Pages:
Author

Topic: [KAT] KATZcoin■hybrid■HI-POS SUPER STAKE LONG TERM COIN■HOLD&GET 50% / 30 DAYS - page 3. (Read 21999 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM

Katzcoin Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit Katzcoin Explorer
Node: addnode=195.74.52.227

Awesome, it is always good to have a high quality block explorer!!

Good job @TheCryptoChat!!
Activity: 393
Merit: 500

Katzcoin Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit Katzcoin Explorer
Node: addnode=195.74.52.227
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
This is the only existing mining pool for the moment
At least two pools exist.

Hi,

If you can share the other pool with us that would be great! Regards Smiley

Activity: 486
Technician
This is the only existing mining pool for the moment
At least two pools exist.
nvidia gpu miner?

Hi Ztumppi,

This is the only existing mining pool for the moment.

pool: https://bitcoinpool.eu:8080/

Block explorer: https://thecryptochat.net/explorers.php

Algo is sha256d

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Hi There,

I have been watching this coin for a while, since someone told me that this coin is "orphaned".
I also contacted the original developer of this coin via the information channels provided here. Asking him if he still is looking after the coin.
I told him that i would like to take over guardianship of this coin and i provided some deadline for him to reply.
I have now been waiting another few weeks after the deadline just to make sure and give him enough time to get back to me.

Since there was no reply from the Dev I am now announcing officially that I decided to take over this coin.

I hope the community doesn't  have anything against this!

I am a newbie in this forum but I have a long journey behind me in the world of cryptocurrencies, all the way back since the beginning of bitcoin. And I have gained lots of very useful experiences. I am also part of a strong crypto-community at TheCryptoChat.

I would like to mention here that I see this as a community project rather than a "coup d'etat" by a single dictator for personal gain.
I have already contacted a respected user from this community in this tread and this person has expressed their support to.

So I see this as the official announcement for taking over this orphaned coin and I am welcoming all constructive feedback from the bitcointalk community.

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback and support!

Gomez108

You have my support !

Thank you! Cheesy

so this project interests me

i understood it has been taken over i have a few questions

-where there any problems to access code or anything from the old dev?
-is there an actual roadmap?
-how is the staking atm working? is the 50% reward true?
-what is the max amount of coins?how to prevent inflation with this amount of staking?

thanks

Hi tehMoonwalker,

The good news are...
Staking works very well 50% atm, and you can still download and use the existing windows wallet.
New wallets are being worked on, everything will be released in new ANN tread.
Cap will be put at 2 billion and for the moment is little bit more than 7 millions  in circulation.
Pos will also be slowly lowered to prevent inflation.
Regarding the road map everything will be slowly released in the new ANN. Was no problem with accessing the code.

Glad you're interested in this project and we hope we where able to answer your questions. Cheesy

Activity: 392
so this project interests me

i understood it has been taken over i have a few questions

-where there any problems to access code or anything from the old dev?
-is there an actual roadmap?
-how is the staking atm working? is the 50% reward true?
-what is the max amount of coins?how to prevent inflation with this amount of staking?

thanks
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Hi There,

I have been watching this coin for a while, since someone told me that this coin is "orphaned".
I also contacted the original developer of this coin via the information channels provided here. Asking him if he still is looking after the coin.
I told him that i would like to take over guardianship of this coin and i provided some deadline for him to reply.
I have now been waiting another few weeks after the deadline just to make sure and give him enough time to get back to me.

Since there was no reply from the Dev I am now announcing officially that I decided to take over this coin.

I am a newbie in this forum but I have a long journey behind me in the world of cryptocurrencies, all the way back since the beginning of bitcoin. And I have gained lots of very useful experiences. I am also part of a strong crypto-community at TheCryptoChat.

I would like to mention here that I see this as a community project rather than a "coup d'etat" by a single dictator for personal gain.
I have already contacted a respected user from this community in this tread and this person has expressed their support to.

So I see this as the official announcement for taking over this orphaned coin and I am welcoming all constructive feedback from the bitcointalk community.

Gomez108

You have my support !
Cool! I am happy that someone is taking over this project and I am proud to be a person from the same country as me :3 I had the opportunity to lead a conversation with Gomez and in my opinion this acquisition is very good Smiley

Redni!

Thanks for you encouraging words and support of this project. Cheesy

Activity: 370
Merit: 255
Cool! I am happy that someone is taking over this project and I am proud to be a person from the same country as me :3 I had the opportunity to lead a conversation with Gomez and in my opinion this acquisition is very good Smiley
Alright, I have a good reliable block explorer on the way which will also give us a good solid node as well.

Next thing we need to work on is making the wallet available to everyone. There is a wallet available in this ANN, you have to scroll through the pages to find it. Good news is that the source code is still available on the OP link. Then I think another exchange besides yobit would be amazing as well.

It's gonna be a fun journey with this coin! Smiley

New wallet is on the way just to let everybody know also if anything we're thinking of listing on PosW.... any thoughts?
Thank you very much for your input micdvd85 Cheesy

POSW would be amazing, I would say get your new wallet and everything out first so that they would not have to upgrade.

That makes total sense and we're already thinking in that direction, to have the job done only once.

Cheers Cheesy

Hi Johan11

Thank you for giving your support and for providing the links.

Looking forward to keeping the Katz coin going together with you and the rest of the community.

Greetings Cheesy

Activity: 312
BAM
Alright, I have a good reliable block explorer on the way which will also give us a good solid node as well.

Next thing we need to work on is making the wallet available to everyone. There is a wallet available in this ANN, you have to scroll through the pages to find it. Good news is that the source code is still available on the OP link. Then I think another exchange besides yobit would be amazing as well.

New wallet is on the way just to let everybody know also if anything we're thinking of listing on PosW.... any thoughts?

POSW would be amazing, I would say get your new wallet and everything out first so that they would not have to upgrade.
Hi Guys,

Coming Soon!

Updated windows wallet coming soon... mac and linux waiting right around the corner Cheesy
If you want to download existing wallet for windows:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_utm--0CvPhZ2NsaDU4dENSeTQ/view
or linux:
https://mega.nz/#!rcg3gA4Z!xk7COmSyYrTxXuGCnBNIdxQESmONLu7ZT1WF2ojvlRc

If you need to sync your wallet these are the available nodes at the moment:
Save the file as Katz.conf

rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
rpcallowip=
rpcallowip=
splitthreshold=3000
rpcport=14563
port=14564
listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=256
addnode=185.69.54.91
addnode=194.135.95.146
addnode=80.3.139.61
addnode=37.233.101.127
addnode=86.0.23.14
addnode=80.31.79.156
addnode=91.220.151.240
addnode=98.179.0.138

Revamped wallet won't need conf.file

Block explorer coming also at TheCryptoChat this will provide a good and reliable node!

We're working now on few things with this coin, the community behind it is strong, we're planning to make this coin the best it can become.

The coin has many interesting features, with a good solid foundation, so hope you all stay with us to support this project and watch it grow.

Hi There,

Gomez108

You have my support friend!

Thank you friend! Smiley

We will support this coin!. Looking forward for this project.  Wink

Cool

Nice one Juzz222 thanks for your support and trust Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: