Pages:
Author

Topic: JuSt a wish - page 3. (Read 943 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 15, 2019, 11:14:15 PM
Now IEO is already unpopular like its predecessor ICO and such. Somehow now investors are not interested and hope to a new project where most of the dead and useless. Bitcoin also dropped to make investors more not to glance crypto for now possible? Or they hold stable coin because now the market is still bad.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
December 15, 2019, 11:10:57 PM
Large volume exchangers actually dont care on what is the market situations its business and they can imposed fees they want to gain more profit like for example Binance is a very huge exchange and has a very huge listing fees but they also have some promotional offers like voting to be listed for free who wins the highest vote on the other hand about some projects listed on Binance IEO not all have the opportunity to list because they research first and they approve each project.   
copper member
Activity: 111
Merit: 6
wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade
December 15, 2019, 10:59:24 PM
I think more projects should look to make a mixed ICO/IEO. And that they do not do IEO exclusives. Instead, list IEO in as many exchanges as they can that way they can gather big volume and make sure they will have lots of exchanges to begin with.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
December 14, 2019, 02:31:10 PM
This is just if, new projects are finding it hard to list on top exchanges because of listing funds but since market is not in a good season why is top exchange listing fee still that high? Top exchanges are not making it easy for new projects to list on their exchanges or am i missing some good information?

And about binance IEO is there anyone on here who can tell me more about them? i mean if a project like eminer can conduct IEO on binance why can't others? is there some kind of agreement like taking IEO fundraising fee after IEO is successful?

Damn i wish new projects can just have their chances as well, now that bitcoin is losing its value things are getting more harder for new projects
While it is true the fee can be very high for new projects I really think this is not only about the money, exchanges charge that fee to get listed because it is a way to filter many coins without having to do any research in them, but you are mistaken if you think this is the only way for a coin to get added to an exchange.

Many exchanges perform a poll regularly and they ask their customers which coin they will like to be added to their exchange and if a coin with a good development team but without too much money wins then their coin will be added to the exchange, this lead us to an obvious conclusion if the developers of a coin want to make sure their coin gets added to many exchanges then they need to make a good project.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 10, 2019, 11:44:29 AM
Capitalists have taken over crypto space and they don't care much about projects with team that has no money. The listing fee on top exchanges is huge and only few projects can afford to pay it. There is a need for support for new projects but the already established platforms careless about new ones

The fee for listings on the best platforms is high, but it is not overwhelming for a project with the idea of solving modern problems.
This is the fee you need to pay to enter the current, rather dubious, market. If you are not ready, wait for a better time.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
December 02, 2019, 05:49:27 PM
The market situation does not affect the exchanges and therefore they hold the same listing price. All projects have chances, the main thing that they enjoyed success.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 02, 2019, 04:20:15 PM
This is just if, new projects are finding it hard to list on top exchanges because of listing funds but since market is not in a good season why is top exchange listing fee still that high? Top exchanges are not making it easy for new projects to list on their exchanges or am i missing some good information?

And about binance IEO is there anyone on here who can tell me more about them? i mean if a project like eminer can conduct IEO on binance why can't others? is there some kind of agreement like taking IEO fundraising fee after IEO is successful?

Damn i wish new projects can just have their chances as well, now that bitcoin is losing its value things are getting more harder for new projects
This is one of the few reason why some new projects didn't have the chance to went out to the market, it was mostly because of the fee. On the other hand, we cannot really expect all of the new projects to be listed on top exchanges cause it would surely mess up the system. Not all new projects deserve to be listed, only those that were able to meet sll the requirements needed and I think that is one of the reason too why listing fee is still very high, to filter new projects at its best.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
December 02, 2019, 03:50:37 PM
There are all kind of projects and exchanges, big and small in size and scope. There is a place for all. Big exchanges provide higher trading volume and liquidity over small ones. That is one reason they do not want the overhead of tiny projects with little trading volume.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
December 02, 2019, 03:45:41 PM
Top exchanges still remains top and quality, they set their standards high and i think its for the best. Projects that can afford an IEO in any top exchange will gain a good exposure and awareness.
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
December 02, 2019, 03:12:55 PM
Let's take it to the fundamentals... Why would you want the project you're supporting to be listed on a top exchange like Binance when it is just starting out? - It's easy and cost effective to list on decentralized exchanges nowadays and almost anyone with an internet connection can trade there. Listing on a big exchange with big volume makes sense when the project is mature and the token economy needs more liquidity, but until then I don't see any reason for that. If the token has a working model it will thrive in any kind of trading environment. It is just a matter of supply and demand.
It's hard and it's expensive that's why I agree with you, the project can be listed first with decentralized exchange and allow the process of maturity, then when there are many supporters the team can think about listing it with big exchange as expected investors and traders will allow the coin to have better trading volumes and reach a good value when the project continue to succeed.
maybe if what you say actually happens then the potential for coins will also increase but unfortunately the obstacles that exist make it difficult for coins to be listed on large exchanges. and most investors certainly do not want to wait long, they are more expecting a good exchange list and quick profits. these constraints usually can occur apart from the quality of the token
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
December 02, 2019, 03:08:05 PM

It's really hard to be listed on top exchanges. I think more than 5 BTC will be a payment just to list on binance, kucoin, and bittrex.
They do that so that, scam projects will be filtered. Therefore, almost all altcoins found there are good and profitable.
So many projects that wanted to be part of binance but only few goes in, those who are determine to market their own token. Besides, there is a promo of free listing.

That is legit. Exchanges specially that have millions of users need to make sure that the projects they list on their platform are not scam or frauds. Because if in any way, they turned out to be lies, it will highly damage the reputation of an exchange. 5 bitcoin is a fair amount as scammers can never pay this much. But the serious projects can afford the charges. Binance is a renowned name certainly.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
November 27, 2019, 12:54:19 PM
Let's take it to the fundamentals... Why would you want the project you're supporting to be listed on a top exchange like Binance when it is just starting out? - It's easy and cost effective to list on decentralized exchanges nowadays and almost anyone with an internet connection can trade there. Listing on a big exchange with big volume makes sense when the project is mature and the token economy needs more liquidity, but until then I don't see any reason for that. If the token has a working model it will thrive in any kind of trading environment. It is just a matter of supply and demand.
It's hard and it's expensive that's why I agree with you, the project can be listed first with decentralized exchange and allow the process of maturity, then when there are many supporters the team can think about listing it with big exchange as expected investors and traders will allow the coin to have better trading volumes and reach a good value when the project continue to succeed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
November 27, 2019, 12:50:35 PM

Each exchange has certain benchmarks or standards on volume and costs. that is why it is not easy to register on the top exchange, because this also affects the reputation of an exchange. The top exchanges definitely choose projects that are serious and have a lot of interest, if not the impact is a small volume and be shitcoin, of course the exchange does not like if this happens.

For the IEO problem in my opinion before it runs, there must be an agreement first. because it uses marketing strategies and forms of promotion involving a crypto exchange. so events like crowdfunding run more quickly and depend on the launcher of the IEO crypto exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
November 27, 2019, 12:36:50 PM
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
November 27, 2019, 12:27:27 PM
In my opinion, indeed every big market can only accept projects that really have a good future, and brands are more selective. In this case I am not saying that your project is bad. But market people surely they also don't want to be harmed. Indeed, not all of the projects can implement IEO in the already popular market such as binance. There are many reasons such as high fees, project developers must be willing to pay dearly so that the project can be accepted in binance. This is a matter of reputation and security. Whether it's bribing or not or someone inside works, I think it's a secret. So from that now a new exchanger is emerging, which includes IEO support, I think this is the effect of the above problem. With the difficulty of the acceptable IEO project, it may be that people think why not create their own exchanger that supports IEO and organizes it.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 27, 2019, 12:04:34 PM
Right now even Binance IEOs are not doing great and if I am not mistaking the last IEO did not even reach the token sale price after listing. It is getting almost impossible to find a profitable project nowadays, even IEOs are letting down.
Right, at the moment it's very rare for good projects that we really can follow, especially since there have been so many IEO projects that have failed to reach the minimum sales, and when they have been listed on the exchange always experience very sharp price drops, tokens like wasted so alone in exchange.
Binance IEO NEVER failed to reach minimum sales, and the last IEO, which is KAVA coin, increases more than 2x from listing price
so, Binance IEO is good investment in this time. most of them is successfull
trying to read any information carefully, and always check so you dont get fooled
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 27, 2019, 10:44:18 AM

It's really hard to be listed on top exchanges. I think more than 5 BTC will be a payment just to list on binance, kucoin, and bittrex.
They do that so that, scam projects will be filtered. Therefore, almost all altcoins found there are good and profitable.
So many projects that wanted to be part of binance but only few goes in, those who are determine to market their own token. Besides, there is a promo of free listing.
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
November 27, 2019, 10:38:56 AM

I think everyone is out for their own interest;
The exchange platform have to keep paying staffs and maintain profit margin
While new projects are also out for their profits first before project development

Except in rare occurrences where we have determined projects
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
November 27, 2019, 10:26:50 AM

not all team behind the new IEO can afford the listing fee of large exchange like binance
even they can afford it there still a lot requirement needed for the team to submit
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
November 27, 2019, 09:55:51 AM
Right now even Binance IEOs are not doing great and if I am not mistaking the last IEO did not even reach the token sale price after listing. It is getting almost impossible to find a profitable project nowadays, even IEOs are letting down.
Right, at the moment it's very rare for good projects that we really can follow, especially since there have been so many IEO projects that have failed to reach the minimum sales, and when they have been listed on the exchange always experience very sharp price drops, tokens like wasted so alone in exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: