Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 78. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 07:38:46 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
I have heard the news g20 summit was a success and there will be no regulations from the banks! this is great holding would be the best thing to do when you are trapped into any coin from the bear market,doesnt need to sell your coins in panic because the market will recover sooner or later,with the good news like this it might cause some bull run!
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 07:28:17 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
G20 has already announced there will be no regulations for the cryptocurrencies! this is great crypto market will grow massively after this news has spread,expect bull runs few hours from now,the future is more clear than ever before.Hold when the market is failing do not panic sell because it will recover sooner or later.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 06:30:33 PM
Nothing will happen to you? really naive, of course we will experience a decline in prices continuously.
spot on
Activity: 274
March 18, 2018, 06:27:01 PM
Yeah,the banks will probably will decide how these cryptocurrencies will do,but lets hope that our market will be able to surive when the market has crashed,or if the summit's outcome would be bad,be prepared to get in as soon someting will happen to our community.I have heard that G20 summit are the main gaethering of the banks?
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 04:26:09 PM
Theres not word like relax with these newbie investors,they're panicking when they see that their portfolios are down by 30% but thats quite normal because they arent familiar with the cryptocurrency market.But lets hope that the G20 summit will have some good impact to the market,so we can still enjoy the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 04:13:56 PM
Market is unstable. Panic is in the air. Some investors close theire positions. But I believe that after summit of G20 we will go to growth.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
March 18, 2018, 04:07:22 PM
Totally agreed,theres nothing we should be afraid of ,G20 summit will only decide where do these cryptocurrencies are going go.Might be a good thing for the bitcoin users,or it might be the start of the beginning of the end for the cryptocurrencies but lets hope for the best so that we can still enjoy the benefits of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 03:59:51 PM
Hello everyone! Of course, the most important thing now is to put your thoughts in order and relax. Panic is not a way out, it will only aggravate the situation. All on nerves, but it is necessary to remember one, everything will be good and for the market it is normal. Soon the issue will be over and everyone will breathe a sigh of relief.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 18, 2018, 03:54:25 PM
There is no question of panic here because the agenda for discussion is a major concern for all policy makers, and one that needs to be aired, for that is all that can happen, no concrete decision can be possible in the summit. Governments looking To somehow mitigate risk without stunting innovation, is a recognized and expected fact within the crypto community, resulting in such inherent uncertainty and volatility.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
March 18, 2018, 03:39:53 PM
Lightning network is coming right now to bitcoin's users that is why most of the altcoins are going to bleed harder,after bitcoin's price surged up so i suggest you stick with the bitcoin or any other solid coins out there,just to be safe with the bitcoin's movements because anything can happen right now these  bull and bears are still fighting to each other.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
March 18, 2018, 03:33:35 PM
Just be patient too, don't stressed out yourself with just temporary things, life is a gambling just like here in cryptocurrency, not all the time that we are happy with the current price, just don't give up and everything will be fine, don't feel pressure, don't feel that you lose everything.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 18, 2018, 03:32:02 PM
Good guys will always be good,those greedy people surely now in panic because their shady businesses might come to its end.G20 summit will decide how will these cryptocurrencies are going to do in the upcoming years,it could be the start of good things but it could be the end of our cryptocurrency era either way lets hope for the best.

In my case, I invest crypto because I believe this technology and I believe that it is the future of our money so I am holding my investments until I am going to use them for a very important reasons.
I am not happy with the result and the crypto market stability status right now but I do believe that crypto market will soon recover and the crypto asset worth I am holding today is very little amount compared in the next few months from now.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 18, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

Panic sellers are normal and there are more panic sellers who always selling their Crypto Assets even they didn't get ant profits and they're not patient on waiting the crypto market to recover.
Nobody knows when the Crypto Market will go up or down so more investors are holding their altcoins because they still have faith and believe that the crypto market will soon recover and get higher return of investments in the near future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 03:26:50 PM
Good guys will always be good,those greedy people surely now in panic because their shady businesses might come to its end.G20 summit will decide how will these cryptocurrencies are going to do in the upcoming years,it could be the start of good things but it could be the end of our cryptocurrency era either way lets hope for the best.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
March 18, 2018, 03:14:11 PM
Yeah exactly, people see some little price drops and start panic selling which leads to their loss as well as other people's loss eho invested in bitcoins. I think more number of people should be made aware of these price manipulation techniques so that they would know the cause and won't panic sell.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
March 18, 2018, 03:13:29 PM
Now it's more like consolation.
But to sell now is also stupid.
We will wait and hope that all should be fine.
I don't think, that on the g20, they will announce anything important, that will change the trend.
You are right, it is now time to relax, don't pressure and underestimate the power of cryptocurrency, what is happening now is just a normal thing and it happened during the past years too but look at what cryptocurrency has become right now, believe, calm and relax.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 03:11:35 PM
I hope you are right because I wanted to sell everything few days ago when prices were normal. And now I think it was very bad mistake to hold a little more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 02:48:39 PM
Now it's more like consolation.
But to sell now is also stupid.
We will wait and hope that all should be fine.
I don't think, that on the g20, they will announce anything important, that will change the trend.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 02:45:49 PM
On the agenda of the G20 summit there is no question of considering crypto currency in any of its meaning. However, it is possible that the crypto currency will be considered within the framework of any issue that does not directly relate to the crypto currency. Therefore, it is unlikely that the current drop in the price of crypto-currency is due to this meeting of the G-20 countries. Crypto currency is going down in the course for various reasons, including, as far as I can see, and in connection with willful actions to reduce it. However, this fall will some day end and I think it will soon begin to rapidly recover and grow again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 02:36:59 PM
Surely it is very relaxing while the market is failing because it is a good opportunity to the few people who will take advantage the bloodbaths so that we can buy cheap altcoins than their usual prices,the bulls are coming so we need to get ready becaus the lightning network of bitcoin will be implemented any days from now.
Pages:
Jump to: