Pages:
Author

Topic: king of all coins - page 41. (Read 3315 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
The king will always be the king. I think no altcoin can replace btc. There are altcoin in 2017 with amazing growth. But in the end it remains as it can not be btc.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 01:07:55 AM
bitcoin is god of all coins nt king if u ask which coin is king then etherum is king of all coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 05, 2018, 01:00:59 AM
Bitcoins will always be the alpha coin. It’s the Michael Jordan, Babe Ruth and Pele of cryptocurrency. First time investors who doesn’t want to get too technical just put their money on the king of coins.
Activity: 58
February 04, 2018, 02:30:57 PM
Even though bitcoin has lost some of its total market share, it's only because the market has grown so much.  Bitcoin has first to market advantage, being the oldest and the most tested decentralized system.  I believe bitcoin will remain the "king" of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 04, 2018, 02:28:11 PM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
The future many good coins are comes in the market but no one should replace the Bitcoin because it is a king of the cryptocurrency this value is always high in the market.
I predicted in current situation of the crypto market. Because future is unpredictable so we don't judge the cryptocurrency.
I think the unbeatable king of all the altcoins is bitcoin only.It is on the top of the list of cryptocurrencies.Its users are increasing day by day.I have earned a lot of profit by investing in bitcoin.From that profit I have even bought a few bitcoins.I have selled some of the bitcoins and some i have held back.Though the price of bitcoin is down a bit but still people have faith in bitcoin.Its users are increasing day by day.It has gained a very high position in the market and is continuously doing well from the last nine years.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 04, 2018, 02:23:33 PM
I earned good from ripple, I sold on top, that doesn't happens all the time but with ripple I had good luck and very good profit, I sold at +3$. I doubt that some altcoin like ripple can replace bitcoins, some people say its bank altcoin, I don't know how much truth there is in that rumor. Anyway there are to many ripple coins in circulation, to many to even think that they can replace bitcoins. You should try with some other coin's. For now I don't think that some altcoin can replace bitcoin, I'm not sure is that coin created or needs to be created in future.
Activity: 196
February 04, 2018, 02:19:42 PM
Without any doubt bitcoin is the king of all coins in the world of cryptocurrency.Its price is highest in the cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the most popular and most trusted among all coins.
Activity: 154
February 04, 2018, 02:09:25 PM
Neo is the king of all coins 2018 belong to Neo many smart contracts will come on NEO
Activity: 210
February 04, 2018, 02:00:38 PM
For me no one can replace bitcoin in its position. It was still the king of all the coins. It can be low price as of this start of the year but soon it will recover and many people or investors are still investing in bitcoin and no coins can replace it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 01:48:14 PM
i think soon will be the top 1 is the ETH coin. as i observed today  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 01:37:50 PM
I doubt that the founder, and the central crypto-currency can be displaced from the place of the king of the mountain.
The same ripple is not his rival, because the main factor that bitcoin now has such a price, its limited. Ripple has too many coins.
For example, Ethereum can be replaced in the distant future. For example Waves.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
February 04, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
The future many good coins are comes in the market but no one should replace the Bitcoin because it is a king of the cryptocurrency this value is always high in the market.
I predicted in current situation of the crypto market. Because future is unpredictable so we don't judge the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
homt.net
February 04, 2018, 01:05:56 PM
The king of alts is now, ETH ithink i think it will take the main position of BTC in near future.
I agree with your words. Next crypto boss is Ethereum (ETH). After all everyone knows that Crypto market is start by bitcoin, always bitcoin is great. Then the second position of cryptocurrency is ETH.
Activity: 378
February 04, 2018, 12:48:07 PM
Bitcoin Cash: The currency is expected to topple Bitcoin. Investors have just witnessed Bitcoin's first bid for Bitcoin. This 3 month old has all the qualities that can replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 12:39:34 PM
I don't think xrp overtake the BTC. I would like to see ETH takes the lead after the BTC recent drop. Comparing to BTC, ETH more stability in the market past several weeks. ETH and NEO. Those are my picks to overtake BTC in next 12 or 24 months.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 12:32:35 PM
Although Bitcoin is currently the most valuable virtual currency in the world, its growth potential and development potential are the most potential virtual currency of the year. Released in 2012, Ripple aims to enable secure global financial transactions.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
better to compare the token supply when comparing coins, ripple has too many supply if it passes the BTC current price this how much money wants to be in the market Wink uncountable  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
February 04, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

That's unlikely, ripple is too weak to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain the foremost, and remain the king of coins, the ripple will be left behind from bitcoin.
Activity: 68
February 04, 2018, 11:51:12 AM
Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins if the king of altcoins is held by ethereum so it is probable that ethereum will dominate all altcoins.

Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
February 04, 2018, 11:50:01 AM
ICO only depens on bitcoin. If bitcoin dies there is no possibility to convert other coin unless, some people will have a wallet that can directly converted as money. I dont have enough sufficient knowledge abou the other crypto but as long as i know, even ethereum depends on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: