Pages:
Author

Topic: king of all coins - page 33. (Read 3315 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency created by Mr.Satoshi Nakamoto that it is still a king of coins and has a good effect on our lives, without bitcoin we can not get our dreams to become rich and nothing also the forum of bitcointalk.org
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 11:04:12 AM
I am very much sure bitcoin will remain and retain its throne as king of the cryptocurrencies. It had gone through a lot over almost a decade now and look at it now, it is continuously growing over the years as well. So to question its existence is hardly an insult, because if you know its history you would know how far bitcoin had gone.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 10:58:20 AM
I think bitcoin will still be a king of all coins because bitcoin is the first coin.
After bitcoin, comes altcoins. but the fact is, bitcoin was created far before them.
Activity: 32
February 21, 2018, 09:20:55 AM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

No other coin will ever replace bitcoin. At least, the current alt coins do not have anything that special.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 09:02:11 AM
I think to compete with bitcoin takes time .. even hard bitcoin will remain a coin king if one day there is a coin that cost more than bitcoin but bitcoin will remain its king because all coin can be in exchange with bitcoin in bursa.
The dominance of bitcoin that roam around the digital world of cryptocurrency is definitely hard to compete with other altcoins. That's why alternative coins are made because of the bitcoin, and as a subsidy to the highest value of bitcoin which is too expensive to afford that's why they made it.
Activity: 140
February 21, 2018, 08:56:38 AM
I think to compete with bitcoin takes time .. even hard bitcoin will remain a coin king if one day there is a coin that cost more than bitcoin but bitcoin will remain its king because all coin can be in exchange with bitcoin in bursa.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 21, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will continue to be the king of all coins even though many new coins emerge because bitcoin still has many enthusiasts with prices rising each year and always making a profit.
Bitcoin should not be having a lot of competitors since 99% of the coins are traded with Bitcoin. Coins are worth money if you play the part.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 21, 2018, 08:39:24 AM
Ripple will always remain as ShitBank coin,and will never take even1/4 of bitcoin price .if you want to believe in that coin i will respect your prerogative but this one is for sure.youll have no future in that one,BITCOIN will remain as bitcoin forever
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 08:35:27 AM
of course bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies bitcoin is the digital currency created in 2009 after that there are many coins in the market but the popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and the digital payment system bitcoin is first decentralized digital currency .

Bitcoin is indeed the KING of all the coins here in the cryptocurrency world, with its huge network and its big population is enough to tell that no coins for now could surpass bitcoin, well there are some coins who wants to break through but they just can't, bitcoin solidity can't be break that easy by those coins that was made in a short period of time. In the future, bitcoin would be even more greater that what it is right now, and I can't wait for that to happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will continue to be the king of all coins even though many new coins emerge because bitcoin still has many enthusiasts with prices rising each year and always making a profit.
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 08:30:02 AM
Bitcoin  is a King of all coins because it is so amazing so far a good thing and way of investing  and earning money
Activity: 79
February 21, 2018, 08:15:43 AM
Starting at now, I would state that Bitcoin is lord of all coins however there are a few coins concocting great potential and one of a kind theory so we should continue refreshing Bitcoin regarding ease of use to keep up the situation as ruler. Nevertheless, I do see great potential for altcoins too in the coming years. However, I don't perceive any 8 coin surpassing Bitcoin as far as user based volume or group starting at now.
Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 08:12:33 AM
Bitcoin is better than all the other coins. Bitcoin is high speed. It's the father of all other coins. I think Bitcoin is the king of other coins.
Activity: 85
February 21, 2018, 08:10:03 AM
of course bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies bitcoin is the digital currency created in 2009 after that there are many coins in the market but the popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and the digital payment system bitcoin is first decentralized digital currency .
Activity: 190
February 21, 2018, 08:03:19 AM
Bitcoin is king of all coins.It is above the other currencies.It is valuable from other coins .Its speed is more than all other coins .People understand the value of it,its popularity is increasing day by day.Bitcoin is better than all other currencies.
Activity: 135
February 21, 2018, 07:33:25 AM
Without argument that bitcoin is the king  of all coins, it's the first cryptocurrency created and then produced by computers  all around the world.
Activity: 26
February 21, 2018, 07:28:40 AM
I think that other coins are still very far from bitcoin
Perhaps in a couple of years we will see a new coin that will be on top
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

Ripple is still way too far behind to even mount a challenge on bitcoin.The project is great and it has lots of potential but not to the point of dethroning BTC, maybe ETH, but still in the near future, BTC's grip as the top coin is still strong.
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 07:20:21 AM
It is a king of all coins a king of all money it is a hard weapon for everything  when it comes in investing and earning money
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 07:08:23 AM
I thought no coin could beat bitcoin. It will remain to be the king of all coins exist in the world. Many coins come, some of them still stand, and the others disappear someday. For people, bitcoin would be the first to see. Its position on top of any crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: