Pages:
Author

Topic: [KLON] Klondike Coin Marketplace Rare coins!(One of the Devs offering escrow) - page 8. (Read 7888 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i will buy @ 1 ltc per 1000 trusted buyer loz
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I wonder if anyone in this thread has actually sold any?    Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
L9pgpbCAK6hNyYE4bsdQQZaDxUMoKfvFNK

Don't have sellable amount yet: Happy to take a grateful donation tho!!   Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I have 2200 KDC for sale!
PM offers.
looking to invest 1 BTC in klondike please PM me offers

I offered 5k Klondikes for that 1 BTC and he eventually decided against it. Maybe someone has a better offer than me?

I did not turn the offer down, I said I would like to think it more through since no-one wants to buy but me.. so I would like to see some more buy orders before

this person is a thief!!!!
Your opinion or your experience?
Activity: 203

I offered 5k Klondikes for that 1 BTC and he eventually decided against it. Maybe someone has a better offer than me?

I did not turn the offer down, I said I would like to think it more through since no-one wants to buy but me.. so I would like to see some more buy orders before

this person is a thief!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
I have 0.25 BTC and I want to buy some KDC. Send me PM with offers !
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Word of advice, never do personal trades without escrow or just wait for an exchange listing. I got ripped-off in 2 out of 4 personal trades.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
haaha, i am monitoring this too. i offered him less KDC and he promptly agreed. even though he is getting better offers here. so yeah, if he was a real buyer he would decline me and go with higher offer. keeps spaming my pms with teamviewer as well. amateour

He wanted proof that i had the coins. We agreed on a price but he ONLY wanted to trade when i would give him access on my pc thru teamviewer. That was obviously his excuse to rob me as he didn't accept skype screensharing, or screenshots. Not even wanted to trade with escrow. Watch out.

I got the TeamViewer thing too when I offered a screencap. Kind of a red flag, but will give him the benefit of the doubt. 

benefit of the doubt? Let hin control ur pc?

No, the TeamViewer thing wasn't an option. I meant give him the benefit of the doubt as far as labeling him as a scammer.
Have 5k Klondike I can sell. PM with an offer.
Activity: 602

He wanted proof that i had the coins. We agreed on a price but he ONLY wanted to trade when i would give him access on my pc thru teamviewer. That was obviously his excuse to rob me as he didn't accept skype screensharing, or screenshots. Not even wanted to trade with escrow. Watch out.

I got the TeamViewer thing too when I offered a screencap. Kind of a red flag, but will give him the benefit of the doubt. 

benefit of the doubt? Let hin control ur pc?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
WTS 7.5k KDC hit me up in pm with an offer

Activity: 10

Activity: 602

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Selling 1400 Klondike. I'll take any currency that you can exchange on Cryptsy. PM or post your offer here.

Activity: 10
Activity: 126
Check my sign for more MHs
Am selling 10k please msg me for prices
Pages:
Jump to: