Pages:
Author

Topic: Jr BM asking for 300 positive comment in his service thread via bounty campaign. - page 3. (Read 677 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1075
EDIT:
Jr BM You should not ask people to make positive comments in your service thread. It looks like paid bumping which may cause a lot of spamming. As a bounty manager, you should be smart enough. You could ask them to comment here, but it should not be compulsory or even should not be paid. I hope you can understand and change the bounty rules asap.

Thanks for your advise. Let us make the rules compulsory to optional.
He says will make it as optional will this be okay or still some kind of positive farming involved in this?
to be honest I don't think it is and I think he just worded it poorly or he shouldn't have said optional. but if you ask me they should have just said that they wouldn't obligate people who review their service to give a positive review in order to get a reward(just like how some review campaign I saw).
Activity: 302
Merit: 69
Designing for everyone
I wonder what will be the benefit of asking them to such positive comment especially from newbie and jr member accounts, anyone who is looking for a business will consider this? Huh
He assumed that this will give him a positive feedback here in the forum. Prolly to tell his future customers how good he is as a bounty manager. It's foolish.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
I guess it's against the forum rules as stated above and the user maybe banned temp or permanent for this action since its already reported but yet I can see the existence of thread.

I wonder what will be the benefit of asking them to such positive comment especially from newbie and jr member accounts, anyone who is looking for a business will consider this? Huh

EDIT:
Jr BM You should not ask people to make positive comments in your service thread. It looks like paid bumping which may cause a lot of spamming. As a bounty manager, you should be smart enough. You could ask them to comment here, but it should not be compulsory or even should not be paid. I hope you can understand and change the bounty rules asap.

Thanks for your advise. Let us make the rules compulsory to optional.
He says will make it as optional will this be okay or still some kind of positive farming involved in this?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
It's already started. How you are looking at this?

Can't that be dealt through reporting? I think massive spam is usually dealt with.
Yeah, exactly. But I was talking about how it looks the whole thing Smiley

He also says the campaign is escrowed, by his own team. Lol.

LOL, it's funny.

I am feeling crazy after reading the bump message in the service thread. Though we can not expect more than this from the hunters.

Jr BM takes A unit strategy has been adopted to manage the bounty. He arranged a positive review campaign to entice bounty hunters to promote his service thread. Already there are more than 20 positive comments, if his spamming thread is not locked, then Jr BM will promote his service thread by this positive review-campaign. I request the moderator to close that thread immediately.

After the discussion here and warning him in his service thread, he should stop the campaign (the positive comment) asap.
LDL
Activity: 560
Merit: 581
Jr BM takes A unit strategy has been adopted to manage the bounty. He arranged a positive review campaign to entice bounty hunters to promote his service thread. Already there are more than 20 positive comments, if his spamming thread is not locked, then Jr BM will promote his service thread by this positive review-campaign. I request the moderator to close that thread immediately.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Can't that be dealt through reporting?
I think so: it's not allowed to give an incentive to post. Although there have been exceptions in the form of review campaigns, in this case it's just spam. And since it's paid in altcoins, it's a giveaway that's not allowed. I've reported both topics.

He also says the campaign is escrowed, by his own team. Lol.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Project developers should not trust this kind of bounty manager because they are incapable of bringing up good results if they are faking their trust rating they are also going to fake their results.
Legit bounty managers never resort to shilling they know that project developers are wise enough to choose the right managers for their project, not someone who manipulates their reputation through shilling.
Activity: 672
Merit: 557
Nice you bringing up here, I'm not check it even though his thread keep bumped in service board.

It's really suspicious how he ask the participants to leave a positive review, he haven't manage any bounty and we don't know how trusted he's.

I already leave a neutral feedback on his account, his client need to check the feedback left on his account. I will not surprised if he might ask the participants to give him merit or positive feedback in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013

Can't that be dealt through reporting? I think massive spam is usually dealt with.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

Nothing to explain more. The bounty manager Jr BM started a bounty to increase his/her telegram/Twitter followers. It's okay. But the manager is also asking for a positive comment in his/her service thread.. And first 300 valid participants will be paid. That means let's wait for at least 300 spam/shilling comments in his/her service thread.

archive: https://archive.ph/Da30Q

Pages:
Jump to: