Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 81. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 40
March 18, 2018, 12:09:23 PM
The market is dropping because panic sellers selling their coins at every dip and it will create more panic.In my opinion market will find its support level and start rising again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 12:06:59 PM
That would would be the best thing to do right now as the market crashed down. Suppose to be for the newbie or anyone that are new on this forum are still have a chance to do something big in the future as they were have a chance to buy now the top ten digital currency which are affordable for today's price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
just a panic when people feel scared to sell al the coins. the more that sells more and more will leave and the sooner the price rises significantly wait and then it will come.
Activity: 434
March 18, 2018, 11:53:03 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
yeah i agree . no need to panic . we still need regulation to be accepted in the world economy. relax guys. green is incoming
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
March 18, 2018, 11:48:48 AM
My hope is that this is just market manipulation on a large scale, meaning that these dips and drops aren't just from people pulling out of the market, but rather that it's strategic large investors temporarily stepping out of certain positions to drive down price, so they can buy the dip, then drive the price up for all of us.  One can only hope.  Either way, I'm not selling.
Activity: 252
March 18, 2018, 11:46:01 AM
The current correction is very useful for crypto market. It will screen out unnecessary people. Remain useful people who really believe in technology and are trying to improve cryptocurrency.
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
March 18, 2018, 11:39:37 AM
yes, I agree with you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
March 18, 2018, 11:38:53 AM
Yes,you're terribly correct. There's no reason to be panic,anytime of the day  the situation will get back to normal and all coins will rise. Just keep the positivity within yourself
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 10:54:16 AM
It's normal situations, I think this is best time to invest more crypto
After q2 2018 I'm verry sure crypto can back to good situations. Keep HOLD and don' t panic sell
I'm ok with this situations and keep buy more at cheap prices......
Activity: 252
March 18, 2018, 10:53:02 AM
It is normal that many people now panic and then decided to sell it immediately due to price drops. all I can say is that, jus relax it will be ok. There is time of everything, to price drops and time for celebrate if price increase. We need to wait and never lose hope.
Activity: 48
March 18, 2018, 10:49:44 AM
Everybody is afraid of losing. Like in business it's not always the success.You invest here taking the risk of losing,don't panic. Study about the fundamentals of crypto's, seek for more knowledge to lessen the risk that you are about to encounter. Specially in times like this. You should know that it's just normal.Actually it's the best time for buying, buying at low price. If the price gets high again sell it! You'll definitely have big profit.And before I forgot patience is important thing to gain success in life, everything just don't happen in just a blink of an eye. Remember that.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
March 18, 2018, 10:48:57 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

some investor just afraid for more big loss so they sell it.  but i think if we sell our coin now we have got a big loss. just hold it for a while and hope the price will back to normal again.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 10:38:54 AM
I think they panicked and sold not just for money laundering. many negative issues are circulating about current cryptocurrency. one of which is a google issue that will ban ads about cryptocurrency. and there are still many negative issues circulating so they panic and sell their crypto.
not only from G20 issue, on the other hand, I think crypto market going to fall because of this issue https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-trustee-of-infamous-mt-gox-denies-btc-bch-sales-affected-crypto-markets.
what do you think guys?
Exactly! A lot of fake news circulating around the global market, negative issues, false and misleading information with the purpose of pulling crypto down. But don't worry, all these are just hearsay. Yes! It's true that crypto is volatile, unpredictable, and illiquid, but instead of taking a look at these stuff, let's focus on the brighter side and do what can help improve and contribute for its welfare.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
March 18, 2018, 10:37:07 AM
I'm with you dude.
It's just a process of transfering money from the impatient to the patient.
We should thank to weak handed later
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
March 18, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

Yeah,we must always chill and relax,because evertyhing is under control,so why should we afraid if we are not using this investment of digital currency into money laundering or some illegal activities.maybe being a person we can fell this kind of nervous things,if we found out some of us investor panic selling due to dump of price value,but its alright because this price blow off will not be a permanent it will diminished soon.
Activity: 187
March 18, 2018, 10:21:33 AM

so many sellers losses of their funds, i think upto 80% me?! im just forgetting my holdings. and look for another activities here in forum. study about techniques. im not scared, so must hold your tokens not your breath. chilling all the time. be happy!!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
March 18, 2018, 10:21:06 AM
I think they panicked and sold not just for money laundering. many negative issues are circulating about current cryptocurrency. one of which is a google issue that will ban ads about cryptocurrency. and there are still many negative issues circulating so they panic and sell their crypto.
not only from G20 issue, on the other hand, I think crypto market going to fall because of this issue https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-trustee-of-infamous-mt-gox-denies-btc-bch-sales-affected-crypto-markets.
what do you think guys?
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
Its always happening in crypto currency that the value of coins dump on the market we will wait in few months and the price will rise again jost calm down and  and wait for your big profits...
Activity: 532
March 18, 2018, 10:14:50 AM
It is natural  to feel fear. Because of what is happening to bitcoin and altcoin. But this is not the time to panic. Me i don't care if the coin i hold drops. I believe that it will grow again one of this day.
Activity: 448
March 18, 2018, 10:12:56 AM
Yeah! Seems like most people in crypto world are panicking. We can not prevent that. It is their asset, their investment so when dip goes around, their practically want to save their investment. Moreover, we should strategically think our move about this and maybe relax a bit. It is just normal to experience dip for the crypto world have its law of supply and demand.
Pages:
Jump to: