Pages:
Author

Topic: JuSt a wish - page 4. (Read 943 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 254
November 27, 2019, 09:08:48 AM
Right now even Binance IEOs are not doing great and if I am not mistaking the last IEO did not even reach the token sale price after listing. It is getting almost impossible to find a profitable project nowadays, even IEOs are letting down.

Agree with you, now all IEO really becoming successful now compare to the ICO before during its first year, but now, people/investors becomes too conservative now when it comes to investing in a certain project, they have noticed and checked already what's the common practice in the market, and we cannot blame them, why would they invest if they can buy at dip after exchange, right.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
November 27, 2019, 08:31:22 AM
It is not completely necessary to list your tokens on one of those well known exchanges. They are known for charging crazy fees anyway. I think if a project starts on a smaller or lesser-known exchange it is ok.
They can build up their own rep and the exchanges rep together. I don't believe just because an exchange is big that we must just trust them.

I do not agree with you, with the costs that have been collected the best initial capital to enter the market is to be listed on a large exchange to show the public the seriousness of the project.
Current market conditions if you want a new project to be something that must be taken into account must have it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 27, 2019, 08:20:19 AM
Right now even Binance IEOs are not doing great and if I am not mistaking the last IEO did not even reach the token sale price after listing. It is getting almost impossible to find a profitable project nowadays, even IEOs are letting down.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 27, 2019, 07:50:56 AM
There are certain criteria each exchange pans out for projects. For a project to meet being listed on the exchange, such project must fulfill such criteria. Binance lists some top tokens they think meets with their standard without the project paying any listing fee. It's not about high cost of listing fee it's about project quality.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
November 27, 2019, 07:38:31 AM
This is just if, new projects are finding it hard to list on top exchanges because of listing funds but since market is not in a good season why is top exchange listing fee still that high? Top exchanges are not making it easy for new projects to list on their exchanges or am i missing some good information?

And about binance IEO is there anyone on here who can tell me more about them? i mean if a project like eminer can conduct IEO on binance why can't others? is there some kind of agreement like taking IEO fundraising fee after IEO is successful?

Damn i wish new projects can just have their chances as well, now that bitcoin is losing its value things are getting more harder for new projects

This is a challenge for new projects to attract many investors to buy their coin so they can list on those top exchange, ofcourse it's not easy for new projects to have high amount of fundraising in this current market condition, and the other way for new project to get list is from IEO, i heard IEO on top exchanges are not required to pay but they reviewed the project based on the quality of the project itself
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
November 27, 2019, 07:34:42 AM
Well funded projects won't have problem listing on top exchanges but most new projects of nowadays rely entirely on funds raised from ICO or IEO and if target is not met they quit, its developers call to make, if they want the best awareness and adoption for their project they will list on better exchanges
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 27, 2019, 07:27:09 AM
This is a market overflowing with crypto projects. Therefore, exchanges will always have clients and they can set any entry rules. It's like parking in the center of a metropolis - either pay or look for a place somewhere far away.

yes i agree with you an exchange like a parking lot. the more strategic the parking lot, the more expensive the fee will be. as well as exchanges. if you want the token that we make easy to recognize and also easy to get investors then we have to register it in a good exchange and have many users. of course the cost required is quite large. but if you don't have enough capital then the token can be registered at an unknown exchange and have few users.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
November 27, 2019, 12:25:32 AM
This is just if, new projects are finding it hard to list on top exchanges because of listing funds but since market is not in a good season why is top exchange listing fee still that high? Top exchanges are not making it easy for new projects to list on their exchanges or am i missing some good information?

And about binance IEO is there anyone on here who can tell me more about them? i mean if a project like eminer can conduct IEO on binance why can't others? is there some kind of agreement like taking IEO fundraising fee after IEO is successful?

Damn i wish new projects can just have their chances as well, now that bitcoin is losing its value things are getting more harder for new projects

If a large exchanger frees the listing fee, what happens is that all projects can be listed but the drawback is that the exchanger cannot detect the project as legit or not. In addition, exchangers need large funds to continue to improve their security and I think one of the listing fees is used to finance increased security
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 26, 2019, 09:30:29 PM

Large exchangers do impose large listing fees because they have advantages in large transaction volumes. With a large listing fee, this will minimize new projects coming in and only established projects can register. But some large exchangers sometimes impose free listing fees if the coins or tokens have good prospects and a large community
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
November 26, 2019, 08:29:17 PM

They are the top exchanges, they only want the best one and big projects that are supported by big exchanges in the market, they believe if the project is a good one many investors will invest in it during the crowdfunding, and they will have a fund allocated for it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 26, 2019, 08:10:19 PM
When you say new projects, do you mean projects that has real uses or some useless project that has nothing to offer? If a project is out for business,  it should have hackers and angel investors to to make it easy for them to be on top exchanges
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
November 26, 2019, 07:50:12 PM
It is not completely necessary to list your tokens on one of those well known exchanges. They are known for charging crazy fees anyway. I think if a project starts on a smaller or lesser-known exchange it is ok.
They can build up their own rep and the exchanges rep together. I don't believe just because an exchange is big that we must just trust them.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 26, 2019, 07:05:03 PM
The more famous exchange we are talking about the more fees you should pay. Binance fees are astronomical I think Smiley
If we are talking about IEOs I think there is a BTC fee and a % from the collected funds.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 26, 2019, 05:54:24 PM

I don't think you are making sense with this post. What brought us to this state we are, that people are not willing to invest into tokens again is the high velocity of ICOs in 2017. What you are suggesting is that exchange should just allow any project to list on their platform. If that is what you want you can go to Binance DEX and raise money through IDO, lets see if people would invest in your project
Of course, they won’t. obviously this is a very bad idea so that projects can be placed on any exchange. Each project must be something in order to get on a large exchange. A project has to deserve a listing on a good exchange
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
November 26, 2019, 05:31:52 PM
It is conductive for them to be selected on projects that can be listed on their exchange and also a high fees to list on there. They also restrict it to ieo for example in binance is usually you'll need to completed kyc and you hold bnb to participate in the ieo not sure but that's what i know
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
November 26, 2019, 04:16:19 PM
Capitalists have taken over crypto space and they don't care much about projects with team that has no money. The listing fee on top exchanges is huge and only few projects can afford to pay it. There is a need for support for new projects but the already established platforms careless about new ones
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
November 26, 2019, 04:14:25 PM

The more projects that being made the more the demand for those projects to get listed on big exchanges. Of course, if you have a good reputation and a bigger name where would be the people to buy those projects? That's why exchanges nowadays are making their demand for these overflowing projects that wanted to get listed on their reputable exchange. It is all about the money and exchanges are taking advantage of it.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 26, 2019, 04:02:08 PM

I don't think you are making sense with this post. What brought us to this state we are, that people are not willing to invest into tokens again is the high velocity of ICOs in 2017. What you are suggesting is that exchange should just allow any project to list on their platform. If that is what you want you can go to Binance DEX and raise money through IDO, lets see if people would invest in your project
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
November 26, 2019, 03:55:05 PM
I also hope that there are so many projects that do sales in popular markets. Well, if not this year, I hope it will happen next year. but, as far as I know, to do a list or IEO on a popular market has several conditions, and these conditions are quite difficult to accept. like binance, it looks like binance only accepts projects that truly provide benefits, and also high potential. This is not just a matter of payment for the list, but also the quality of the project.
We are all hoping that the market will go well again just like what happened last two years ago, reaching every cryptocurrency to its highest peak in terms of value and making everyone literally making profit because at that time almost all of projects that are being produced is going successful because at that time since the price of every cryptocurrency is on a high value there are actually lots of investors investing their money to a project to support. As a bounty hunter at that time, I can say that I can make a profit doing my tasks by promoting a particular project by wearing their signature. I hope that it can happen again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
November 26, 2019, 03:45:16 PM
I don't think it is nessasery for projects to be on "top exchanges" they can go on quieter ones. If they are good they will survive and be just fine. Where you sell the tokens doesn't determine the quality of the project in any way. Don't be fooled into thinking these exchanges only host good coins and tokens.

Although it seems as a valid argument, it doesn't work that way.  You're basically asking institutions to lower their standards so as to accommodate projects that can't level up.  I believe as an exchange,  having a standard is very important, regardless of market conditions.  Yet again,  we're dealing with 'if'.

What has price got to do with standard though?
Pages:
Jump to: