Pages:
Author

Topic: king of all coins - page 32. (Read 3315 times)

FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
February 27, 2018, 01:55:16 PM
Bitcoin is the king of all coins.Bitcoin has started it's journey first.Then became successful. After observing the success of bitcoin,other alternative coin were invented. Altcoins are actually, the alternative coins of bitcoin.Again,the price of bitcoin remains always in the top.So,bitcoin is the KING.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:45:01 PM
I have read a lot of articles saying that "this" or "that" coin might replace bitcoin, but nothing even comes close to what bitcoin has achieved. They just want to create buzz to somehow increase the value of their coin.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 01:33:36 PM
Bicoin is the King of all coins  because Bitcoin is the mother of this industry and is the most precious coin. Bitcoin also only started to really make its name in the crypto currency and market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
February 27, 2018, 12:57:39 PM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

I think btc can still lead over the next few years and other crypto will be hard to beat btc, but maybe eth can do that some next year
Activity: 112
February 27, 2018, 12:29:24 PM
It seems to me that no coin will replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main coin, which will remain the main one. A Ripple and others will develop along with bitcoin.
Activity: 672
February 27, 2018, 12:28:43 PM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
After all the negative information about Bitcoin appeared in the past has made the whole market crypto down quickly. But in the future, it is difficult to have a new penny as much as Bitcoin and can replace Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin will be the king of all Altcoin until the crypto world ends.
Activity: 168
February 27, 2018, 12:28:39 PM
I must admit that the attraction from the cryptocurrency market is very strong. Because it is growing like a storm of value and profit. New coins are often formed with improved gadgets and technology. Creating a promising competitive edge. Ripple, Doge quickly grows into the most potential coin in 2017. However, I still judge BTC and ETH are competing for the throne The only king and BTC are in this position.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
February 27, 2018, 12:27:43 PM
Ripple could never dethrone bitcoin. Price wise, by just comparing their total supply, it could never exceed bitcoin's achievement. And with the community bitcoin is having, bitcoin will continue its reign over other cryptocurrencies.
we all know the bitcoin is the most popular and the most valuable coin in the crypto.market, so the bitcoin gets the attention of the peoples. maybe their are some coins that has potentials in the market which is the coins next to bitcoin like ripple and ethereum, but it takes a long time before the bitcoin dethrone from its #1 spot.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
Obviously bitcoin is the king of all coins. Second is ethereum. These are the two coins that will fight for the throne as the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 92
February 27, 2018, 12:11:32 PM
For me,I would say that etherium is a king of all coins because there is no more coins can defect the etherium power and strength.
Activity: 218
February 27, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

Ripple seem unlikely to replace bitcoin, bitcoin will remain the king of coins. You can see the populations of bitcoin users are the largest and and growing in number from year to year, and it signifies the bitcoin that deserves to be a coin king.
Activity: 137
February 27, 2018, 10:59:11 AM
judging from the history of digital currency, the price of coins, the popularity is indeed bitcoinlah have all that.dengan I think crocodile bitcoin from all cryptocurency.bitcoin has passed many obstacles to get the attention of many people, maybe now bitcoin has opened the eyes of everyone in the whole world with its soaring price. Now people are competing to get it from investment and mining for example.
Activity: 27
February 27, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
Bitcoin is still in the head of every crypto in my opinion - we will look for new challengers and competitors in the crypto trends throughout this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 10:44:04 AM
No one can become king and beat bitcoin from its position, Bitcoin is the mother of this industry and is the most precious coin.
Bitcoin is the only one and no one can beat. Bitcoin is precious coins that give big help to everyone and can reduce poverty in the world. This is the king and mother of crypto currency that give high profitable income.
Activity: 32
February 27, 2018, 08:39:30 AM
At the moment BTC is the king, but Ethereum is the princ that is ready to take the throne in case king gets weaker which is most likely to be.
BTC need some serious overhaul.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 01:43:36 PM
Absolutely i'am totally agree with that bitcoin still the number one forever in all time
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 21, 2018, 01:37:16 PM
The all coin in coin-market cap depend on bitcoin.We can see when the bitcoin down this time most of coins down.Maximum all coin can exchange with bitcoin.In digital marketing system everywhere bitcoin accepted.People can buy and sell bitcoin easily and few legal bank accept bitcoin where others coin is not allowed.None coin never take the chair of bitcoin.Bitcoin is the master of all coin.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 21, 2018, 01:23:58 PM
I think it needs SOMETHING revolutionary in crypto for btc replacement from its king status. Now we dont have it yet.
Activity: 204
February 21, 2018, 01:22:04 PM
I think bitcoin will always be the king of kriptocurrency today and in the future there is nothing that can replace bitcoin, and bitcoin is the most expensive and most popular digital currency in the world and a lot of devotees.

Though its not most expensive in the price charts but sure its the most valued one.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 01:08:38 PM
I think bitcoin will always be the king of kriptocurrency today and in the future there is nothing that can replace bitcoin, and bitcoin is the most expensive and most popular digital currency in the world and a lot of devotees.
Pages:
Jump to: