Pages:
Author

Topic: [KLON] Klondike Coin Marketplace Rare coins!(One of the Devs offering escrow) - page 7. (Read 7888 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
That's probably a pretty good price if anyone is buying.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
WTS 1690 klondike for 0.09 btc or equivelant doge coins.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
WTS 3000 Klondike Coin, pm me with offers in XIV, BTC, LTC, or Doge.
Activity: 140
sorry to be a dick but remember this is a market place thread!
Activity: 378
You donated to the main thread bounty, or through a tip-bot, or how?

To the OP of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417125.0;topicseen

huh i guess it helped! its added! and the price is definitely not cheap! But how do i SELL coins? i see i can only buy

so he is just selling your 500 for a shitload of cash if i see it correctly? I don't see how that is an 'exchange'

http://cryptokopen.eu/KDC

yeah, it's one way exchange  lol

but we have to start somewhere!

I did pretty well solo, so I don't mind making an investment in my investment to make sure it succeeds.
Activity: 602

To the OP of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417125.0;topicseen

huh i guess it helped! its added! and the price is definitely not cheap! But how do i SELL coins? i see i can only buy

so he is just selling your 500 for a shitload of cash if i see it correctly? I don't see how that is an 'exchange'

http://cryptokopen.eu/KDC
Activity: 574
I just donated 500 to an exchange to help motivate them to list it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Selling 3500 Klondike pm me offers.
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
1k klondike for sale

make an offer!!!
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
WTB KDC HAVE 20,000 GIFTCOIN
SEND ME OFFERS
Activity: 210
have 400 klondike for sale,make me an offer! If it wont be stupid low I will accept it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone one of the KDC dev's, Andy here.

As i understand trust is a big issue with these adhoc trades i'm happy to act as an escrow service free of charge to get things rolling. If you'd like to arrange a trade with another user with me acting as the middle man to ensure nobody gets ripped off then PM me to organise it and i'll provide the appropriate coin addresses. Turnaround time may be 12  - 24 hours depending on how busy i am with the coin but i will aim to be a lot quicker Smiley.

Were pushing the marketing here and working to get more support and an exchange listing so keep an eye out for that an then its a non stop ride of trading and mining fun Cheesy
Activity: 238
I have 900KDC for sale.PM your offers please
Activity: 169
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
looking to invest 1 BTC in klondike please PM me offers

I offered 5k Klondikes for that 1 BTC and he eventually decided against it. Maybe someone has a better offer than me?

I did not turn the offer down, I said I would like to think it more through since no-one wants to buy but me.. so I would like to see some more buy orders before

this person is a thief!!!!
Your opinion or your experience?

he try to steal money using teamviewer.

Tried the same with me..
Activity: 203
looking to invest 1 BTC in klondike please PM me offers

I offered 5k Klondikes for that 1 BTC and he eventually decided against it. Maybe someone has a better offer than me?

I did not turn the offer down, I said I would like to think it more through since no-one wants to buy but me.. so I would like to see some more buy orders before

this person is a thief!!!!
Your opinion or your experience?

he try to steal money using teamviewer.
Pages:
Jump to: