Pages:
Author

Topic: king of all coins - page 36. (Read 3315 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
February 19, 2018, 10:36:02 AM
Ripple could never dethrone bitcoin. Price wise, by just comparing their total supply, it could never exceed bitcoin's achievement. And with the community bitcoin is having, bitcoin will continue its reign over other cryptocurrencies.

I think you have a point there but it is not all about the total supply of a coin but usage and importance. Bitcoin is blockchain and decentralized, thus, orders can not be manipulated so to speak.

Also, in terms of maximum supply, I think in terms of bitcoin, it is there to be monitored as to the genuity of the totality otherwise I know of certain coin that has just 7million maximum supply but it price is just $0.0243
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 10:30:00 AM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Bitcoin for me is the best coins than the other. I think it can not be replace by the other coins. For many people who really trust bitcoin.. For them it's still be the one and the best coins as a cryptocurrency in the world of bitcoin.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 10:28:26 AM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
I hope that Bitcoin will always keep the leadership in the world cryptocurrency. Smiley
Activity: 322
February 19, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
Bitcoin as the king of all the coins I think can not be replaced by other coins, unless there are investors who dare to buy a higher price on bitcoin
Activity: 318
February 19, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

Bitcoin that remains the king of all coins, ripples will not be able to shift the bitcoin from its throne. Bitcoin will remain the king of coins for now and so on.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 10:03:56 AM
Bitcoin still the best and no one could defeat bitcoin. Its still the King of Crypto, the Outstanding Crypto, the most popular coins, the most trust investment in all time, the most choice coins in many years,, these all done by Bitcoin. Bitcoin still the Future currency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 09:55:39 AM
Bitcoin will remain a pioneer of popular digital currencies because investors believe more bitcoin. Already several years experienced a bitcoin negative news but actually bitcoin still persists. because there are still many people who believe investors with bitcoin
Activity: 12
February 19, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
TopKekoins! Grin Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
As of now, I would say that Bitcoin is king of all coins but there are some coins coming up with good potential and unique philosophy so we must keep updating Bitcoin in terms of user friendliness to maintain the position as king. However, I do see good potential for altcoins too in the coming years but I don't see any 8 coin overtaking Bitcoin in terms of userbase volume or community as of now.
Bitcoin will be always the king of all crypto or what so we called the father of all cryptocurrency. Because it is the first ever cryptocurreny that established a good market , system and stock on the market. I think it is a vital part because as a crypto currency system in transactions and trading is one way for us to gain profit and earn.
Activity: 112
February 19, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
No dobt its all known bitcoin is the kings of all crypto currency
Activity: 672
February 19, 2018, 09:39:41 AM
Definitely bitcoin will always be the king and nobody can defeated it although it came from crashed down but recovering again is surely we can wait for it.Its been a long year to be with btc for its stability and strong hold in crypto.
Yes, bitcoin really is the king of all coins. It is really called king because it is really helpful to everybody. Bitcoin is really the king of all kinf and nobody can defeat how bitcoin is veryvpopular everyday. I think we will keep this position of bitcoin as long as we will trust this and as long as we will use this and try our best to work with bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 19, 2018, 09:26:13 AM
ripple currently can not show as a coin that has a good position, ripple will only be a decorative coin in altcoin and will never be able to shift or overtake bitcoin position.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
February 19, 2018, 09:25:58 AM
Definitely bitcoin will always be the king and nobody can defeated it although it came from crashed down but recovering again is surely we can wait for it.Its been a long year to be with btc for its stability and strong hold in crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 09:23:13 AM
           No alcoin can replace bitcoin in it's position to be the most valuable crypto currency and bitcoin will continue it's position  and remain king of all coins because of it's popularity and very huge demand in the market.Many people around the world are using bitcoin and many counties are already adopting bitcoin as their legal currency.
brand new
Activity: 0
February 19, 2018, 08:55:45 AM
I think bitcoin will keep it's positions for another few years, maybe even for the entire time of cryptocurrencies. Many at this time for this reason are investing.
Activity: 154
February 19, 2018, 09:02:17 AM
Interesting topic. Still the King. Kingship will never end if there is no one to end the kingship. More coins almost every come in crypto and there are more potential coins with them. Bitcoin will remain king of all coins. Even the ethereum will not surpass bitcoin if there is no way bitcoin to surrender.
Activity: 67
February 09, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
Many coin is still trying to stale the throne of bitcoin ..
Bitcoin is still the among the other no one can beat  bitcoin
Activity: 133
February 09, 2018, 04:33:01 AM
for now BTC is absolute KING but who knows in a decade or so? Something more advanced could always appear.....
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 09, 2018, 04:25:15 AM
Bitcoin is still the king of all the altcoins or cryptocurrencies in the market and it will never change because without bitcoin then there is no altcoin that is on the market right now and bitcoin is the leader of the cryptocurrencies because they are always following the price actions of bitcoin like if bitcoin is going down then they are going down also and vice versa.
Activity: 53
February 09, 2018, 02:39:02 AM
i think it will be. since bitcoin was created, the value of bitcoin never surpassed by any other cryptos.
it will be hard to defeat bitcoin value now. but if bitcoin lose its user and holder, it will not be the king anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: