Pages:
Author

Topic: JuggerPonz | 150% (Promo) Ponzi | 0 Confirmations | Instant Returns - page 10. (Read 10512 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
It's not over, remember it is night in Europe. Tomorrow people will join for 150% because it's just the begining
Or it is over cause 150% is unsustainable, especially when some people are putting in big amounts like 1 btc which requires a 1.5 payout.
On Time Payment Guaranteed!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/150-ponzi-on-time-payments-guaranteed-topic-moved-delete-466146
Make your own thread man and stop saying "Guaranteed Payment" because we all know that's BS
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It's not over, remember it is night in Europe. Tomorrow people will join for 150% because it's just the begining
Or it is over cause 150% is unsustainable, especially when some people are putting in big amounts like 1 btc which requires a 1.5 payout.
On Time Payment Guaranteed!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/150-ponzi-on-time-payments-guaranteed-topic-moved-delete-466146
Activity: 359
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
Works perfect for now Wink
Trying to beat me with setting 150% ?Cheesy Your ponzi will crash faster than others Wink Trust me, it is math.

Nope, 150% is for 48 hours only as an apology for the problems today. It will go back down to 125% after that.

Best of luck with your game though Smiley

Where are you from, Areast?

UK Smiley Good night guys, I hope I wake up to see many richer players Cheesy

and i hope i wake up to see BTC on my wallet
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Trying to beat me with setting 150% ?Cheesy Your ponzi will crash faster than others Wink Trust me, it is math.

Nope, 150% is for 48 hours only as an apology for the problems today. It will go back down to 125% after that.

Best of luck with your game though Smiley

UK Smiley Good night guys, I hope I wake up to see many richer players Cheesy
so i lost my 1 BTC  Shocked

Please confirm the TX ID for this, I can only see 1x deposit for 1BTC which was Betek.

@Betek, I will look into your situation tomorrow (It's late here), however I would advise you dont deposit such large amounts into Ponzi schemes if you cant risk losing them.

Start depositing everyone, I'm trying to keep my eyes open for a few more minutes to ensure everything's going to plan but we're still waiting on confirmed deposits to process the next round of payments!

ok, so goodnight
Activity: 42
Come on guys, it's unbelievable that someone might be so naive to put 1btc in ponzi scheme and then whine about losing it.
Ins
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Please confirm the TX ID for this, I can only see 1x deposit for 1BTC which was Betek.

@Betek, I will look into your situation tomorrow (It's late here), however I would advise you dont deposit such large amounts into Ponzi schemes if you cant risk losing them.

Start depositing everyone, I'm trying to keep my eyes open for a few more minutes to ensure everything's going to plan but we're still waiting on confirmed deposits to process the next round of payments!

you lost ? i paid in 1 BTC over 10 h ago and i dont see back my BTC
Activity: 84
Just received my payment! Cheesy sending more now o.o
Fantastic News - the site is once again fully operational, now offering 150% payouts!!

The majority of the problems experienced have been caused by BlockChain's API not responding, or returning irregular results. As such I have made a start in migrating all scripts to RPC which seems far more accurate.

The site has been fully tested with deposits are being updated correctly in the database once confirmed and paid out within 5 minutes.

There does seem to be a slow down on blockchain, so transactions may not confirm as quickly as we would like, but TX fees have been increased to hopefully help with that.

I'm hitting the sack now, as promised the payouts have been increased to 150% for the next 48 hours - I'm going to leave it running overnight, and fingers crossed we have some big winners in the morning Wink

As ever, post any problems in this thread and I'll pick them up in the morning!

Thanks for your patience guys, enjoy!!!

Why don't you change my 1 btc (0.8 ) paid in into 8 small transactions (8 times 0.1 btc)?
Activity: 42
We love you, Areast! Cheesy

Dont forget to change the thread name into "150% ponzi"
Activity: 348
@Areast

did the 150% start?
Fantastic News - the site is once again fully operational, now offering 150% payouts!!

The majority of the problems experienced have been caused by BlockChain's API not responding, or returning irregular results. As such I have made a start in migrating all scripts to RPC which seems far more accurate.

The site has been fully tested with deposits are being updated correctly in the database once confirmed and paid out within 5 minutes.

There does seem to be a slow down on blockchain, so transactions may not confirm as quickly as we would like, but TX fees have been increased to hopefully help with that.

I'm hitting the sack now, as promised the payouts have been increased to 150% for the next 48 hours - I'm going to leave it running overnight, and fingers crossed we have some big winners in the morning Wink

As ever, post any problems in this thread and I'll pick them up in the morning!

Thanks for your patience guys, enjoy!!!
@Areast

Why don't you change my 1 btc (0.8 ) paid in into 8 small transactions (8 times 0.1 btc)?
Pages:
Jump to: