Pages:
Author

Topic: Just-Dice.com Relaunched! With CLAM! - page 5. (Read 11500 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
December 06, 2014, 08:18:06 PM

I understand doog can't legally run a bitcoin dice site, as bitcoin can be exchanged to USD easily through bitcoin exchange.
But my point is, CLAM can be exchanged to bitcoin easily through altcoin exchange (and then can be exchanged to USD) as well.

Is that the reason why he is relaunching the site with CLAMS ? Smiley
I believe since a lot of people had CLAMS in May 2014, therefore the prices of CLAMS may not just go up. It will probably be dumped, or be stable.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2014, 08:16:15 PM
I still don't get it.
Why is it okay for doog to run a CLAM dice site but not a bitcoin dice site, when CLAM can be traded for bitcoin relatively easily?

CLAM doesn't exchange to USD which is a big reason why the governments are busting BTC balls.

CLAM hits all the "target market holders" (BTC/DOGE and LTC) under one roof.  Basically like a big free faucet. Everyone already has CLAMs for free.

I understand doog can't legally run a bitcoin dice site, as bitcoin can be exchanged to USD easily through bitcoin exchange.
But my point is, CLAM can be exchanged to bitcoin easily through altcoin exchange (and then can be exchanged to USD) as well.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
December 06, 2014, 08:05:16 PM
I don't mind this, just pointing out that it's a zero sum game and new JD owners are making a quick buck.

Dooglus (the owner) has >5,000 BTC.  I doubt he is up for days on end trading CLAM Tongue

He is nice enough to give the BTC community (LTC and DOGE.) A place they can come fuck off, chat (sharing ideas is very powerful) and maybe even help their coin out.  When CLAM price goes up.. it goes up for everyone. Not just a select group...

LOL, imagine if amazon, ebay, and paypal started accepting bitcoin and people were complaining that it was making bitcoin too valuable.

You're logic is flawed... Bitcoin is not one of hundred altcoins that were pump'n'dumped and there's lots of businesses already that accepts bitcoin.. like CLAM.. NOT. This CLAM is particularly silly also because it's build on the three most popular ones in a pretty useless way.

The OP has a small link to JD and a big bolded link to the trading place where CLAM is being pumped. So the purpose is obviously to increase trading of CLAM.

And if the site is still being run in Canada still, I don't see why the same requirements would apply as if it was running bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
December 06, 2014, 08:04:12 PM
I still don't get it.
Why is it okay for doog to run a CLAM dice site but not a bitcoin dice site, when CLAM can be traded for bitcoin relatively easily?

CLAM doesn't exchange to USD which is a big reason why the governments are busting BTC balls.

CLAM hits all the "target market holders" (BTC/DOGE and LTC) under one roof.  Basically like a big free faucet. Everyone already has CLAMs for free.
legendary
Activity: 1120
December 06, 2014, 08:01:10 PM
I still don't get it.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
December 06, 2014, 07:52:43 PM
I don't mind this, just pointing out that it's a zero sum game and new JD owners are making a quick buck.

Dooglus (the owner) has >5,000 BTC.  I doubt he is up for days on end trading CLAM Tongue

He is nice enough to give the BTC community (LTC and DOGE.) A place they can come fuck off, chat (sharing ideas is very powerful) and maybe even help their coin out.  When CLAM price goes up.. it goes up for everyone. Not just a select group...

Is he even the owner anymore? No mention about this CLAM thing from him as far as I can see.

He is the owner 100%.

If you follow his past post you will see he has been helping the CLAM team for some time.

I imagine we will get a official statement this afternoon typed via Deb signed off by Dooglus.
December 06, 2014, 07:47:49 PM

Is he even the owner anymore? No mention about this CLAM thing from him as far as I can see.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
December 06, 2014, 07:46:23 PM

LOL, imagine if amazon, ebay, and paypal started accepting bitcoin and people were complaining that it was making bitcoin too valuable.

Cheesy bahahahhahaha

That'd be horrrrrible!  Roll Eyes  Cheesy

I think I trust Doog more than Amazon, Ebay and Paypal Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
December 06, 2014, 07:45:05 PM

legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
December 06, 2014, 07:36:45 PM

Activity: 910
December 06, 2014, 07:27:50 PM
I can't believe people fall for this obvious pump and dump. And a shame the once trustworthy site is now used for such scammy business.
What the hell lol. The total volume of exchange today was around 33 BTC, much much more than the regular exchange volume.
And the price did go up, anyone invested fully, would only benefit by 10-15 coins. I don't think dooglus would do that for that amount.
Plus it also includes investments of others.
December 06, 2014, 07:27:31 PM
I can't believe people fall for this obvious pump and dump. And a shame the once trustworthy site is now used for such scammy business.

Be a little less butthurt Tongue

No one is asking anything of you. Get your shit for free.  Roll Eyes

They are like test net coins that won't piss off the BTC devs.  

Yes but they are also pushing trades of CLAM and trading activity increased a lot only because of JD. Someone is making a quick buck. However I guess this can be seen as gambling with bitcoins too Tongue

legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
December 06, 2014, 07:21:50 PM

Be a little less butthurt Tongue

No one is asking anything of you. Get your shit for free.  Roll Eyes

They are like test net coins that won't piss off the BTC devs.  
December 06, 2014, 07:14:50 PM
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
December 06, 2014, 06:51:19 PM
I am a little concerned about posting my private key on JD to claim my CLAMs. ..

Is it safe?

You should retired you address prior to claiming CLAM.  The best kept secret is your own.

This seems like a great way to pump a coin. Great idea, I'm surprised Doog went along with it.

Lol well excuse doog if offering a fun and honest service seems fucked up to you.  Also, everyone already has CLAM for free.  This just makes it rain on all BTC/LTC and DOGE holders + keeps JD out of the limelight a little.

Sorry if that upsets you Smiley

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Dice!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
December 06, 2014, 06:13:35 PM
Marco, this is DebitMe (30482) from Just-Dice, Hi!  Love that the site is back up.  Also following this thread now.

Good to see you on Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
December 06, 2014, 06:07:47 PM
Marco, this is DebitMe (30482) from Just-Dice, Hi!  Love that the site is back up.  Also following this thread now.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
December 06, 2014, 05:46:26 PM
The way this relaunch is pursued and advertised seems very manipulative to me.
Pages:
Jump to: