Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 27. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 11:17:13 PM
I think it's gonna be okay, too.G20 cryptocurrency is not a hindrance.governments will not be able to influence the development of cryptocurrencies.they need to get used to it.and don't panic. we are on the right course.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
People often panic about and without reason. This fact exists in absolutely any area of life. The behavior of cryptocurrency causes a lot of panic, because nobody wants to lose money when something happens.
Activity: 88
June 27, 2018, 06:53:54 AM
It's normal for people to panic. When your house is on fire, you don't go to parties rather you find a way to douse the fire. Hence the panic. Sadly many people don't think well at that stage as they are always looking at how to get out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 12:06:09 AM
i agree. we invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized. out of any control. So isnt it strange to scare about g20 or any regulations. no regulations can stop bitcoin. only the community and miners can affect to crypto moneys.
I agree with you. the explanation is quite perfect. there is no need for fear. bitcoin one of the right choices. the growth is clear. Keep the spirit  Cool

Yes, That is right, we don't need to do anything, just relax and feel the change. Its ok even the price goes down to dip, because it will sure back to its high peak price.
Activity: 79
June 26, 2018, 11:12:58 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
yes this is very true, there are so many new to this industry are trying to sell all of their holdings because they are all scared of losing more in their profit, my told to my friends already that the market will recover soon just hold their coin and it will be fine as the btc recover, and i did told them to buy more in this red market because of the profit we can get but they dont listen to me instead they sell all of their coin, i hope they will not regret it someday   Undecided
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 06:59:08 PM
When you panic sell at times like this you are offloading your crypto to people who are very aware that the market will swing back up. Institutional money was never going to jump into crypto at the ATH and make us little guys rich in the process, that's not what they do. They manipulate markets, using the media.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 06:58:05 PM
Everyone must have his kind of mindset. It will not be helpful for us to panoc whenever the market it down. We do not have to worry because it will surely rise again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 06:57:45 PM
i agree. we invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized. out of any control. So isnt it strange to scare about g20 or any regulations. no regulations can stop bitcoin. only the community and miners can affect to crypto moneys.
I agree with you. the explanation is quite perfect. there is no need for fear. bitcoin one of the right choices. the growth is clear. Keep the spirit  Cool
Activity: 438
June 26, 2018, 06:57:02 PM
You are absolutely right, be relax, don't panic, be calm, calm down. Yeah, these words are really working for me after the stressful position because of losing much money. Everything will be okay then. The prices of the altcoins are still fluctuating and they can rise again. So, just arrange your new strategy and be ready for the next market.

Yes, panic selling will gain you no profits at all, dont dump some coins and tokens that have potential, dont be fooled by the fall of the market, I think it is their strategy in bringing up some measure in order for them to classify how the holders would react to their downfall, also dont listen to some speculations or fake news that are going in the media right now, always see through the market prices and judge by your own.
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 06:52:10 PM
yeah i agree please dont be panic sell, just relax and be patient. If you want to succeed in crypto then the key is patient. The price up and down in the crypto is something normal. Be confident and trust that someday crypto price will rise high and we get a lot of profit
Activity: 28
June 26, 2018, 06:49:12 PM
break and sell bitcoins that would invest money in other crypto projects as it did my friend invested more than 100k in Socratus
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 06:01:03 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
yes dont panic and still chilax in yourself because you always remember panic people get lost and chilax people without panic and still patients it will be successful in life like other bitcoiners.
Activity: 145
June 26, 2018, 05:53:40 PM
Yes, I trust!
All convince me that everything will be good, but there are always doubts!
Eventually, I risk the money )
Activity: 92
June 26, 2018, 05:51:30 PM
The cryptocurrency sphere will never be settled at 100%, as people who support the cryptocurrency will never allow this to happen.
Activity: 364
June 26, 2018, 05:48:59 PM
Some people can't relax because they've invested too much money and now they're afraid they'll lose it. This is a common mistake and before investing you need to assess the possible risks many times and be prepared for a negative scenario.
The market has been already shown may fall down and recover again during 1-2 years  Cheesy
and Some people panic for those who do not have masterplan for trading, if that can manage it I think stay relax, don't forget the trading is cruel Cool.
Activity: 99
June 26, 2018, 05:42:29 PM
Some people can't relax because they've invested too much money and now they're afraid they'll lose it. This is a common mistake and before investing you need to assess the possible risks many times and be prepared for a negative scenario.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:39:32 PM
Yes it will end soon. Just hold our coins until the third quarter of the year. Usually the changes in value of coins increase at the end quarter if there year. Hold BTC and ETH for the mean time. If you think your other coin is don’t have potential in near future maybe you can trade. If you still believe on your coin/token hold it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
June 26, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

I am sure that there is no need in panic, especially nowadays. Most of coins are growing and I want to believe that they will continue to rise. So, it is not difficult to choose coin that will bring you good profit in near future.

people which are panic never learn about this and they still panic in anytime. some people still confuse with the market and they think that the market will be like this for a long time. but if they learn from the past, this situations will recover and will come back to the higher price. do not panic and stay calm and everything will ok later.
Activity: 121
June 26, 2018, 09:50:28 AM
I really don't understand why they are panicking seriously. Remember, there's always a rainbow after the rain. So, expect the good outcome after the bad news. Anyhow, let's just enjoy the momentum of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
June 26, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

I am sure that there is no need in panic, especially nowadays. Most of coins are growing and I want to believe that they will continue to rise. So, it is not difficult to choose coin that will bring you good profit in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: