Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 79. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 02:32:00 PM
I also think that things will be alright but who knows. at least hopefully we'll get rid of some garbages.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
March 18, 2018, 02:22:52 PM
It is not that easy to make them calm down. That is their money which will be wasted and their seats might have been on fire now from sitting up and down.  Grin

It is normal to be in panic but it wont be if you sold it at a wrong price which lessens your capability to buy more at the next bull run.
You might thought that you saved yourself but the truth is you just wasted a lot of money from doing it. The number of the coin that you have will not be cut, it is just the value of it that goes down. So better just let it be until good time comes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
I also think that very many people who joined the sphere of crypto currency recently, having bought it, did not understand the mechanism of the market and panic reacted to any fluctuations in prices, trying to sell everything as soon as possible, with losses, thereby further lowering the price. But thanks to such naive newcomers, somebody makes a good profit.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 02:12:11 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Most of these people who gone panic buying are the ones who are new to our market,im sure they will get a long with these ups and downs.I have been here for about a year and i know how it feels to see your portfolio going down to 70% or more because i have experienced that too but i believed with the coins that i am holding that is why i have gain more than 70% of my portfolio.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 18, 2018, 02:09:45 PM
The thread was raised today and a lot had been discussed. In times like this we need threads that discuss, to motivate and encourage ourself, share latest news that keep people Faith alive from panic sell. The wait is getting longer than expected And its not easy not to panic
Activity: 235
March 18, 2018, 02:04:22 PM
People are afraid to lose money that's why they are in panic selling but if you are in panic selling you can lose money because the bitcoin is in low price. Hopefully, all the investors learns to hold there bitcoin if the bitcoin is in dump. They should know how to be patience until bitcoin will comeback in the marketing of cryptocurrency. In my opinion, it is just a sudden dump of bitcoin and it will be back on track in this following month.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 02:03:16 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Calming down is not very easy especially to those newbie invetors who are selling their coins when they see its dropping expontentially,cant blame them because i was in that situation few years back but they shouldnt be selling their coins in panic because it could result into a further losses,and these losses can be prevented if they are holding their coins tight.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 02:02:40 PM
I do not think, I'm sure that everything will be fine! Soon the whole market will go up. Because the big players, do not miss this opportunity to earn.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 18, 2018, 01:57:29 PM
i agree

it can take up to a year until the end of bear market

but in the end coins which are with real working product will start to rise after the market stabilize

it was similar in 2013-2014,  all you need is patience, that is all 
Activity: 476
March 18, 2018, 01:46:09 PM
I totally agree with your opinion, all we need to do now is calm, do not be scared. Selling it now only makes you lose money!
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
March 18, 2018, 01:40:30 PM
I totally agree the regulations wont be a problem if you are doing things the way it should be,because if you  arenr doing shady things you wont need to panic.This summit will decide how will the cryptocurrencies will do for the next years so it should be positive for us to continue our journey to make billions of money from our community.
Activity: 756
March 18, 2018, 01:39:06 PM
I think that people panic selling right now, because many negative news are circulating about cryptocurrency and also they are scared because everything goes down, people lose their deposits, the balance is constantly decreasing
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
March 18, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
The only relaxed people are those who dumped on us three months ago and decided to exit with their millions and those who made huge gains and are now buying from the panic sellers. For us who are holding, we are the biggest losers right now and I am regretting ever sitting and holding onto the coins for so long when I had one chance to make a difference in the life of my family. I do not think in my lifetime I will ever get this chance ever again as I am sixty one years of age, so I can just say I failed and blew it. I will be lucky if I can now make enough money to pay the bills at this rate. Angry
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 18, 2018, 01:32:49 PM
Because people are too dumb to dump those coins in panic,not knowing the bulls are getting ready to kick our market up,only those weakhands will fall and we the holder are going to get rewarded after the bull happened,dont know when but its going to be near future because the lightning network of bitcoin is ready now,waitinf for announcement in the next few days.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 01:27:40 PM
Really optimistic! I'd also had such meaning if this correction wasn't so deep but it's really worrying to hold now.
Activity: 252
March 18, 2018, 01:12:47 PM
I believe that if you are a long-term investor then you should not panic, because in 3-5 years bitcoin will still be to the moon Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 18, 2018, 01:11:55 PM
A lot of time I saw the questions like 'should I sell car(house) for buying crypto'.
Such persons will definetely make panic if they really sold something from their real life hoping to increase their money by crypto.
Because If someone sell house  and bought BTC for $19k, now it has 0.4 of his house, that less than a half.
A lot of people that made similar actions now are very sad.
I also consider that all will be OK soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
March 18, 2018, 01:09:59 PM
I have been trying to relax... I am scared now. Nobody know what we should do now. Anyway,  i will hodl my cropto...
Activity: 742
March 18, 2018, 12:56:57 PM
Yes, I agree with your opinion. At present, the crypto market is very complex and difficult to predict, if trading at this time would be very dangerous. As you said, we should relax and keep calm. There were many new investors who were panicked so did not have the patience. Do not rush to sell right now because it will be a wrong decision, I always believe that the market will recover again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
March 18, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

Many people panic, they afraid if bitcoin going down and not increase to the high value again. Many issue and rumor about bitcoin. That things will effect to people panic and sell their bitcoin. But for me, don't be panic, still believe bitcoin will increase and profitable. Regulations in some country is different and will effect too.
Pages:
Jump to: