Pages:
Author

Topic: Just earned my first 9$ in Bitcoin Cash, how can I grow it? - page 13. (Read 1854 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
What can I do with this 9$ worth of Bitcoin Cash to make it grow in a short time? Should I trade cryptocurrencies? How about trading bots?

To grow in a short time?

There is no such thing as that. Don't expect an overnight big return in crypto.

Where's your BCH now? If it's already on a trading platform, convert it to BTC (around BTC0.001 at the current rate) then hold it just there (fees concern). You won't feel the profit so you need to harm your precious fiat wallet or find other sources to accumulate more BTC.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
$9 worth of any crypto is really not much

Depends realy where he /she lives .
$9 can be realy much in some Countrys , possible thats in some countrys its food for a few days maybe .

But yeah you are right thats not much in the Cryptoworld.

@OP

As others already has written i would exchange it to btc and if you have it on an exchange try to get it to your privat wallet.
Activity: 17
Merit: 5
Thank you all for your advice.

Is there an easy way to quickly sell it and buy bitcoins without revealing ID's or location info? I ask these because I'm in Iran (after a week of internet blackout) and many platforms require ID's and Iranians are banned and sanctioned almost everywhere.

And 9$ is a lot in Iran Sad

EDIT: Should I believe people who say cryptocurrencies are scams?
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
I don't think 9$ is enough but still its a good start.

I would not recommend you not to go with trading if you don't have any prior knowledge about it, as it is pretty risky too.

I would just wisely suggest you to earn more to invest.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
What can I do with this 9$ worth of Bitcoin Cash to make it grow in a short time? Should I trade cryptocurrencies? How about trading bots?
I would sell it for Bitcoin since cash is failed fork.
Then i would sell it and buy girlfriend ticket to movie theatre.
In the end it would be best investment out there  for such money Wink
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Sell the bitcoin cash and buy the real bitcoin then just hodl, $9 is too small to start trading. Engage in building up your bitcoin portfolio by buying more bitcoin with your spare cash, when the opportunities present it self, consider the $9 to be a building block.
Activity: 532
Merit: 302
First, are you sure you have $9 worth of Bitcoin Cash? This is not the same as Bitcoin so make sure you're looking at the correct exchange rate.

Second, you probably don't want to trade with such a small amount. Withdrawal fees, dust amounts, etc will eat a large part of it. Find a way to earn more. Don't get duped in using "profitable" trading bots. You can't make money with bots unless you know what you're doing well enough. In other words bots can help you do what you can already do well manually, but will not make money on their own.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
$9 worth of any crypto is really not much and if the are in an exchange the you are going to pay good amount of fees to withdraw as well. Guessing that you have them in you own wallet and in this case my advise will be to exchange them in Bitcoin if you like too coz this bitcoin cash is not going to last long. Their hash power is dying.

If you are interested in crypto then find a job that pays in crypto or from your regular job why not buy very often. Talking about trading or thing like that ? I will say stay away unless you know the things. You will not need 9 seconds to lose your 9 dollar .
Activity: 17
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: