Pages:
Author

Topic: king of all coins - page 37. (Read 3315 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 02:38:58 AM
I was also sad when bitcoin price was down. But it a common issue for all cryptocurrency. After some days can be bitcoin price get down. But there have many possibility to increase bitcoin price after few month. So, don't worry and keep hold bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
February 09, 2018, 02:37:43 AM
talking about the circumstances we see, bitcoin is still the main place for digital money compared to others. For nowadays it's hard to replace bitcoin, I see that bitcoin is the main reference or place of inspiration for coins or other altcoins.
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 02:34:05 AM
One of the reasons that will help bitcoin to become the King of all cryptocoins is the fact that now bitcoin among cryptocurrencies has taken a position that in the world of ordinary money takes the dollar: all cryptocurrencies are quoted in bitcoin and evaluated in relation to it. He was the first to create the whole world of cryptocurrencies, and its technical imperfection is not able to neutralize this initial advantage and prevents him as little as the dollar prevented low security bills until 2014. Over the next few years, bitcoin will be able to prove its reliability and become as safe an asset as gold.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 02:21:35 AM
ripple coin can never take position of bitcoin like number 1 in coinmarketcap. cause bitcoin had good prospect and popular around the world. even you see that ripple(XRP) surpass ETH position and become number 2 in coinmarketcap few days ago, it's just temporary cause this Ripple good for just pump and dump coin. so this coin never take BTC position
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 09, 2018, 02:18:21 AM
The king of alts is now, ETH ithink i think it will take the main position of BTC in near future.
I don’t think that etherium or litecoin will ever be able to cross the bitcoin, because of the hash algorithm. Presently bitcoin has the volume of 16 million which is circulating in the market, and it will go up-to 21 million. The moment the volume will reach the 21 million than the price of the bitcoin will keep on rising and it will be divided into many many fractions, so crossing it after that will be very difficult for other currencies.
You stated a valid point and I believe the reason you stated is simply one among many reasons why Bitcoin has, will and shall always be the king of the crypto world and no coin will ever come close to taking its position. The upcoming integration of the Lightning Network and mainstream adoption of segwit wallets coupled with the surging popularity of bitcoin around the world will simply help bitcoin to stick to its first position in the ranking table in the future. I see Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash constantly fighting each other for the second position and the better coin among them is up for debate.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 02:14:37 AM
BTC was first and it will remain it until:

1.People support it.
2.Most of coins are trading in pair with BTC.

But in future, definitely powerful and fast blockchains will occupy first places.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
February 09, 2018, 02:07:17 AM
There is so many thread asking for whether the bitcoin will be replace by another coin. As i know bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency not just the first bitcoin also have a good populartiy and value than any cryptocurrency. I do not think bitcoin will be replace moreover like Ripple.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
February 09, 2018, 02:03:20 AM
Bitcoin came first and is still clearly at the top of the pile of crypto coins. I would suspect that over time its share of the market cap will continue to reduce simply by the fact there will be more and more coins available. I still see it's going to be a tall order for another coin to pass the single value 1 to 1 of a Bitcoin.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 01:38:44 AM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
bitcoin.because it is first in its crypto field and more volalite material and less number of bitcoin in market.
It is best coin, yes and there is no uncertainties in this. People are talking bad about bitcoins as they are not getting out of this dip. Users start yelling bad talks in the market that bitcoins don’t have any strategy to stand out. They are drowning like anything but everyone must know this is just a casual drill by bitcoins. They have fluctuating nature that is always going up and down, so this is normal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 23
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
February 08, 2018, 07:36:13 AM
new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

That question  reminds me of that Tolkien's "Hobbit" novel for teenagers. In that book feature kings of elves, dwarves, goblins, even eagles have their king Thorondor http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/King_of_Eagles and diamonds have their king for all I know.

Don't you think that all that is rather naive?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
February 08, 2018, 05:25:00 AM

Even if a new coin is introduced I still hold to my belief that bitcoin stands tall above the rest because of how cryptocurrency is. Bitcoin has been atop for as long as I can remember and its resiliency and the people’s choice award for its simplicity and basic functions have been there. Nobody can overtake that anytime soon and can beat its value
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 05:24:21 AM
never thought that about that but its sure the bitcoin is the king and never ever other currency coin will beat the bitcoin
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 05:21:12 AM
bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrencies. It is very old type of coin and it is becoming more & more popular due to its spread on social media platform.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
February 08, 2018, 05:20:26 AM
bitcoin a kind of water as many users need it, no doubt that bitcoin is the king of his all coins ..
I think crypto without bitcoin like "vegetable without salt"  Grin
Activity: 32
February 08, 2018, 04:38:53 AM
There is only one king in the market,that bitcoin can not take its place
Activity: 243
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 03:54:25 AM
Bitcoin is the world's most expensive currency in my opinion bitcoin will continue in its position and remain king in all coins diketakan popularity Bitcoin will continue to be a crypto king and no one can beat bitcoin from his position, and bitcoin is the most valuable coin king.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
February 08, 2018, 03:40:46 AM
Ripple? That's funny. Im sorry but I think Ripple will never replace bitcoin. But there is a possibility, and that possibility is a miracle. Bitcoin is difficult to replace with a centralized cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will still be the king if only a centralized digital currency will attempt to steal bitcoin's throne. And Ripple? Seriously? Even Ethereum which is second with the most valuable digital currency can't replace bitcoin. Ripple? Why do you think so?

Just to the point that ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency is one reason why people will still choose bitcoin over ripple. If price matters, even bitcoin falls to its floor. Bitcoin will remain the one and only king of all crytpocurrency.
Of course, Bitcoin is the king of all other coins. Because it has the greatest value than others. Bitcoin is also popular among every sect of people. Many people has gotten enough profit such as in thousands of dollars from a single bitcoin.

As its prices are low at this time but they will be increased immediately. Other digital currencies can’t compete it easily. Every person who has bitcoins known that bitcoin are really beneficial.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
February 07, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

Surely we can see the coin community, whether it has a solid community like bitcoin community, and what are the advantages of the coin, whether it can be a bitcoin system, I do not doubt the bitcoin system for everyone we know that bitcoin has what we need, only only bitcoin is hindered by circulation in every country ...
Activity: 22
February 07, 2018, 12:07:12 PM
Ethereum
Activity: 114
Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
February 07, 2018, 12:00:28 PM
most coins are bought with either bitcoin or ethereum, so the value of all coins are related in some way.
Pages:
Jump to: