Pages:
Author

Topic: [JS] Primedice3 - Bot w/GUI, Verifier, Dark Theme & Hotkeys [Upd: 01/11/2015] - page 2. (Read 36168 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
You should edit the script to store the seeds and info related to provable fairness before rolling, doing that work for the player. If the information isn't recorded before the roll, what's the point of being provably fair?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hey guys. Here is a dumb questions.
I live in the States and cannot get Primedice to work. I can play it using TOR, however this bot doesn't work on it. I've tried VPN's (in my MacBook's settings as well as browser's), proxies etc. but nothing seems to work and my IP won't change as long as I use Chrome/Firefox/Safari. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

You can roll, tip, chat, and withdraw from the US. The only thing you cant do is view your deposit address. So just deposit from TOR then log back on with chrome and youll be good
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
Hey guys. Here is a dumb questions.
I live in the States and cannot get Primedice to work. I can play it using TOR, however this bot doesn't work on it. I've tried VPN's (in my MacBook's settings as well as browser's), proxies etc. but nothing seems to work and my IP won't change as long as I use Chrome/Firefox/Safari. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Activity: 56
==[ Donation: ]=

BTC Addy: 1LuLz9djKFPTfbFuCKedm2FuX1fiSqt5hg

==[ Message To Mods: ]=

I am the creator of this bot, please remove any other threads that have the same one.

Hey all, paradocks here. This is where I will push any updates for my bot. I may add some of my other scripts here.
If any have any suggestions or requests just post here or shoot me a PM.
Everything is open source -- so no obfuscation.

==[ How To: Using Scripts: ]=

1. Go to primedice.com
2. Open your browser console with CTRL + Shift + J key combo.
3. Paste the scripts in console and press enter.

==[ How To: Using Bot: ]=

1. Fill in your desired settings.
2**. Click on "Set Params" (Click this every time you change your settings)
3. Click "Start".
4. Enjoy!:
** Make sure you are clicking "Set Params" and not "Save Params".
"Save Params" saves the bot settings in your browser.
Those settings are loaded each time you inject the bot.

==[ PD3 Bot: ]= Link: [Pastebin]

https://i.imgur.com/D0Fv9O1.png

==[ Bet Verifier: ]=  Link: [JSFiddle]

https://i.imgur.com/EK2s2NQ.png

==[ PD3 Theme - Dark: ]= Link: [Pastebin]

https://i.imgur.com/rjNO54x.png

==[ PD3 - Hotkeys: ]= Link: [Pastebin]

You can set your own custom keys. I added comments in the script to explain.
To change your basebet without using the console or refreshing -- click the dice icon above the 1/2, 2x, and Max buttons.
You can also chat with the script enabled now.

rules??
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Who can edit the script? I will pay.

Please, send me personal message

I have PMed you about this.. I have implemented and tested your request. Smiley
Activity: 4
Who can edit the script? I will pay.

Please, send me personal message
I want to pay you 10 million Satoshi, if you do edit the script according to my idea, write me a private message. Sorry for my English, I used translatory English, I used translator.

I already sent you 500 000 Satoshi in proof of my words. did you get them?
Please find time for the execution of my request. Contact me and I'll tell you my idea for improving the script. My E-mail: [email protected]
I wrote you in the comments on Youtube.
Hi, script working perfectly! Thanks, can you make one function?

in Advanced Settings ->>> Swap After X Losses - i can put only 1 digit

for example - if i put 3 - i get next scheme   111 222 111 222 .......

can edit the script so that I can select multiple numbers at once?

for example - if i put 3,2,5,4  ->>> i get next scheme 111 22 11111 2222

Thanks

P.S. write me a private message - I have one idea to offer, it's even better
Is it possible to automate clicking the "Browser Lag?" button?  It would be cool to automatically click it every couple of hundred rolls or something.

by the way... sending some beer/coffee money your way, paradoxal420 :-)

Yes it is possible but you will need some small additions to the code in order to make it work. I could do that but i really don't have the time at this point. If you have some programming experience (which i guess you don't in order to ask that) you could make it too or find someone who has. IF i get some free time i may do that and post it for you.

Thanks!  I have limited programming experience.  Mostly editing codes someone else wrote.  I know how to find the html element but I don't really understand how to identify the POS of the element for programming code like iMacro.  And besides that, this isn't in iMacros.  And besides that, it's better that it's not in iMacros hehehe.  I like being able to run the program directly embedded in the website rather than having to use an addon.  Seems less processor intensive than iMacros but I haven't really measured it.

idk... thanks for the reply and yeah that would be great if you are able to add my requested feature.  I might even be willing to chuck a beer or two at you if you did Wink

as it is now it def lags after 20-30 minutes. 

I have send you a PM with the modified version that does what you requested. If anyone else wants it just let me know in order to send it.
Enjoy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Is it possible to automate clicking the "Browser Lag?" button?  It would be cool to automatically click it every couple of hundred rolls or something.

Yes it is possible but you will need some small additions to the code in order to make it work. I could do that but i really don't have the time at this point. If you have some programming experience (which i guess you don't in order to ask that) you could make it too or find someone who has. IF i get some free time i may do that and post it for you.

Thanks!  I have limited programming experience.  Mostly editing codes someone else wrote.  I know how to find the html element but I don't really understand how to identify the POS of the element for programming code like iMacro.  And besides that, this isn't in iMacros.  And besides that, it's better that it's not in iMacros hehehe.  I like being able to run the program directly embedded in the website rather than having to use an addon.  Seems less processor intensive than iMacros but I haven't really measured it.

idk... thanks for the reply and yeah that would be great if you are able to add my requested feature.  I might even be willing to chuck a beer or two at you if you did Wink

as it is now it def lags after 20-30 minutes. 

legendary

does stunna allow to use such scripts for primedice? i wanted to try it out though i was always worried that they somehow catch me using it and i will get banned with all my faucet levels and bitcoins that are currently on my account, is it ok to use it?
Stunna allows the use of scripts like that as long as they use the API so go on and use it. You won't have any issues.
Activity: 658
does stunna allow to use such scripts for primedice? i wanted to try it out though i was always worried that they somehow catch me using it and i will get banned with all my faucet levels and bitcoins that are currently on my account, is it ok to use it?
legendary
Hi, I was never able to get the script to work.  Probably something on my end like with by browser or something... not sure.  But I tired making the settings and then clicking the set param and then the button to start but it didn't do anything.  Are there any common errors for why the bets won't even startup?  Probably something really simple I'm forgetting but it is really a lot of settings.  I tried running it in firefox and chrome and I get nothing happening.  I'm doing the method where I copy/paste the code and it looks like it works since I get the betting interface and sweet dark theme.

I see you have a 'guide' in the first post but it doesn't really explain all the parameters and really what they do.  I'm trying to learn more but I don't really see explanations to read.

I'm also trying to understand if this automation keeps track of bets as you go along.  The problem with the site's auto bet is that it does not keep track or add up the percentage to increase on minimum bets.  So like if I tell it to increment 5% on a .00000001 bet will it know that after 5 or however many bets that it is time to go to .00000002 bet?  I like the slow strategy but it's hard to test on this bot since I haven't even been able to make it go.

What I'd really like is an imacro version of this which is very easy for me to change the code.  I started work on one but I have no idea what I'm doing.  I compared it to a 999dice imacro script and am learning a bit but still not sure exactly how to set the TAG commands but I might be able to figure it out.  But your version of the bot has a lot more features than I'd ever know how to program into an imacro.

thx for any help.
Script work, but NOT WORK is SWAP AFTER # ROLLS

Can you edit script?

I tryed on chrome, opera, mozilla - dont swap (((((
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
The seed changer stops working all the time, then I get streaked this is REALLY annoying...  Angry

Primedice limited the amount of times you can change your seed, it's not my script. Sorry lol.
Activity: 8
The seed changer stops working all the time, then I get streaked this is REALLY annoying...  Angry
Hello
I have processed the bot D'Alembert strategy.
Maybe you are interested in?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Help ? I keep getting this even though i tried 10 times
Still not working as intended? Tried with FF instead of Chrome?
I was facing problem too when I used it with chrome even on this betting sites chrome often begins to make problems continuously which is not good for chrome.
I am using chrome and I never had any problem with any gambling site, everything work just fine. I did not installed this mod yet, I will try and post if it something wrong with it. But I guess it is not the Chrome's fault.
Pages:
Jump to: