Pages:
Author

Topic: Just-Dice.com : Invest in 1% House Edge Dice Game - page 45. (Read 435353 times)

donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Bets is number of bets
why bets is a fractional number?

Probably using a smoothing interpolation spline.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Bets is number of bets
why bets is a fractional number?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Dooglus, could you tell us what the return so far would be for someone who invested 1 BTC on day 1 and never divested? Curious to know the percent of interest someone from the very beginning has made so far.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
does anyone know what means the bets tab on bitcoinproject.net? What is the difference between wagered? the numbers in btc on Y on both tabs

Bets is number of bets, and wagered is amount wagered?

I guess the axis is labelled wrongly.
Activity: 167
does anyone know what means the bets tab on bitcoinproject.net? What is the difference between wagered? the numbers in btc on Y on both tabs
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Holy cow...
https://just-dice.com/biggest.txt

biggest cumulative losses in last 24 hours

+--------+-----------------+
| uid    | profit          |
| 511672 | -1,000.00000000 |

biggest cumulative amount wagered in last 24 hours

| uid    | wagered         |
| 511672 | 22,088.41360526 |

Who's 511672? Karpeles? :-)

That must hurt.
Activity: 356
Doog what are you working on these days? How are you spending your time? Has this turned into more of a maintenance site now and it's not innovating or are changes coming? What's your personal plan for the future of this site?
Activity: 609
Merit: 505
unrelated side track thanks for the app! I use it. Could we add Doge Dice too?

I just released version 52, which includes doge-dice stats. Enjoy!
Activity: 356
Pardon the quasi-advertisement, but I thought folks on here might like to know.

everyone be careful with cryptocoin widgets, plugins, and apps, since they are the best possible vectors for wallet stealers.

sadness Sad. I recently closed the source to LW because people were making clones of it and releasing it under different names on the play store. I guess this is one reason to open it back up. Hmph.

unrelated side track thanks for the app! I use it. Could we add Doge Dice too?

related question Doog what are you working on these days? How are you spending your time? Has this turned into more of a maintenance site now and it's not innovating or are changes coming? What's your personal plan for the future of this site?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
House invested appears to have gone up by 2-3K. is that Doog increasing the max profit after a capital pullout?

Why should doog put his bitcoins in now? Maybe those are bulls only. You know... nakowa winning draws players... investors winning draws investors...
Activity: 88
House invested appears to have gone up by 2-3K. is that Doog increasing the max profit after a capital pullout?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

I'm the author of "Litecoin Widget", a free, small home-screen android widget that lets you see prices of over 100 different coins across 19+ exchanges. In the latest release, which I just pushed out, you can monitor the overall site profit and profit percentage at Just-Dice.

I'm sure that there are a ton of missing features. The code has, quite frankly, gotten out of hand as the thing grew organically, so it's not longer very flexible in terms of adding features.

At any rate, I figured something is better than nothing.

Nice... i used your app before though stopped using it since i didnt use litecoins anymore. Now i have a quick few to see if nakowa is crashing the house again or not... Smiley Thanks!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
and the fact it may be the most secure online wallet around makes it fantastic for that usage.
It's great and so far trustable, but it's definitely not a wallet and you shouldn't use it as such.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Holy cow...
https://just-dice.com/biggest.txt

biggest cumulative losses in last 24 hours

| uid    | profit          |
| 511672 | -1,000.00000000 |

biggest cumulative amount wagered in last 24 hours

| uid    | wagered         |
| 511672 | 22,088.41360526 |

Who's 511672? Karpeles? :-)
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Did a whale lose 1000 BTC recently? I'm pretty sure the profit was 13k just a few days ago, now it's 14k.

Yes, you can see that clearly on the graph here https://bitcoinproject.net/justdice.php
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Did a whale lose 1000 BTC recently? I'm pretty sure the profit was 13k just a few days ago, now it's 14k.

Trollbox claims that Nakowa was betting, don't know if that's true.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

everyone be careful with cryptocoin widgets, plugins, and apps, since they are the best possible vectors for wallet stealers.

sadness Sad. I recently closed the source to LW because people were making clones of it and releasing it under different names on the play store. I guess this is one reason to open it back up. Hmph.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

I'm the author of "Litecoin Widget", a free, small home-screen android widget that lets you see prices of over 100 different coins across 19+ exchanges. In the latest release, which I just pushed out, you can monitor the overall site profit and profit percentage at Just-Dice.

I'm sure that there are a ton of missing features. The code has, quite frankly, gotten out of hand as the thing grew organically, so it's not longer very flexible in terms of adding features.

At any rate, I figured something is better than nothing.

Pages:
Jump to: