Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 31. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 05:08:10 AM
I see that society is interested in this technology and I am happy about it. Many people are worried about the current situation. I understand them, but I believe that growth will begin soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 04:56:45 AM
Totally agree with you. Yes, everything will be fine, there are a lot of large funds and big money in the cryptocurrency, these players will not want to lose their money, rather the opposite - they are now manipulating the market, then up and down, earning on these swings, they want us to make mistakes! So do not panic.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 04:45:30 AM
 I understand very well that there is market manipulation, and the big players just drop on the small players. Sooner or later, the fall of these coins will end and green days will come eminently.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
June 22, 2018, 04:36:59 AM
Panic is a human nature, we also must be panicked if we lose something from a value that we hold, anyway we can not blame certain people because cryptocurrency decentral users are entitled to choose what users choose, I'm sure some users have also been smart in addressing this situation and understand the volatility of crypto, demand and market.
Activity: 58
June 22, 2018, 04:25:58 AM
this is the reason why lots of people loose money, panic is the number one reason why
people sometimes , loose even in our daily life, keep calm, always think this is just a small setback
you will realized that things will not always go according to your plan , think of it as a small investment
that will be profitable in the future, think positive, thats what you really need to do
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 04:22:13 AM
I would like to say that from March to June, the market has been falling and there has been no good increase. If you sell at that time, your loss is still relatively small, so blind optimism is the result. The trend of the market is not changed by one's own emotions.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 04:19:28 AM
People often panic about and without reason. This fact exists in absolutely any area of life. The behavior of cryptocurrency causes a lot of panic, because nobody wants to lose money when something happens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
June 22, 2018, 04:16:14 AM
Just begginer always panic when faced with bitcoin or altcoin on dump price, sell is better way to take less risk of loss their money because on their mind bitcoin or altcoin more lower price. But it sually happen on bitcoin or altcoin when on lower price and will be back again on highest price. We have enjoy and keep hold if you want to increase your money when you see bitcoin or altcoin on lower price and dump.
June 22, 2018, 04:14:56 AM
  It is very tempting to panic sell with the way the market has been in recent months. But selling at loss seems the worst of option and I definitely wont opt for that right now. Market will be green again soon I believe.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 04:11:11 AM
Of course many who feel the panic sell. This is because the longer the market thus also increasingly deteriorated. This will create a very worried the new players. But quiet, this adverse circumstance will soon pass. Just trust that after the downturn it will be immediately followed by the increment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 04:04:38 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
I strongly agree with your opinion, people who feel panic when the price is now declining is a new person who joined the trading cycle of crypto currency. new people join or as beginners will feel panic with the current situation, still be confident that this situation will soon be improved. everything will be normal
Activity: 322
June 22, 2018, 03:55:48 AM
I fully agree with this because we are at the initial stage of development and the market is still very weak !
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
June 22, 2018, 03:45:24 AM
Yeah we are doing all fine and we should not worry this is just normal when market has a big fall down on its market price it does not mean that cryptocurrency will end in fact many people are now involving on cryptocurrency and we should be thankful that we are already here in the first place because we are having some great fortune compared to them. Cryptocurrency all over the world is a trending topic.
Activity: 364
June 22, 2018, 03:42:10 AM
this is not good at half a year, but I myself still believe cryptocurrency will improve so I am still calm facing it. so I can still consider many future opportunities when we are calm all decisions will be made well so be patient that's the key.
June 22, 2018, 03:35:44 AM
The red zone has caused lots of panic in the market, triggering lots of sales as people try to get out when they till can , its however evident that the market has just taken a dip, not crushed, so patience will pay those who are willing to wait
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
June 21, 2018, 04:27:06 PM
Relax is difficult, but it is the best option, it makes no sense to worry about it. It is necessary to direct all forces on things that has though any sense

maybe he needs to take a rest for a while and close his computer. try to take a sleep and don't think anything, only close your eyes and I think you can relax. and if you can do this over and over, I am sure that you can get relax when something is not going right and you can find a solution to solve the problem. this will help you to do analyze with better and I am sure that you can find a way to get out of your problem.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 04:19:35 PM
yeah just relax since nowadays there are people that have sold their bitcoin in a very low price so don t be so confused and do some research before selling it will be fine and everything will be fixed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 04:17:56 PM
Relax is difficult, but it is the best option, it makes no sense to worry about it. It is necessary to direct all forces on things that has though any sense
Activity: 602
June 21, 2018, 04:09:43 PM
I agree with you. Have patience, otherwise in our business in any way. If the nerves are weak, it is better not to start at all, just in the negative will remain. To go to growth, we need to knock out of the market superfluous players. The market can not constantly grow. It can also fall for a year. Dont worry.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 21, 2018, 03:38:29 PM
This title of yours reminds me of the movie "Captain Phillips" starring Tom Hanks, where one of the terrorists said, "Just relax Irish, it will be OK!". I know that we are now under the bearish period, but this is actually normal. It is part of the game where a correction commences before it could make a huge bull run once again. Relax people, because the best is yet to come for us in the world of cryptocurrency. Just don't panic and sell low, wait for the big bull run where you can get a huge profit. Just my two satoshis.
Pages:
Jump to: