Pages:
Author

Topic: [KLON] Klondike Coin Marketplace Rare coins!(One of the Devs offering escrow) - page 9. (Read 7888 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Arrr! Buy me rusty nuggets, ye scurvy! 
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
I see a lot of sellers, but is anyone buying?

No buyers, looks like klondike is not worth what they are askin. Just

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I see a lot of sellers, but is anyone buying?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
WTS 250 Klondike for 0.1BTC. Since I'm new to the forums, I'll send first, but in a few steps. PM with offers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have 500.How about 0.3BTC for these?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Wts 150 kdc for 0.06 btc
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Selling 2500 KLON's. PM me a good price, nothing like OP's price, dont worry. Thanks!
Activity: 126
1600 KDC Available , cheap
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Selling 2500KDC!
Give me an offer!

If you only wanna buy 100, or 200 doesnt matter. I'll sell any amount.
Activity: 140
This is not a rocket which will blast off and burnout quickly then crash to the earth.  This is a locomotive sitting there silently, blasting its whistle across the countryside, starting slow but quickly picking up speed as was it's intention.  Crashing through any obstacle with its unstoppable momentum.  
KlondikeCoins are rare and here to stay!

Who know where the tracks will take us? Get on board and enjoy the ride because the adventure is the trip not the destination!

Post trades here!

Hi Everyone one of the KDC dev's, Andy here.

As i understand trust is a big issue with these adhoc trades i'm happy to act as an escrow service free of charge to get things rolling. If you'd like to arrange a trade with another user with me acting as the middle man to ensure nobody gets ripped off then PM me to organise it and i'll provide the appropriate coin addresses. Turnaround time may be 12  - 24 hours depending on how busy i am with the coin but i will aim to be a lot quicker Smiley.

Were pushing the marketing here and working to get more support and an exchange listing so keep an eye out for that an then its a non stop ride of trading and mining fun Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: