Pages:
Author

Topic: Journey from .15 btc to a motorcycle (32 btc) via sports betting OVER 1 BTC NOW! - page 13. (Read 17191 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Here is my pledge, if you get the bankroll to 27 btc, I will "tip" you the extra 5 to get you to 32.  So you end up getting 32 and I get 22 Btc.  I would encourage the others that are "going along for the ride" to make similar offerings, because lets face it, a return of 2550% is amazing and commendable ((22-.83)/.83)=25.50.

That is an amazing goal and I wish you luck and support your efforts (obvious from my "investing" in you).  Personally I have gone from putting $200 on Oddsmaker to just over $1000 or a 400% increase, and was very happy with that.  But I hope that you can blow me out of the water.

On a side note, I have made a pretty good return by betting on the Kansas City Royals against ... it doesnt matter... to score under a certain number of runs in a game.  I usually bet the under when this is around 8 or 9 points total.  This is def a good bet when James Shields is pitching.  I am from KC and love to see them win, but I also make a good return when they win with a low scoring game.  Just something to think about and look at, thought I would mention it as I have made around 200 bucks with pretty small bets (about 30 bucks a game) pretty consistently this year.
He'll be getting the boost from me! Barring some unforeseen life event, I'm riding this out. I like the idea of a detailed log on his way to 32 btc from basically zero. Just wanted to help pad his winnings on his way up
Activity: 28
Cool Dude, I'm just telling ya' :  Don't bet against the Spurs.   Cool

Too late.  A gimpy Tony Parker and a pissed off Lebron spells trouble tonight for those pesky Spurs.

I hate the Heat.  But they win tonight.

I think heat win to bud!

I have been perfect so far today, need the Yankees to win to keep streak alive
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Too late.  A gimpy Tony Parker and a pissed off Lebron spells trouble tonight for those pesky Spurs.

I think heat win to bud!

Activity: 38

Pittsburg Pirates Moneyline .04 LOSE
I'm in st peters, close to st Louis. But I am down for a roadtrip. The stadium looks awesome, with the waterfalls lol.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
thats awesome, and too bad you have never been, we are ok this year but have hit a bit of a slump, always fun to attend either way.  I have yet to get out to the stadium myself this year (very busy at work) but always up for a trip to the "K"

Btw im from Johnson County if you know where that is?
Here is my pledge, if you get the bankroll to 27 btc, I will "tip" you the extra 5 to get you to 32.  So you end up getting 32 and I get 22 Btc.  I would encourage the others that are "going along for the ride" to make similar offerings, because lets face it, a return of 2550% is amazing and commendable ((22-.83)/.83)=25.50.

That is an amazing goal and I wish you luck and support your efforts (obvious from my "investing" in you).  Personally I have gone from putting $200 on Oddsmaker to just over $1000 or a 400% increase, and was very happy with that.  But I hope that you can blow me out of the water.

On a side note, I have made a pretty good return by betting on the Kansas City Royals against ... it doesnt matter... to score under a certain number of runs in a game.  I usually bet the under when this is around 8 or 9 points total.  This is def a good bet when James Shields is pitching.  I am from KC and love to see them win, but I also make a good return when they win with a low scoring game.  Just something to think about and look at, thought I would mention it as I have made around 200 bucks with pretty small bets (about 30 bucks a game) pretty consistently this year.

I'm right down 70 from you if you are in kc. Never been to Kauffman...lets hit a game later this year?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

For the record, a few people have sent me BTC to bet along with my bets, and I have opened individual spreadsheets for each of them to track their investments.  Any of them may withdrawl at any time.

SuperBit has matched my Starting Bankroll as of today, and I will place the same bets and bet amounts as what I place for myself in this thread
DebitMe has matched my Starting Bankroll as of today, and I will place the same bets and bet amounts as what I place for myself in this thread
Optimator has sent me 5BTC to use to place the same bets, but I will be betting more on each bet for him.  Same games though.
ShooToo has sent me 1BTC to use to place the same bets, but I will be betting more on each bet for him.  Same games though.
WillThePill has sent me 1BTC to use to place the same bets, but I will be betting more on each bet for him.  Same games though.

Posting this for the public record, that I hold funds for each of these indiviuals.

If anyone else wants to join in, you may.  PM me or post, and we can discuss.  You will get your own spreadsheet to follow, and can cash in and out immediately and anytime you wish (unless I am asleep obviously).

Offer open still, if you want to join the ride let me know, you can get started on today's picks, make some btc, and be a part of this epic journey Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
At this rate you'll be able to buy the bike from your commission alone from the investors! (if you have a nice win streak of course)

glglgl
Just invested 1 BTC with xboxgames.
Good luck with the bike, you can do it. Wink

Received BTC, and sent you spreadsheet copy
Activity: 9
Just invested 1 BTC with xboxgames.
Good luck with the bike, you can do it. Wink
Are you going to lay anything on the US Open Futures?

Shoot - if you hit a 300 - 1 shot, you're money Smiley

I am going to be checking it out today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1833
Merit: 1030
Are you going to lay anything on the US Open Futures?

Shoot - if you hit a 300 - 1 shot, you're money Smiley

Investing 1 btc with xboxgames taking an agreed upon % of the profits

Good luck bud

Confirmed received. 

Anyone else wanting to get in today let me know. 
PARLAY:

J-W. Tsonga -3
P. Kohlschreiber -3
T. Berdych -4
J.M. Del Potro -3.5

WIN

Won the first parlay of the day, good start.
Pages:
Jump to: