Author

Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[ 🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰 ]⫸⫷[!KAWPOW!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸ ▇▆▅▃▂ - page 248. (Read 279188 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I'm trying to set up a new tap (which I assume will allow me to rent hashpower) and am trying to put the server id as "x11.mine.zpool.ca:3533" but it gives me an invalid server url error. What am I doing wrong?
No there's nothing wrong on your side. It's still a mystery why my captcha on that screen is broke. The code is the same as the dev who maintains it except for some unknown reason my captcha image started being generated with some sort of empty space at the beginning causing browsers to reject it.

Haven't figured out a workaround yet.

Any chance its tied to an adblock issue?

Doubt it. Tried it on Chrome and Firefox with all extensions off. No luck. Is it working for anyone outside of dev?

it used to work fine up to about a month ago. I suspect an OS patch is the culprit but can't find any discrepancies with what the dev has.

I'm using Ubuntu
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
No there's nothing wrong on your side. It's still a mystery why my captcha on that screen is broke. The code is the same as the dev who maintains it except for some unknown reason my captcha image started being generated with some sort of empty space at the beginning causing browsers to reject it.

Doubt it. Tried it on Chrome and Firefox with all extensions off. No luck. Is it working for anyone outside of dev?

it used to work fine up to about a month ago. I suspect an OS patch is the culprit but can't find any discrepancies with what the dev has.

try now without entering a code
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

legendary
I'd like to give zpool a try, but when I try to register on hashtap it says captcha not available and try in a couple days. Am I doing something wrong?

legendary
I'll see what the dev thinks and can do. I hate jqplot Smiley

Leave the graph out... Eff that crap.. I just want a rolling 24 hour number, probably close to the payout list, or even up top in the main earnings section Wink

*edit*

Crackfoo;  any reason this wallet always returns a blank page like its asking you to input a wallet address?

http://zpool.ca/?address=1JdC6Xg3ajT3rge3FgPNSYYFpmf53Vbtje
I'd like to give zpool a try, but when I try to register on hashtap it says captcha not available and try in a couple days. Am I doing something wrong?
legendary
crackfoo,

Any way you can add 24 hour earnings to the graphs/readouts?   I.E.  I want to be able to see how much was earned in the last 24 hour period.  It would be a lot more useful data to me than just the payouts in last 24/hours....   I've always had to eyeball/estimate what the 24 hour earnings were to compare daily profitability on the fly.... as payout info lacks a bit of accuracy to the figure I look for Wink

I'll see what the dev thinks and can do. I hate jqplot Smiley
legendary
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
legendary
crackfoo,

Any way you can add 24 hour earnings to the graphs/readouts?   I.E.  I want to be able to see how much was earned in the last 24 hour period.  It would be a lot more useful data to me than just the payouts in last 24/hours....   I've always had to eyeball/estimate what the 24 hour earnings were to compare daily profitability on the fly.... as payout info lacks a bit of accuracy to the figure I look for Wink
legendary
maxcoin /keccak mining is on 48% rejects, it's not my miner, other pools work fine.

is this showing on the web stats or in your miner?
legendary
It seemed to been an issue with polo wallet.. It's straightened out now on there end and I got my 1.76 payout.  One bad thing is with the delay in payouts I have no idea how much I am actually making in 24 hours.  Wish pool had an estimator like other sites.

yeah, it just mostly time time between blocks, then add another 22-24 hours on top of that for the blocks to confirm.  I'll be hanging on to more DCR in the pool wallet to help with more consistent payouts. If another few hundred GH hops on board it would take of the lag as well.

Thanks
legendary
Something wrong with the equihash stratum?
Send him a tweet;  gets through faster Wink

yeah seemed KMD caused another problem. restarted and seems ok now.
legendary
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
It seemed to been an issue with polo wallet.. It's straightened out now on there end and I got my 1.76 payout.  One bad thing is with the delay in payouts I have no idea how much I am actually making in 24 hours.  Wish pool had an estimator like other sites.
Jump to: