was delayed from yesterday.  So my running balance is .4988, without me topping up.  However, I am going to leve it in there, to boost myself a bit.  So my balance is at .8308

I guess this is yes and no.

I did not go busto last night.  My bankroll was about .243 still

I just topped up some, to be able to bet a little bigger, after all, the bike won't be available forever Smiley

Also, I may have someone who wants to piggy back off of my picks, and they may match my current bankroll.  They will get access to a spreadsheet with all the picks sorted, and will receive their share of the profits either daily, weekly, or monthly, thier choice. 

The bankroll amount shown in this thread though is just MY current bankroll.

If anyone else wants to piggyback, PM me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Bad night last night.

Topped up bankroll after selling an item listed on bitmit for last 2 weeks.  Current bankroll, .5750

Doesn't that mean you loose the original bet? You no longer are starting with just .15 since you already added more in.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Bad night last night.

Topped up bankroll after selling an item listed on bitmit for last 2 weeks.  Current bankroll, .5750

big play for me today on ATL!
Bad night last night.

Parlay:

Stl Win
LAA Win
Mexico Win

3 units

LOST
Whats your current asset count for those of us rooting for you against stats?

started day at .38ish

Most is in play at the moment
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Whats your current asset count for those of us rooting for you against stats?
New York Yankees Moneyline 6 units. Lose
i belive in you xbox lol! even though I like the ps4 more then xboxone haha

xboxone is terrible.  massive fail
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
i belive in you xbox lol! even though I like the ps4 more then xboxone haha
Pages:
Jump to: