Pages:
Author

Topic: [JS] Primedice3 - Bot w/GUI, Verifier, Dark Theme & Hotkeys [Upd: 01/11/2015] - page 8. (Read 36168 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I just checked the code and it's clean. With clean meaning, there are no strange functions or URL's. Some of the functions could have had better names, because having names as r();, i();, etc. isn't that clear, but oh well.

'div.hero > div.hero__content > div > div.grid__item.S--one-whole.M--one-whole.custom--one-whole > aside > div.grid.grid--bottom.grid--reversed > div:nth-child(2) > span.btn.btn--tertiary.btn--large.btn--limited.btn--block > span.btn__text.select div'
I'm pretty sure that this CSS selector is way longer than it needs to be. And I'm pretty sure that the script could be a bit faster, but all in all, it looks pretty good. Kudo's for using localStorage and not hidden in page elements (those make me puke).

I see that your Dark Theme script has UserScript annotations. Why don't you do that for your "main" script and tell people to use the Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey? Makes it a lot easier for the average joe.
I wrote this in like a day bro lol. It's really a work in progress. I didn't really optimize it and most of the code is actually pretty damn sloppy.

I'm implementing graphing at the moment.

I wasn't even going to release it in the first place, it was more personal. But someone leaked a shitty version of it so I had to make a better one lol. 
Also my scripts don't really need to be verified. I've been making PD bots since PD v2 and most people know who I am, but thanks for leaving a review of the code here! I plan on optimizing it and so on, but I've been kinda busy lately.

As for the CSS selector, they use Ember JS so the IDs are always changing. Sometimes weird things happen with the HTML structure so it won't work without the full CSS path.

As for the small function names, those are just minified jQuery libraries that need to be injected on the page. My bot has some issues with Greasemonkey because of how the scopes are seperate.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
i need some nice params to test this bot out
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I just checked the code and it's clean. With clean meaning, there are no strange functions or URL's. Some of the functions could have had better names, because having names as r();, i();, etc. isn't that clear, but oh well.

'div.hero > div.hero__content > div > div.grid__item.S--one-whole.M--one-whole.custom--one-whole > aside > div.grid.grid--bottom.grid--reversed > div:nth-child(2) > span.btn.btn--tertiary.btn--large.btn--limited.btn--block > span.btn__text.select div'
I'm pretty sure that this CSS selector is way longer than it needs to be. And I'm pretty sure that the script could be a bit faster, but all in all, it looks pretty good. Kudo's for using localStorage and not hidden in page elements (those make me puke).

I see that your Dark Theme script has UserScript annotations. Why don't you do that for your "main" script and tell people to use the Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey? Makes it a lot easier for the average joe.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Stop on profit in advanced tab doesn't work.I'll tip you 0.05 if you fix it
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Took me a sec to get it up and running.. But, all good to go! Smiley
Thank you very much!!
The whole bot works fine but on my console I'm seeing 429 (too many request). Profit though, so I'm alright with that.

Same for me. Any idea what is it ?
Because the staff keeps making the bet speed cap slower and slower
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hi Paradox,

Since PD seems to changes some things ur bot bet script is not working anymore, any hope on a fix?

Thanks,

TheFrog
It's working fine for me, both the first version that I downloaded and the new one.

Great job on including the black theme in the bot script, I really like that feature Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
http://s17.postimg.org/r6nj81f57/image.png
Hi Paradox,

Since PD seems to changes some things ur bot bet script is not working anymore, any hope on a fix?

Thanks,

TheFrog
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Anyway to get this working on a mobile phone? android
Why would you steal dicedice's audio lmao
It was convenient. Removed lmao. It's not really their audio btw, it's from a overused dice script.
The whole bot works fine but on my console I'm seeing 429 (too many request). Profit though, so I'm alright with that.

Just fixed this. There shouldn't be any errors now.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
Number of rolls doesn't seem to be working - I set to 50 but way past 200 now. Profit though so I am fine with it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Good choice on no obfuscation Cheesy

I don't think I'll use a bot myself but thanks for the contribution.
Thanks a lot for this, got it working fine now - but it only works in Chrome for me, in FF it just merges with the PD page, becomming a big mess.
Activity: 683
To mods: I am the creator of this bot, please remove any other threads that have the same one.

Hey all, paradocks here. This is where I will push any updates for my bot. I may add some of my other scripts here.
If any have any suggestions or requests just post here or shoot me a PM.

How to use:

1. Go to primedice.com
2. Open your browser console with CTRL + Shift + J key combo.
3. Paste the scripts in console and press enter.

Everything is open source -- so no obfuscation.

PD3 - Dark Theme

Script Download: [Pastebin]

PD3 - Bot

PD3 - Hotkeys

You can set your own custom keys. I added comments in the script to explain.
To change your basebet without using the console or refreshing -- click the dice icon above the 1/2, 2x, and Max buttons.
You can also chat with the script enabled now.

Why would you steal dicedice's audio lmao
Activity: 546
Thanks for all the hard work you put on these! Keep up the great work man! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
loving the design of primedice background

thumbs up for work!!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Bot is working good I just tested it along with the theme.
Pages:
Jump to: