Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 13. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 01:26:33 PM
Well I think worrying in some way helps you to see things in different perspective. You can`t lose your head though, if even you are worried you need to find both positives and negatives about anything, just like crypto. If you can`t find positives, you are doing something wrong.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 29, 2018, 03:40:13 AM
yes you are right G20 I think is not too important and not too give a very meaningful effect because there are still many who receive bitcoin and digital currency as one of the payment methods in their country.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 29, 2018, 03:18:38 AM
Relax every day. Emotions are very hard for trading and for right decisions. Because they interfere with mind and smart actions. It becomes difficult to make the most profitable solutions in the different branches. Trader or investor is the same. Clear mind is the key
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 29, 2018, 02:01:14 AM
It is a very negative period for the cryptocurrency market but, like all things, this crisis can not last forever. Many factors have influenced this negative period but it is useless to create panic, we must be confident, I think there will soon be a good recovery. buy and hodl
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 28, 2018, 10:48:46 PM
all could happen because the market is very difficult in crypto predictions. Many people have left a lot of cryptos because they lost money because of the price drop coins
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 09:29:22 PM
Yes. Investing in the electronics market is important, and do not impose a rigorous goal that will make you frustrated and will never be able to succeed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
July 28, 2018, 07:53:47 PM
Don't also stress yourself because it's one of the factor of the panicking people to do a bad decision, just relax and wait till the coins in the market gets back on their tracks. Sure, everything will be fine. There is no need to be afraid of you loosing your holdings. Patience they say is key...
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
July 28, 2018, 06:16:36 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Relaxing is a good advice for sure. I don’t think that it is necessary to be too worried and find the way how to sell coins of yours. Don’t be afraid to hold coins as much as it possible until the growth will started.

You are absolutely right, but the problem comes of the greedy players who invested everything they have with the hope to become rich quickly. Very few people follow one of the most important rules. Invest only what you are prepared to lose,
Activity: 102
July 28, 2018, 06:08:59 PM
All is correctly told. We do not need to worry now, as the government has tried to prohibit the crypto currency many times and these attempts have always been a failure. Crypto currency will survive the next drop and will grow much more than it was.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 03:26:26 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Relaxing is a good advice for sure. I don’t think that it is necessary to be too worried and find the way how to sell coins of yours. Don’t be afraid to hold coins as much as it possible until the growth will started.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:10:26 AM

I agree with you , investors nowadays are easily fooled by the movement of the market price , they easily panicked everytime they noticed that the value of their coins are falling . I must say that they need a little patience in order to succeed in this industry.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 05:58:37 AM
You cannot blame investors if they would like to protect the current profit. Though there are talks about dump and some talks about selling portraying to be pessimistic. These are the weak hand that investors consider. But really being practical i would sell if i was able to reach the target profit  i want rather than  risk and loose some of it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
July 24, 2018, 05:53:34 AM
It was not the first dip in the cryptocurrency market's history and I don't see any reasons to panic. It is unuseful element in this work so I agree with the author, just relax.
Activity: 124
July 24, 2018, 04:05:16 AM
Of course it will be OK, I don't understand this panic either. Cryptocurrency is the thing of the future, only small trust in it ruins the prices and it's really sad. Better times are about to come.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 24, 2018, 03:57:07 AM
I can get relax to see the market up and down and I still waiting for the good time to sell my coins because I see that in the market, there are too many altcoins that can increase in anytime. I am sure that my coins can follow to increase too because I see a good progress for each of my coin so maybe in this week I can sell with a nice profit.
Activity: 41
July 24, 2018, 02:43:42 AM
Panic is the human emotion, to be successful in the art of the trade one must train their mind to buy during panic and sell during hype
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 01:58:07 AM
I agree with you, about all will be fine. because with our panic, we can not think long, so the decision will be taken only to harm ourselves. so its core is still patient and waiting for good news.
Activity: 91
July 23, 2018, 10:51:19 PM
Agree. Keep noticing more and more prominent individuals and organisations from the earlier days of internet coming into this space. Give it till 2021, something big is definitely brewing.
Activity: 658
July 23, 2018, 10:44:07 PM
I agree with your point. We all know that this is the whale's way to frighten traders. I have been involved in this market for many years and this manipulation always takes place.
Many traders now do not have a solid knowledge and have no talent in the field of investment. They will be excluded if they keep complaining. Grin
copper member
Activity: 350
July 23, 2018, 09:05:02 PM
You are very right, even if the regulation and kyc is implemented for all projects and investors it will benefit crypto market in the long run, as it will make the markets regulated and legal like other financial markets.

Thanks for the positive opinion sir. When I get depressed about the down situation of the crypto market I search for ideas and motivations like you gave. People with vast knowledge  are really not get moved easily.
Pages:
Jump to: