Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 30. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 10:13:29 AM
I'm also confident that everything will be fine with the crypto currency. I see that society is interested in this technology and I am happy about it. Many people are worried about the current situation. I understand them, but I believe that growth will begin soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 05:28:42 AM
wait and relax first,
to join a bounty campaign to increase your token. you have to wait for your tokens to increase the sales volume you sell for the money you receive more. so that's not what you expect and your time
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:27:29 AM
That's right! Don't panic if you have seen that the market are falling down for the past few months it is normal. We have seen this before that the value of the coins goes down but I assure you that once we are in the fourth quarter of this year and you are still holding your coins it will be doubled or even tripled. Just have a little bit more patience.
Activity: 350
June 23, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

for me more you need to wait. you should not be mad
for increasing your money. if I'm in front of you just wait for you to join the bounty campaign to increase your token for not what you are waiting for. For high market value you can sell everything and more money you get.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
For these six months I was used to not panicking. To each fall, I'm treated as a way out of the positions of big players. After a while they go back and the price of 20-30% percent on bitcoin grows up.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 05:20:17 AM
I myself prefer to work long term, so now I'm not very upset because of the market decline And I'm sure that in a few weeks each of us will be pleasantly surprised by the changes in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 322
June 23, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
I'm not worried, I'm waiting for a good moment. Yes, of course, he dragged on. But growth will be required.
Activity: 93
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
June 23, 2018, 04:45:24 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Just chill, grab a bottle of beer and drink it all up and enjoy the market. Because now it is down but soon it will be back up again and stabilize. People who are panic selling will just drive the market price of btc even more.
Activity: 85
June 23, 2018, 04:42:28 AM
You are very bold mate and I think holding is the best solution right now even if you bought at over 12k$ per btc when alts were high as well. Regulations is something normal and we should get used to see more and more for cryptos.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 22, 2018, 09:35:24 PM
If you are afraid for your investments so that you can not sleep and eat, then probably for you it will be the best choice to sell your coins and get out of crypto. Do not forget that you are working on a very risky field and you have to be prepared for anything unexpected.
That would simply mean you are not investing what you can afford to lose.
It's a roller coaster ride here because by nature it's volatile, but if we are risk taker and we are smart, we should not let
our emotion affect our decision making.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 05:02:22 PM
If you are afraid for your investments so that you can not sleep and eat, then probably for you it will be the best choice to sell your coins and get out of crypto. Do not forget that you are working on a very risky field and you have to be prepared for anything unexpected.
Activity: 103
June 22, 2018, 04:53:13 PM
Yes I agree with you. People should not out of panicking dump their coins. This is the time to sit back and hope for a better tomorrow
Activity: 672
June 22, 2018, 04:50:05 PM
Yes you are right, I personally don't like to panic sell because the price of those coins will rise again. Many people panic sell because of the regulation wave around but I don't see it as a negative effect on crypto because I feel regulation will help the crypto industry as regards initial coin offering.
Activity: 85
June 22, 2018, 04:12:28 PM
how I wish I panic sold in February when my portfolio was still up a bit. now it has all gone down the more. I have learned to always take profits on the way up.
Living in the now is how people become successful because if you stay thinking about the past then you won't get what you need to do done.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 04:09:44 PM
how I wish I panic sold in February when my portfolio was still up a bit. now it has all gone down the more. I have learned to always take profits on the way up.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 03:36:10 PM
yes, i totally agree with you. do not too be worried. this is just a simple falling down wave. there are many good new in the market now and I believe that investors will buy coins again.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
June 22, 2018, 01:33:25 PM
I think we should be more patient because this kind of situation is normal in crypto world. So if you have a crypto asset, you better be patient and wait for the right moment to sell.
sell when you are in a situation that is in need of money and buyback if your assets begin to rise in time so you can cover your losses.
Activity: 392
June 22, 2018, 01:31:14 PM
Totally agree with you. Yes, everything will be fine, there are a lot of large funds and big money in the cryptocurrency, these players will not want to lose their money, rather the opposite - they are now manipulating the market, then up and down, earning on these swings, they want us to make mistakes! So do not panic.
Do not panic can only be the one who has invested nothing and who does not have any assets in crypto-currencies. Anyone who now has a loss at least is nervous. It is very difficult psychologically - to experience such conditions.
I think we should be more patient because this kind of situation is normal in crypto world. So if you have a crypto asset, you better be patient and wait for the right moment to sell.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 01:22:44 PM
Totally agree with you. Yes, everything will be fine, there are a lot of large funds and big money in the cryptocurrency, these players will not want to lose their money, rather the opposite - they are now manipulating the market, then up and down, earning on these swings, they want us to make mistakes! So do not panic.
Do not panic can only be the one who has invested nothing and who does not have any assets in crypto-currencies. Anyone who now has a loss at least is nervous. It is very difficult psychologically - to experience such conditions.
Activity: 28
June 22, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
Altcoin prices are constantly down making us all the more worried. But rasah worried this is a natural thing because the price is not growing and it has been several months.
Pages:
Jump to: