Pages:
Author

Topic: JuggerPonz | 150% (Promo) Ponzi | 0 Confirmations | Instant Returns - page 3. (Read 10512 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
congratulations on loosing 1.2btc then..... now who feels stupid  Cheesy   I only had 0.01btc in there.
Activity: 56
^^your just stupid for placing that much and causing a blockage.....^^

this was one of the best  Embarrassed

I hope we do hear from the owner at some point,    I hope he hasn't done a runner and has a legitimate reason so being away  Sad

tou are stupid  Grin

this ponzi is die
^^your just stupid for placing that much and causing a blockage.....^^

this was one of the best  Embarrassed

I hope we do hear from the owner at some point,    I hope he hasn't done a runner and has a legitimate reason so being away  Sad
Sent 0.3 BTC 2 days ago and nothing... deposit not showing up on site now and owner not replying to PM.. I wouldn't trust this at all, looks like my BTC is gone for good...

Activity: 348
Merit: 250
I can verify Wink I send something and got paid back.

I cant open the site, anyone?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I can verify Wink I send something and got paid back.
Activity: 42
Is this still operative?

Does anybody have anything positive to say about this operation?

If a few people can verify it - I will be testing it myself.

Thank you.
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
He ran away from this and started a another ponzi thread in the forum, Embarrassed Huh
Stop this FUD crap ffs.

What else can we do after that.. He had funds but not paying??? Atlest beware others to not send in Angry Angry Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
He ran away from this and started a another ponzi thread in the forum, Embarrassed Huh
Stop this FUD crap ffs.
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
What is the long-term sustainability of this project?

I am very interested in the potential to make profit via the quick return time.

5 minutes and paid out back
Activity: 42
What is the long-term sustainability of this project?

I am very interested in the potential to make profit via the quick return time.
This isn't a scam....
well it is, but we all alrdy know that.

This is a good Ponzi..
 I don't think the website is synced properly with the payout system at the moment, due to the snowballing effect of them unconfirmed Tx's other day.
But the system is working, we just need to get this guy with this silly 0.8 deposit out the system and it will be fine again.

How is any Ponzi ever gonna work if everyone bitchs and moans, putting people off, when it runs into troubles that had nothing to do with the owner,  he is just trying to improve it so these problems wont effect his system again.

Everyone needs to start using one Ponzi to make it work properly and last long.

Keep this one going, invest!   the owner seems to care and put in a lot of time to make this work!

Advertise for new investors Smiley   we will all make good money the more people there are

so invest you 1 BTC and out the system deposited 0.8 btc

Noone understands you..... learn how to type English that people can read and understand......

Your the reason we are all waiting...... who the hell deposits 1btc?     thanks a lot.

Keep investing guys lets get this guy out of here!!
This isn't a scam....

This is a good Ponzi..
 I don't think the website is synced properly with the payout system at the moment, due to the snowballing effect of them unconfirmed Tx's other day.
But the system is working, we just need to get this guy with this silly 0.8 deposit out the system and it will be fine again.

How is any Ponzi ever gonna work if everyone bitchs and moans, putting people off, when it runs into troubles that had nothing to do with the owner,  he is just trying to improve it so these problems wont effect his system again.

Keep this one going, invest!   the owner seems to care and put in a lot of time to make this work!

Advertise for new investors Smiley   we will all make good money the more people there are

so invest you 1 BTC and out the system deposited 0.8 btc
This isn't a scam....

This is a good Ponzi..

Activity: 28
@Areast

if you start to the new project tell me, i sponsored you again  Grin  Angry
@Areast

are you alive ?
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Please check 0.3btc from 1BEXdn9L6uhnWG9g4eXz4ebeg9nKQ2gCds 18 hours ago.

i send 1 BTC 2 days ago and nothing

I HATE people like you who invest that amount.. invest just "small amounts" to prevent a blockade in the Ponzi. When someone for an example invest 5 BTC it will take "ages" to collect hes payout when it's his turn.. because everybody else just invest 0.002 and so on. I never invest in a Ponzi that have deposits over 1+ BTC. Because everything just stops and the Ponzi dies..
Activity: 57
Maybe informing people of Areast's timezone might quell some fears? Knowing somebody is sleeping probably makes it easier to not panic about these things.

I have a missing transaction as well, but know panicking will get me nowhere.
Pages:
Jump to: