Author

Topic: Just-Dice.com : Invest in 1% House Edge Dice Game - page 160. (Read 435353 times)

elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
People need to stop being retarded about havign high rollers gambling on JD.
If he cant stop playing on the site, thats only a good thing. Hopefully he will lose most of it back in time.

+1

JD investors want whales to swim by.

sorry but IMHO only gamblers are thinking like this,  investors shouldnt think like this

Why not? The greater the site's wagered, the greater the expected profits will be.

because if min and max are not right it could diminish easily the small profit %age of 0.41 for a given time
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
If he cant stop playing on the site, thats only a good thing. Hopefully he will lose most of it back in time.

+1

sorry but IMHO only gamblers are thinking like this,  investors shouldnt think like this

Why not? The greater the site's wagered, the greater the expected profits will be.
elm
legendary

+1

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1099

+1

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

You want people like this to come in and gamble. In fact having a high roller come in once and winning is worse than a high roller come in and play over and over again.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020
Have multisign adresses been considered for investment?

Probably part of the investment would have to be a collateral to motivate investors to pay if needed.

It would also minimize the danger of the house loosing the cold coins.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Site is going to be down for a short time to work on DDoS protection. Thank you for your patience.

Deb
elm
legendary
IMHO, it is a question of minimum and maximum bet allowance. saying that many small betters = healthy but a few high rollers can change the picture of win/loss for a given time especially when running one table only instead of 3.
Activity: 221
Sites back up and working now it looks like but profit is down to 0,419436%, 4,673 btc, so site lost another 700 btc cinse yesterday what happened, did someone come in and bet big while it was down for many and win a lot, who won ?

Nakowa came back.
thy
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Sites back up and working now it looks like but profit is down to 0,419436%, 4,673 btc, so site lost another 700 btc cinse yesterday what happened, did someone come in and bet big while it was down for many and win a lot, who won ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's not a coincidence that the DDOS attacks started almost at the same time as his new site.

Also if you read in Gambling forum Satoshi Dice and Satoshi Circle have been getting hammered in the last 2 weeks.

That's what make it so suspicious.

Honestly most believe it is another place as do I, nakowa's best marketing is betting at JD and letting people see what he's doing.

Two days ago, the second he began betting, the JD chat began going haywire.

All I'm saying is that Doog needs to think hard about this. Even he takes his money out when Nakowa comes along. He's already screwed Doog over once, why would you think he wouldn't do it again?

The only time he "screwed" dooglus was when he gambled money that he had already withdrew and was still showing up in his account balance due to human mistake. Plus, the fact that he tried to justify the fact by saying he was hacked was just lame, and it tells a lot about his personality.

Finally, he says he "is not a gambler", and he believes he found an exploit for JD. That tells a lot too.

He just needs to keep playing, using his unbeatable system.
Just tried to load site on my phone. It's broken in both chrome and Firefox. Looks like CSS doesn't load.

Confirmed on PC as well.
Yea some update to the site today has broked it for me on firefox and PC to.

It's likely not an update, rather a DDOS.
Might be because a DDoS, but the Q&A and that things dident show op on the front page before, but maby the page loads wrong because of the DDoS ?

It probably has to do with Cloudfare. He wasn't sure how it would react to the site.
thy
Just tried to load site on my phone. It's broken in both chrome and Firefox. Looks like CSS doesn't load.

Confirmed on PC as well.

Might be because a DDoS, but the Q&A and that things dident show op on the front page before, but maby the page loads wrong because of the DDoS ?
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
1) He uses his massive investment money (5k BTC) to gamble, making it nearly impossible for him to lose (he just keeps betting until he gets ahead)

I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem viable to me. He's just like any other gambler.

Have you followed him from the beginning (when he was Celeste)? To say that he is like any other gambler is like saying Michael Jordan is like any other basketball player.

I cannot see how a game of luck (JD) can be compared to a game of skill (basketball). Anyone has the same odds of winning, there is no skill in betting. Well you could argue that knowing when to stop would be a skill, but that has nothing to do with your chances of winning a particular bet.

People are just upset because large bettors do not come often and when they do, they have the potential to take a significant portion of the bankroll. If you are betting 50-300 per bet it is perfectly reasonable to walk away up 1500 or so from one session.

I remember back in the early days (before Celeste) people would argue about raising the max profit. Celeste came and won a lot of coin and then people wanted to lower the max profit.

Confirmed on PC as well.

thy

Confirmed on PC as well.

It's not a coincidence that the DDOS attacks started almost at the same time as his new site.

Also if you read in Gambling forum Satoshi Dice and Satoshi Circle have been getting hammered in the last 2 weeks.

Honestly most believe it is another place as do I, nakowa's best marketing is betting at JD and letting people see what he's doing.

Two days ago, the second he began betting, the JD chat began going haywire.

All I'm saying is that Doog needs to think hard about this. Even he takes his money out when Nakowa comes along. He's already screwed Doog over once, why would you think he wouldn't do it again?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Yup.. The guy can't keep his hands off the cookie jar

He's nibbled away a good bit of my investment profits without losing his balance as yet.

He just needs to keep playing.

1) He uses his massive investment money (5k BTC) to gamble, making it nearly impossible for him to lose (he just keeps betting until he gets ahead)

I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem viable to me. He's just like any other gambler.

Have you followed him from the beginning (when he was Celeste)? To say that he is like any other gambler is like saying Michael Jordan is like any other basketball player.
Jump to: