Pages:
Author

Topic: Kialara Physical Bitcoins/HAVEN: Update - page 15. (Read 70103 times)

legendary
Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057
Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!
Is it too late to buy one of these??
Depends on what bar you want to purchase. Checkout www.kialara.com to see what is still in stock.

All the new moon bars are sold out as far as I know.

unfortunatly those bars sold out very quickly Undecided
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
Depends on what bar you want to purchase. Checkout www.kialara.com to see what is still in stock.

All the new moon bars are sold out as far as I know.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Looks well organized, I'm wondering who makes that multi drawer system the Kialara's are stored in while assembling.  

Is it this one? Looks pretty close anyhow... Tongue  http://www.tigersupplies.com/Products/Safco-Facil-5-Drawer-Steel-Flat-File__SAF4969LG-.aspx

The Flat File Drawer System in Max's image has different handles and looks a lot bigger than the 2 variations shown for that unit.  Definitely really close but I'm still looking!  Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
Wow those look beautiful Max.   Looking forward to receiving mine and adding it on the shelf next to every single other Kialara piece I have.  Thanks for putting in the long hours to get these out to us.  We don't mind the delay since we know the quality of work you put into them.   Take you time!
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Looks well organized, I'm wondering who makes that multi drawer system the Kialara's are stored in while assembling.  

Is it this one? Looks pretty close anyhow... Tongue  http://www.tigersupplies.com/Products/Safco-Facil-5-Drawer-Steel-Flat-File__SAF4969LG-.aspx
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Very cool and thanks, I'll do some searching for them.

I'd venture to say anyone with cool bar style items would be able to make those drawers look awesome when filled.  Smiley
Would be neat to see Kialara Gold bars next to real gold bars, that would be quite something! Cheesy
legendary
They look like the drawers we had in my art class years and years ago. Not sure how much that helps you, but it might be worth to google around for drawers like these. I wouldn't mind having those as my display cases.

I wonder how the drawer would look if TMAN buy's one of these.

Very cool and thanks, I'll do some searching for them.

I'd venture to say anyone with cool bar style items would be able to make those drawers look awesome when filled.  Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
They look like the drawers we had in my art class years and years ago. Not sure how much that helps you, but it might be worth to google around for drawers like these. I wouldn't mind having those as my display cases.

I wonder how the drawer would look if TMAN buy's one of these.
legendary

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Time for another update:

07/27/2017 Update

I have some new images to share:

http://imgur.com/WtL6Jun
http://imgur.com/Emqf50S
http://imgur.com/kmYmECO
http://imgur.com/hD5wSja
http://imgur.com/RoeRT2P

Keys and holograms have been assembled into the 21 ‘two bitcoin’ coins.

Keys and holograms have been assembled into half of the ‘500k bits’ coins. I have 50 left to assemble.

Over the weekend I will be loading the keys and holograms into the ‘100k bits’ coins.

When all holograms and keys have been loaded to all coins, I will begin placing the coins into the bars and ship as I go.

Each bar will ship in a small red velvet pouch and will come with a small acrylic stand/easel.

I added a light coat of a paleobond meteorite clear coat spray to each of the cut samples, to protect them from cracking or chipping inside of the glass window. They feel very solid and I’m happy with how they look.

I’ve only had all parts in stock for two weeks now so am doing my best.

Next update will be early next week, thanks all.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I cannot wait to get my bar! Can I make a sacrifice to the Kialara gods to speed it all up?

Cheesy so good to see fellow collectors so excited about a new Kialara release.

What type of sacrifice will do in this case?

- Peel a physical Bitcoin of your choice
- Hold a physical Bitcoin of your choice with bare hands after dipping them into sticky honey, then put back into its airtite as it is and leave under the sun
- Clean a physical Bitcoin of your choice with sandpaper using clockwise and counter clockwise motion
- Drop a high value loaded physical Bitcoin in acid, and let it dissolve together with holo and private key, you have to watch the whole thing too

Shocked

That..... That is pure evil. I would never abuse my coins like that!

There is another update on Kialara blog:

07/27/2017 Update

I’ve been very hard at work (12 hour days each day this week), and will work on a detailed update to share here and via email tomorrow (Thursday) around 5pm/6pm California time. Lots of pics to share too!
I hope they are done with assembling soon.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

07/27/2017 Update

I’ve been very hard at work (12 hour days each day this week), and will work on a detailed update to share here and via email tomorrow (Thursday) around 5pm/6pm California time. Lots of pics to share too!

Great! Looking forward to seeing the pictures. I received a package from Max a few days ago, was silently hoping they contained the To The Moon pieces Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

07/27/2017 Update

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
I cannot wait to get my bar! Can I make a sacrifice to the Kialara gods to speed it all up?

- Hold a physical Bitcoin of your choice with bare hands after dipping them into sticky honey, then put back into its airtite as it is and leave under the sun
- Clean a physical Bitcoin of your choice with sandpaper using clockwise and counter clockwise motion
- Drop a high value loaded physical Bitcoin in acid, and let it dissolve together with holo and private key, you have to watch the whole thing too

Shocked

that's pure evil
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Shocked
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Woot, another update!!  Shocked

07/21/2017 Update

75% of NWA5000 samples now cut and loaded into bars… took a break today and began applying the keys/holograms, and finished a dozen of them before I left late in the day – but not in time to ship out today. It took some time to get the process down. I’ll be back in my studio this weekend to continue with assembly, and will share some more news and photos on Monday.

Activity: 854
Merit: 502
I just know  Shocked that there is a beautiful art to store coin like Kialara and its already few years.

This post will keep me updated, and i very interest to have one
Pages:
Jump to: