Pages:
Author

Topic: [KAT] KATZcoin■hybrid■HI-POS SUPER STAKE LONG TERM COIN■HOLD&GET 50% / 30 DAYS - page 4. (Read 21999 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM
Alright, I have a good reliable block explorer on the way which will also give us a good solid node as well.

Next thing we need to work on is making the wallet available to everyone. There is a wallet available in this ANN, you have to scroll through the pages to find it. Good news is that the source code is still available on the OP link. Then I think another exchange besides yobit would be amazing as well.

It's gonna be a fun journey with this coin! Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Looks like a real worthy endeavor guys! Good luck see ya on thecryptochat Smiley

Hi brother Freegold thank you for support! See you in TheCryptoChat! Cheesy

Will be watching this for sure!

Thank you for a fast and reliable service.
micdvd85  provided for the block explorer to be set up in TheCryptoChat for one month.
He also fixed addnode for the wallet addnode=98.179.0.138
Glad to see you on board of this community project. Cheesy

Hi There,

I have been watching this coin for a while, since someone told me that this coin is "orphaned".
I also contacted the original developer of this coin via the information channels provided here. Asking him if he still is looking after the coin.
I told him that i would like to take over guardianship of this coin and i provided some deadline for him to reply.
I have now been waiting another few weeks after the deadline just to make sure and give him enough time to get back to me.

Since there was no reply from the Dev I am now announcing officially that I decided to take over this coin.

I hope the community doesn't  have anything against this!

I am a newbie in this forum but I have a long journey behind me in the world of cryptocurrencies, all the way back since the beginning of bitcoin. And I have gained lots of very useful experiences. I am also part of a strong crypto-community at TheCryptoChat.

I would like to mention here that I see this as a community project rather than a "coup d'etat" by a single dictator for personal gain.
I have already contacted a respected user from this community in this tread and this person has expressed their support to.

So I see this as the official announcement for taking over this orphaned coin and I am welcoming all constructive feedback from the bitcointalk community.

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback and support!

Gomez108

Congratulations to the community supporting Katz and to you Dr. Gomez. I'm sure of great development for this coin.  I'm gonna buy some because I'm sure that with you at the helm, this coin will zoom out high.

Good luck with the development.

Hi Jewel, Thank you for your support and warm treatment of this community project. Cheesy See you in TheCryptoChat!

I welcome a new Deb it's always good to breath life into a new coin and I love the look and feel of this coin. The post is fun and the market is active so it's a good starting point for any Dev. Most of the work is done. Perhaps you taking it over will drive up the price ?

Thank you for stopping by and giving your support for this project. If all goes well price will also rise. Cheesy

Hi There,

I have been watching this coin for a while, since someone told me that this coin is "orphaned".
I also contacted the original developer of this coin via the information channels provided here. Asking him if he still is looking after the coin.
I told him that i would like to take over guardianship of this coin and i provided some deadline for him to reply.
I have now been waiting another few weeks after the deadline just to make sure and give him enough time to get back to me.

Since there was no reply from the Dev I am now announcing officially that I decided to take over this coin.

I am a newbie in this forum but I have a long journey behind me in the world of cryptocurrencies, all the way back since the beginning of bitcoin. And I have gained lots of very useful experiences. I am also part of a strong crypto-community at TheCryptoChat.

I would like to mention here that I see this as a community project rather than a "coup d'etat" by a single dictator for personal gain.
I have already contacted a respected user from this community in this tread and this person has expressed their support to.

So I see this as the official announcement for taking over this orphaned coin and I am welcoming all constructive feedback from the bitcointalk community.

Gomez108

i liked this coin when it came out and now i like it a whole lot more.

good luck with this venture my friend and if you need a hand with anything just give a shout.

Smiley

Heisdeadjim you have a good taste already liking this coin back then, and now with community effort we can take this to the next level.
Thank you for offering your generous hand. Cheesy

Hi There,

Gomez108

Good luck with the new coin! Smiley

Thank you brother CryptoCypher! Nice to hear your encouraging words Smiley

Activity: 142
Merit: 102
The Crypto Detective
Hi There,

Gomez108

You have my support friend!

Thank you friend! Smiley

We will support this coin!. Looking forward for this project.  Wink

Cool
Hi There,

Gomez108

Thank you friend! Smiley

Cheesy
Cheesy
Cheesy
I like this coin, I think this is a good idea! A community supported coin is a good thing, I think that will take the coin to higher heights!!!
 Cheesy
 Cheesy
 Cheesy

Thank you very much for warm response and encouraging words.  Smiley

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Looks like a real worthy endeavor guys! Good luck see ya on thecryptochat Smiley
Activity: 312
BAM
Will be watching this for sure!
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
Hi There,

Gomez108

Congratulations to the community supporting Katz and to you Dr. Gomez. I'm sure of great development for this coin.  I'm gonna buy some because I'm sure that with you at the helm, this coin will zoom out high.

Good luck with the development.

Activity: 144
I welcome a new Deb it's always good to breath life into a new coin and I love the look and feel of this coin. The post is fun and the market is active so it's a good starting point for any Dev. Most of the work is done. Perhaps you taking it over will drive up the price ?
Activity: 468
Hi There,

Gomez108

i liked this coin when it came out and now i like it a whole lot more.

good luck with this venture my friend and if you need a hand with anything just give a shout.

Smiley
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
I remember Katz ! Thst funny music played when he was around and his tail would sway from side to side. The coin looks really nice with Katz on it in red like that. Great ! I like the pos too. I'm going to have to buy some Katz and grow them for a few months. Smiley

I don't remember the ticker but I remember bobalo. Have u ever seen a username more retarded than this? Bobalo. What the fuck is bobalo? I'm not sure if it's a zerocoin fork. In case it is, bobalo could be an alt of poramin insom, indonesian dude with huge ambitions and low income. Wait for one more month and u will see them back, both of them.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Developer at TheCryptoChat
Hi There,

Gomez108

Good luck with the new coin! Smiley
Activity: 311
Hi There,

Gomez108

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
 Cheesy
Cheesy
Cheesy
I like this coin, I think this is a good idea! A community supported coin is a good thing, I think that will take the coin to higher heights!!!
 Cheesy
 Cheesy
 Cheesy
Hi There,

Gomez108

Pages:
Jump to: