Pages:
Author

Topic: Just saw this Etherdelta news, how you guys think?? RIP?? - page 4. (Read 738 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The URL u posted is not working anymore
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
I've read elsewhere that the owners sold to somebody else and they are changing up a few things. Luckily I only used the exchange a few times to pick up some of the more obscure coins but hardly any that I could not have gotten somewhere else. I was not a big fan of the layout so I will just let this exchange fade away.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
LOL, they deleted the original post which claimed to bring these changes for user security. These changes do not make Etherlend more secure. Also I think escrow option will screw Etherelta very badly. Right now, they are not in that position to impose rules on token listers. Etherdelta platform just witnessed a terrible hack, their focus should be on making the platform more secure and welcome for all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
I hope though that their new plans help to develop a bit the current software... because, for real, that's a horrible UI. Worst exchange I have used so far, and I only started to check ED for the first time yesterday.
What a pain in the a** really.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Since their main marketing tool was basically marketing the listing of all known ERC20 coins, surely it is bad for their business with existing users. As you can notice they already deleted the story.....

However, maybe it is not bad for atracting new ones. Low volume is their main problem, besides being too slow even with such low volume. If they redesign the engine of their web and make it more user friendly (at least they could add some calculators) it would surely attract more people.

The problem with ERC20 coins is that there are many pump and dump ones, many that could be something good but then people use it only to pump and dump and then basically destroy it, and there are just too many scam coins. Etherdelta used to list them all. Pulling a break and making the developers put in some effort too get listed may be a good thing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
Etherdelta stop listing new token/coin , due In order to protect EtherDelta users and investors benefit.
the full story ===>https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/in-order-to-protect-etherdelta-users-and-investors-benefit-we-have-decided-that-during-the-bd33464dbca0
Agree with you. Etherdelta become so popular, because their fast listing almost all ERC20 tokens (ICO, airdrop). After new Etherdelta rules become live - new coins listing will be much less.
The author deleted this Medium story
Browse for great reads on
can You tell me why I cant read your link URL ?
do you make it the articel on medium ?
They're doing this so people will buy their tokens to get listed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Etherdelta stop listing new token/coin , due In order to protect EtherDelta users and investors benefit.
the full story ===>https://medium.com/@terryliu_71238/in-order-to-protect-etherdelta-users-and-investors-benefit-we-have-decided-that-during-the-bd33464dbca0
Agree with you. Etherdelta become so popular, because their fast listing almost all ERC20 tokens (ICO, airdrop). After new Etherdelta rules become live - new coins listing will be much less.
Activity: 588
In my opinion, since Etherdelta has stopped listing coins that are not really profits, it is good that they came and started making actions for these shitcoins. Their action has made them look like more serious on protecting their exchange, the exchange seems to also be populated of traders that are always on the site.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
This is the best thing EtherDelta have done in recent times because many ICOs were not serious in the business of listing coins or tokens in an exchange. So this action of EtherDelta will separate the serious minded ones from those who are not serious. I love their efforts in creating these wonderful rules. They should maintain it.
Activity: 140
I think it is just right to stop new participants to join because etherdelta as of now has the most variety of tokens in a platform. also, I think its right that the security is in threat when too many new alts are allowed to join.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Why is this protecting investors' interests? I don't understand what Etherdelta is doing. I think the Etherdelta will lose a lot of users.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
Yes, that a clear RIP. Etherdelta is already a pain in the ass to deal with, but after this new "brilliant" idea I sense that less and less coins will get listed there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
They also switched owners and are starting an ICO. I would highly recommend to avoid the exchange and the ICO, huge red flag for me.
Agree same on me,i think the etherdelta is big scam,becose this airdrop is so funny and the things what need to do for getting baunty Cheesy
They also switched owners and are starting an ICO. I would highly recommend to avoid the exchange and the ICO, huge red flag for me.
Activity: 156
Just means people will start to look for other platforms..... Waves Platform
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
that's crazy, so now they need to set aside 1-3% of the supply and park it at EtherDelta
guess some ICOs wish they weren't burning unsold tokens now Smiley
Activity: 238
Wow, this probably won't be good for them since they are widely known for listing almost any coin, making it easy to purchase right after an ICO.
Activity: 198
Another exchange bites the dust... and there's yet another reason why we need decentralizes exchanges. Makes me wanna invest even more in dex coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Looks like etherdelta is shooting their foot. They are taking out the only advantage they have against centralized exchanges. This new CEO is killing etherdelta by forcing their tokens to their users. Time to find a new and better decentralized exchange.
Now as new few exchanges coming in market for competition and they take this decision its almost kill them because if they are not going to accept them they opponents are going to take advantage and etherdelta already have some serious problems after this hack can go more down or shut down in near future
Pages:
Jump to: