Pages:
Author

Topic: [JS] Primedice3 - Bot w/GUI, Verifier, Dark Theme & Hotkeys [Upd: 01/11/2015] - page 3. (Read 36171 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey! Thanks for that nice bot! What about  "Reset base after base reaches"? It doesn't work for me, Chrome browser.
Activity: 4
Healthy paradoxal420
Or it is easy to make separation from the  Multiplier Win and Multiplier Loss.
And Reset after Win x,  Reset after Loss x.
Thank You.
Activity: 4
Fixed - Stop on Profit

Big thanks to you!
And what about "Multiply on Win"? Smiley
It's not working too Sad
In Opera not work.
In chrome work.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
This doesnt seem to work now? It still shows that broken gui posted in the previous page! Isnt there a workaround yet? I tried clearing cache! Disabling adblocker! Anything else? Shocked
i just download it it does not work for me either waiting for a solution. btw is it ok to use this bot?
Activity: 15
This doesnt seem to work now? It still shows that broken gui posted in the previous page! Isnt there a workaround yet? I tried clearing cache! Disabling adblocker! Anything else? Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Help ? I keep getting this even though i tried 10 times
Still not working as intended? Tried with FF instead of Chrome?
I was facing problem too when I used it with chrome even on this betting sites chrome often begins to make problems continuously which is not good for chrome.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
every time i use this bot, or script it turned into random tab..

and its not be able to roll, any one can help me? like all in a mess
Activity: 490
Still not working as intended? Tried with FF instead of Chrome?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
SOULcoin
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
I am really pleased with this script, and if I win big after letting it run tonight I will donate - that being said I am missing one thing and that is statistics, longest lose streak win streak etc. Would be nice to have if possible to add Smiley

Its good. So far there are not too many crashes which I like. And it also doesn't lag as much.

I am really pleased with this script, and if I win big after letting it run tonight I will donate - that being said I am missing one thing and that is statistics, longest lose streak win streak etc. Would be nice to have if possible to add Smiley
Hello, please Fixed bot, it operates incorrectly due to variable "lossprerollcount". Mainly because of this feature does not work "Reset base after base reaches"
Double check that the features are turned on. If it's on the button borders are highlighted blue.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100