Pages:
Author

Topic: Just saw this Etherdelta news, how you guys think?? RIP?? - page 2. (Read 738 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Etherdelta stop listing new token/coin , due In order to protect EtherDelta users and investors benefit.
the full story ===>https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/in-order-to-protect-etherdelta-users-and-investors-benefit-we-have-decided-that-during-the-bd33464dbca0
When i am going to reply your post, the thread is removed by its moderator. If that news is correct and it stops listing new coins then we have to choose other option.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Etherdelta stop listing new token/coin , due In order to protect EtherDelta users and investors benefit.
the full story ===>https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/in-order-to-protect-etherdelta-users-and-investors-benefit-we-have-decided-that-during-the-bd33464dbca0
Yes I think it is very good for Etherdelta, because the tokens listed in the Etherdelta market are numerous. And if it does not stop the market will continue to soar.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I recently stopped using etherdelta after they compramised DNS lots of people got loss their hard earned even i had very small amount butthe effort i took to recover as well as gas fees un necessary expense for me . Now even they stopped the only advantage quickly listing token that is also now finishing RIP . Look for OAX or idex.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141

I got the archive.is version of the article. You can still read the original article here: http://archive.is/ni9ei

It is just temporarily suspended till ICO end after which they will resume with the new listing policy as explained here: https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/etherdelta-listing-policy-announcement-49c8ed4ff1f1 (new announcement)

I think its a great call and I personally welcome this. There are lot of suspicious projects and it has become hard to judge creditability of a project. Its great that by doing this they are only allowing credible project's token to be listed after ICO. So in short moving towards more secured trading environment which should be encouraged and welcomed and shouldn't be discouraged.

Absolutely, I think that security is THE issue number one in the crypto world, even more important then scalability. I mean, scalability is the main long-term issue, but the security puts a big question mark over everything right now. It is discouraging new investors as well as also some old ones.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
I think ED not accepting new crypto to be listed on their platform means a stagnant growth. No more ICO will be using ED as their crypto exchange anymore, for sure. Anyway, it's time to move on. There are lots of crypto exchange that's more than ED's feature though.
Activity: 266
I would like to know the alternative to this exchange, too many expectations, I connected with her. Almost all new coins appear there first. And to sell airdrop you definitely need to go there. With the new Director and the recent attacks, she has not gained popularity, and are going to sell your token.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Story deleted now from Medium, we have better exchanges there so thanks to ED, and yes RIP Etherdelta.
Strange story with Etherdelta, no trust to ED anymore.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
So much for a decentralized exchange, they were supposed to list whatever shitcoin people would want to list, we know that now this notion and idea of a decentralized and free exchange for all is just a bullshit made up by the same people participating in price manipulation on centralized exchanges. forget about Ξdelta and lets all move to Waves DEX where the future is awaiting us all, make sure to have a look at activity tokens.

Now what happens to Millions of useless tokens I have on Ξdelta? guys rush to buy them all specially YOURchain, I've heard rumors that YOURchain will become a coin like XEM and XRB, this is YOUR last chance to buy YOURchain for cheap before they are sold to the smartest people. lol before rofl.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Story deleted now from Medium, we have better exchanges there so thanks to ED, and yes RIP Etherdelta.

Got too many negative comments, I think. Bad decisions after bad decisions coming from the new CEO. He bought a good product and destroyed it. Goodbye ED.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
Activity: 175
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
its sad that I always knew about this exchange but never used it until a week ago. Actually didn't mind it there are a lot of money making opportunities there. sad news.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I never liked the feel of Etherdelta, Then after the hacking incident it made my mind up 100% to not use it. With the new owner now it feels like he is going for a quick money grab. I think Binance and kucoin lead the way now on exchanges. Exchanges like hitbtc with their awful customer service and no stop deposit and withdraw problems will slowly die out to new and customer driven exchanges.
Activity: 303
Merit: 43

The new owners in less than a month managed to completely ruin the exchange, it's impressive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
It is really funny that the frontend of the most popular decentralized exchange, Etherdelta, got hacked. It seems that before the frontend is decentralized, the decentralized exchanges existed are still centralized in a sense.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
The article has now been deleted. Can someone provide a run through of what it said? Although without any other reports i'm guessing it isn't true.
It is true.

Here is the link to new announcement and more detailed one from ETHERDELTA representative: https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/etherdelta-listing-policy-announcement-49c8ed4ff1f1

Here is the archive of old announcement: http://archive.is/ni9ei
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
EtherDelta enjoys a virtually monopoly position on the purchase and sale of new tokens on the exchange. Another, however, recently opened in Hong Kong about the similar exchange Kukoyn, which previously planned to open in China, but because of the events on the restrictions there kriptovalyuty, it was opened in Hong Kong. However, we need even more exchanges that would trade tokens issued as a result of the ICO. Then the exchange would not be hanging from overload, and order would be more. I think that soon such exchanges will appear a lot, the infrastructure for crypto currency is just developing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
In my opinion, since Etherdelta has stopped listing coins that are not really profits, it is good that they came and started making actions for these shitcoins. Their action has made them look like more serious on protecting their exchange, the exchange seems to also be populated of traders that are always on the site.

Yeah also etherdelta are known to be open for those shitcoins to register on their market. They're just giving opportunities to those scammers to make a fake ICO or projects. I think it is much better now to all investors to identify a good project or not i want to see the improvement of their exchange.
Activity: 378
The article has now been deleted. Can someone provide a run through of what it said? Although without any other reports i'm guessing it isn't true.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
hey guys... anyone interested in making quick profit enetr this pump and dump group https://discord.gg/q9F95X

we need more members to increase profit.. our current profit is only x3
Activity: 602
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Dont worry, they have problem with there cloud server. That global probelm and they will fix that soon, beside not listing more token will make Etherdelta faster for traders and i would love that decision.
Pages:
Jump to: