Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 16. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
July 19, 2018, 09:09:15 AM
Oh, I think that the ability to relax and not think about the value of your portfolio is one of the most important skills in long-term investment. People make many stupid mistakes when they start to panic.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
Only miners can influence the cryptocurrency market . Everything will be fine, and it is possible to relax .
Activity: 264
July 19, 2018, 09:03:15 AM
for a long time i use to hear the saying that patience is a virtue, i understand the meaning when i started the cryptocurrency trading as it really requires a whole lots of patience and perseverance to achieve a huge success in it. selling off in haste will only get someone on the loosing side so my advice to all involve in cryptocurrency is to be patient while hoping for better future.
Activity: 34
July 19, 2018, 08:52:10 AM
I think that the fact that in the crypt the main part of all traders are newbies, as a whole it is very much reflected in the market, which recently became cyclical.
Activity: 13
July 19, 2018, 08:40:54 AM
While before, entering any precipitate dumps, backers should accept how cryptomarkets may be unstable and fast moving incoming months and conceive one systematic method.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 08:22:09 AM
I also think that everything will be fine. The market begins to slowly Wake up and show its positive dynamics. Now I feel much more fun in the morning when I see these green numbers. That makes me so happy. How long have we been waiting for this. God grant that everything will go on and all was well. I think the worst thing we have experienced this year is now only forward, full ahead!!!
do not you who likes if the market is green, anyone likes the green market conditions, hopefully..drought quickly passed #AMin
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 07:30:36 AM
I also think that everything will be fine. The market begins to slowly Wake up and show its positive dynamics. Now I feel much more fun in the morning when I see these green numbers. That makes me so happy. How long have we been waiting for this. God grant that everything will go on and all was well. I think the worst thing we have experienced this year is now only forward, full ahead!!!
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:50:36 AM
I agre with you at all. We have not to panic in each little dip because everybody knows that there will be the rising again here. Be more patient.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 03:21:57 AM
I would very much like these circumstances to be understood by all market participants. After all, periodic correction is necessarily replaced by recovery and growth, if market participants do not succumb to panic.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 02:21:32 AM
One of the main reason of these red days is the panic. Most of the people panic when they see a small decrease in their portfolio and start selling the coins, which provide big whales to buy with small prices. Eventually, it will be OK but there are more and more people panicing, so it may be a little bit late.
Activity: 322
July 19, 2018, 01:25:26 AM
Very good advice. I hope, many will listen to him, and will not give in to panic. Especially it would be desirable that the major players of the market maintain stability on it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 07:14:14 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Haha! Chill and relax is how we can get through all of the fuzz goin around. This should be our attitude towards crypto. If you know what your doing or at least know you are on the right track, then there is really nothing to worry about. Even if the market crashes, you know it will recover!  All you have to do is wait patiently. So let's all be "chillax" and smart at the sane time!
Activity: 336
July 18, 2018, 06:47:05 PM
Totally I am with u I agree with your statement - relax and hold - it is the most important rule for crupto investors. Bitcoin it is very good example, so you will win if you able to wait, hold and wait.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
July 18, 2018, 06:46:59 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

To hold during a bear market is not necessarily the best choice. I didn't panic, but therefore I didn't sell back at the time of your OP and so now I cannot re-buy lower with profit.
Activity: 350
July 18, 2018, 06:40:18 PM
I have invested in cryptocurrencies in the long run, so I don't worry about anything, as I am confident that the market is bulet to grow and so I relaxed.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
July 18, 2018, 06:30:11 PM
I cant understand why people have been panic about tokens and altcoins, i know it will all be ok market will soon come up and everything soon gonna be perfect.Hodl and wait .Do not let negative stuff get in to your mind or you might regret it soon.

Most people are panicking, because they either bought expensive and now feel like they are losing money, or they bought cheap, but now regret that they did not sell when the prices were high. And the most import all of them are here to become millionaires very quick IMO.
Activity: 104
July 18, 2018, 06:22:18 PM
the market began to grow! Relaxed on the sea. By the end of the year we are waiting for a new bull market and new records of the bitcoin prices. Everything will be OK
Activity: 308
July 18, 2018, 06:19:44 PM
People who have no guts are the only people who will do a panic selling due to unexpected change in the price of coins in the cryptocurrency world. We should always think that we wont sell anything if we havent earn some profit for it. Just keep believing and always hope for the market to bloom again. Panic selling wont help us to get anywhere. Stay calm and wait till your coins start earning profits.
Activity: 226
July 18, 2018, 06:16:38 PM
its fun to read how people thinked in winter that it will end in few days/weeks, but red days are still in market, so people lose all faith.
Activity: 336
Merit: 259
July 18, 2018, 06:15:33 PM
I cant understand why people have been panic about tokens and altcoins, i know it will all be ok market will soon come up and everything soon gonna be perfect.Hodl and wait .Do not let negative stuff get in to your mind or you might regret it soon.
Pages:
Jump to: