Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 12. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 05:03:10 AM
absolutely right, because by relaxing we don't think about the current market conditions, we can also avoid the enormous panic and avoid losses. So the best way to deal with yesterday's market conditions until now is to just relax
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
August 03, 2018, 04:56:14 AM
the hold strategy is now the most correct. I think that crypto will rise soon and now we should just hold our crypto portfolio. Yes, i agree that this is really hard to see so big losses, for example at altcoins. But to sell in loss (especially in BIG loss) is not correct. My advise is not to buy weak altcoins, but to pay attention to top of CMC and to have more BTC)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 03, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
Everything is going right down now and there is so much panic selling, capitulation, and blood in the crypto streets. I think now everyone must reassess their positions and close what positions they can before it bleeds to death. Re-enter at the bottom because I don't think we have hit the bottom right now,. They always say buy the dip, but how many times, so they can dump on us even more? I only have a very small bag of Pundix right now, btc and usdt and I am out of the crypto markets now until further notice. I only have 3k left anyway to play with, all the coins and tokens I was in have all tanked in value and are useless so had to go to tether and btc before I lost it all.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
August 03, 2018, 04:21:11 AM
actually now is the only time i can relax, among the bears lol.......... invest with confidence sit and relax..... But geeeezzz when the Oct-Nov '17 bulls hit, i couldn't relax at all lol. watching bitcoin jump $1000 a day for several days, oh man relaxation was not my thinking then  Kiss Shocked
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 03, 2018, 03:36:55 AM
It is very difficult to relax at a time when the market is going down and my investment portfolio is significantly reduced. But we must believe that the market will recover and we will get our profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 02:48:54 AM
Current trading conditions are indeed made many people angry and leave the market. But still many people remain patient in trade. They responded with calm and crypto trade could still make money. Some people have taken the right decision by withholding their coins. By holding the coin and trade long term.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 01:18:51 AM
Yes, just relax and don't panic, everything will be ok. We need to use our patience in red market stage and waiting for the green market to come. Just think positive and hope that we will succeed and earn more profit in the end. Greenmarket will definitely come, just wait and relax.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 10:54:24 AM
Too much comfort is not good. It's a good thing to be a little cautious. Balance is very important in everything.
copper member
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 09:47:48 AM
after a period of research. i think the impact of government policies on bitcoin will be getting smaller and smaller. because bitcoin is decentralized, on a global scale. it can be freely circulated across borders.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
we just have to relax so well everything is coming to the market. It's just cold in red days and green days are coming.
Activity: 379
August 02, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
The trading nature will selected it self, which one will be survive and which won't. Hopes those are new traders can take lesson how crypto trading works. We have been pass through similar condition many times and it will recover back as market trading need activity for being trade. Just Relax
Activity: 378
August 02, 2018, 09:30:05 AM
If you're worried now for your hodls token and coins, do not worry because the market is about to rise and coins return to the previous prices.
Activity: 895
August 02, 2018, 09:17:16 AM
This post might have been long but I think it is still a very good one because we are in a situation where there are so many things running through our minds on what to do with our holding but I suggest we relax a bit more because the condition is temporary and the market will recover from the bear soon then the bull run will start but if you are in need of money, you can sell and buy back later.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 19
Backed.Finance
August 02, 2018, 08:47:15 AM
This title has been opened on 18th of March. Do not panic, it is said that everything will come up, but it looks like 2 August and the market is terrible.
Activity: 81
August 02, 2018, 06:42:49 AM
Everyone's ideas are different. Many people choose panic selling because they are afraid of huge property losses!
Activity: 32
August 02, 2018, 05:30:12 AM
I know from some social media coverage yesterday that the results of the G20 meeting have come to the conclusion that the current existence of bitcoin will not disrupt the stability of the global economy. and of course on the basis of the analysis they say it is good news and will open the way for investors to be more confident in the existence of bitcoin
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 05:27:06 AM
To just relax, it turned into necessary to explain this to individuals who scalded flew into the marketplace in December, I think they will not be able to loosen up for as a minimum some other couple of years until bitcoin recovers to a mark of 20,000 greenbacks, but at that second, it'll ought to stress the others, in spite of everything so that bitcoin grew to this kind of mark-many could have to shop for it again.
Activity: 93
August 02, 2018, 05:18:15 AM
yes that's exactly what you should be doing studying and improving your skills stop worrying about prices if you believe blockchain and cryptocurrencies are here to stay and even thrive as i do. anyway patience is the name of the game and it woudn't be wise to sell your coins even the ones that are under water cause you will probably live to regret that.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:58:39 AM
sure, all cryptocurrencies will hold to develop in a higher course. that is inevitable. i have located that all governments are actively growing blockchains. This is a great phenomenon. these days, the cryptocurrency market has became to cattle. I don’t assume you have to cross. involved, i have continually maintained an positive mind-set.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
July 30, 2018, 01:32:31 PM
all could happen because the market is very difficult in crypto predictions. Many people have left a lot of cryptos because they lost money because of the price drop coins
if the loss of a lot of money is the person's own fault, because with the frequent market downturn but the person experiencing a tremendous panic keeps losing much when the coin he holds at a low price. and if the person is willing to be patient and relaxed in response to the state of the market inevitably losses will not happen
Pages:
Jump to: