Author

Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[ 🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰 ]⫸⫷[!KAWPOW!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸ ▇▆▅▃▂ - page 253. (Read 279188 times)

Osr
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I ordered some Baikal Giant's since they can do multi algo, but just wondering if anyone uses them with the profit switching?

I`ve got 3 Quards and  set it to all (x11,qubit ets). It`s work fine for a two or three days, but suddenly stop mining. Ive rebooted  it  3 times and it works fine but just for 2 hours. And again same problem. So i just go to x11 mining.
I came back to all algo mining yesterday and its ok now. But we will see in severals days if it works fine.
I think you can PM to @baikal for some advice.

great thanks! Can't wait to try them out. if only UPS would stop getting delays Smiley

Been running the Baikal Giant now steady @918Mh and haven't seen any problems with switching or getting stuck.

I havent had any problems for  10 days. Maybe it was problem with my internet/router)
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
yeah, I've been consolidating coins onto one machine and waiting for another to be provisioned from OVH so the box is a bit slow so coins are a bit slower to respond causing stratum to think sometimes there are no coins and restarts. just waiting for the email from OVH with the new server info. I've bought new machines for all the coins so now will have 2 huge ones, instead of 4 mediocre ones... Once that is done, there should be less interruptions. I just needed to get them all moved into one since the renewals are up on the older boxes.

Cheers

Thanks for the update, mate.

Also, I noticed the Komodo (equihash) was estimated to worth 0 BTC for a good while.  Looks like it's corrected now.  Any insight to that strange behavior?

I know sometimes it seems like we don't appreciate the work and the responses when we report issues, but it's only because we're loyal that we let you know of issues we find so quickly. Smiley  I'd like to take this time out to let you know how much I enjoy mining at this pool, as well as your quick attentiveness and repsones.  Many pool owners tend to stop responding to their users and then simply fade away (ex: Wafflepool), so your good work is not going unnoticed, crackfoo.

yeah I replied to you on twitter. Seem cryptopia went offline again. if all the exchanges put the wallet in maintenance, it goes to 0. There was a hardfork yesterday for KMD to roll back the chain from someone who took advantage of bug. Even now, cryptopia's wallet/api message doesn't show it's in maintenance but coins that were sent, haven't show up so the pool put it back offline.

EDIT.... and now seems to be back online.
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
yeah, I've been consolidating coins onto one machine and waiting for another to be provisioned from OVH so the box is a bit slow so coins are a bit slower to respond causing stratum to think sometimes there are no coins and restarts. just waiting for the email from OVH with the new server info. I've bought new machines for all the coins so now will have 2 huge ones, instead of 4 mediocre ones... Once that is done, there should be less interruptions. I just needed to get them all moved into one since the renewals are up on the older boxes.

Cheers

Thanks for the update, mate.

Also, I noticed the Komodo (equihash) was estimated to worth 0 BTC for a good while.  Looks like it's corrected now.  Any insight to that strange behavior?

I know sometimes it seems like we don't appreciate the work and the responses when we report issues, but it's only because we're loyal that we let you know of issues we find so quickly. Smiley  I'd like to take this time out to let you know how much I enjoy mining at this pool, as well as your quick attentiveness and repsones.  Many pool owners tend to stop responding to their users and then simply fade away (ex: Wafflepool), so your good work is not going unnoticed, crackfoo.
legendary
Are we having problems with equihash stratum?  i keep getting disconnected every so often, and retries several times (for about a couple minutes) before reconnecting.

ZEC: Stratum - Cannot connect to mine.zpool.ca:2142
ZEC: Stratum - Failed to connect, retry in 20 sec...

Cheers
Are we having problems with equihash stratum?  i keep getting disconnected every so often, and retries several times (for about a couple minutes) before reconnecting.

legendary
I see that DGC has allot of orphaned blocks, scrypt and sha256

yeah, once upon a time I dropped DGC... and I am again now.

thnx
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
I see that DGC has allot of orphaned blocks, scrypt and sha256
legendary
I ordered some Baikal Giant's since they can do multi algo, but just wondering if anyone uses them with the profit switching?

I`ve got 3 Quards and  set it to all (x11,qubit ets). It`s work fine for a two or three days, but suddenly stop mining. Ive rebooted  it  3 times and it works fine but just for 2 hours. And again same problem. So i just go to x11 mining.
I came back to all algo mining yesterday and its ok now. But we will see in severals days if it works fine.

great thanks! Can't wait to try them out. if only UPS would stop getting delays Smiley

Been running the Baikal Giant now steady @918Mh and haven't seen any problems with switching or getting stuck.
legendary
Crackfoo,

Did you remove scrypt from Hashtap? I can't select it anymore for new taps, though the one I have keeps going and another one changed to sha256t.

Thanks - psycodad

yeah I did. A few renters kept putting in crappy pools causing it to restart.

yeah if you have an existing one, you can keep it. I disabled it so no new taps can get created.... unless requested. I can add them to renters manually
legendary
Activity: 1598
Merit: 1555
精神分析的爸
Crackfoo,

Did you remove scrypt from Hashtap? I can't select it anymore for new taps, though the one I have keeps going and another one changed to sha256t.

Thanks - psycodad
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
hi crackfoo any chance you could look into adding a  few more algos/coins :

NETKO coin (new blake2s coin)  &  Cryptonight Monero   &   Ethash,   &   wildkeccak   algo  if possible

best Regards
#Nemo

I'm seeing the same thing.  Had to restart miners (or at least the ones I can get to now).
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
I noticed that recently the website won't show me my miners.  I don't see a hashrate or blocks found either.  I'm assuming this is just a temporary glitch.  Just bringing it to your attention Crackfoo.

happened to me once, hold shift down and push f5.. should clear it

I had to restart my miner apps.

A 750ti machine that has 24/7 ontime;  has been a ghost miner for me for several months.

when I turn the farm off;  I still have some Mh on skein.  pretty funny Wink
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
I noticed that recently the website won't show me my miners.  I don't see a hashrate or blocks found either.  I'm assuming this is just a temporary glitch.  Just bringing it to your attention Crackfoo.

happened to me once, hold shift down and push f5.. should clear it
legendary

what browser are you using? I see mine just fine... using chrome. Can you try private/incognito?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Any chance we'll see equihash in the benchmarks tab?  I'm curious as to what kind of hash rates people are getting with their video cards.
Yeah, I also noticed I haven't found an equihash miner that also doesn't mine for the dev.

there needs to be a miner built that support the stats feature. AFAIK, none are using it yet....
legendary
Any chance we'll see equihash in the benchmarks tab?  I'm curious as to what kind of hash rates people are getting with their video cards.

there needs to be a miner built that support the stats feature. AFAIK, none are using it yet....
legendary

Jump to: