Pages:
Author

Topic: KNCMiner Sell order# - page 4. (Read 14985 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
June 04, 2013, 06:28:51 PM
Well I just paid for a Saturn Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 04, 2013, 06:25:51 PM
Ok Daggeteo, just emailed me this. So anyone with any questions and concerns that want them asked tomorrow;

PM him before 11am GMT+1!!!

Make these Q's that concern everyone, or groups of people from particular countries, etc., not personal beef about every individual order...

It's the best chance of clearing up whatever you're not happy about, confused or concerned about with them in person.

i.e. Why can't we purchase as consumers? Why do we have to confirm we are a business?

Enjoy...!

Re: Open Day Group PM
« Sent to: Bitcoinorama on: Today at 08:28:29 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
Received  I'll add these to the list and ask them if there is enough time.

Many thanks for compiling these last ones. I haven't had the time to go through the thread these past two days in search of new Qs so I appreciate that you did! I'll be leaving prior to noonish so if there are any other Qs you wish to add please PM 11 am the latest.

Again, thanks!

AND DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM!!!
Activity: 303
June 04, 2013, 06:16:07 PM
Is that how trust is supposed to work? There hasn't been any delivery of goods!

For the posterity, i've got a preorder in the low 100's, and will only sell off the rights to it for a ridiculous amount of coinage. Planning on buying a Saturn.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
June 04, 2013, 04:06:35 PM
I'm interested in picking up a pre-order of anyone in the first 500 batch. PM me if you want to deal.

Thanks!

Made a deal! Thanks Ridgeback! Smiley
+1 Trust
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
June 04, 2013, 03:15:23 PM
It is unfair. shipping order should base for the time of payment.

Nobody said anything about being fair.  It is what it is.

You can buy "fairness" so it seems.
Activity: 87
June 04, 2013, 02:54:39 PM
I'm interested in picking up a pre-order of anyone in the first 500 batch. PM me if you want to deal.

Thanks!

Edit: Already made a deal. No need to PM me now. Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 60
June 04, 2013, 01:17:43 PM
Your place is only worth something if you have already paid. 
The order you'll get your unit is determined by when you send them money - so... if you have not paid, then a number from a contact form doesn't have much value.  Undecided

Hi, Actually this is NOT true

We will open up the order books soon and give everyone a chance to pay for their preorder (7 days), We will then ship them based on the preorder registration number, not when the order was paid for

as long as the order is paid for within the 7 days we will honor the queue placement. if you pay on day 8 you will simply enter the queue from the back

I hope this helps

if you do sell your order number all I will need is an email from both parties and I will do the rest, they will get your queue placement. it can’t however be for more than your registered amount of boxes and we will not split preorders into multiplies

[email protected]

Actually it is quite fair. We told them we were interested in buying KnC's miners in order for them to help secure the contract with ORSoC. You weren't around? Too bad, we were and we pre-ordered.

Lastly, I am selling my pre-order for 1BTC at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2370435.

I wanted a Mars device and a Jupiter and now they aren't selling a Mars, so I want to put my money elsewhere.
Activity: 280
June 04, 2013, 01:05:38 PM
Your place is only worth something if you have already paid. 
The order you'll get your unit is determined by when you send them money - so... if you have not paid, then a number from a contact form doesn't have much value.  Undecided

Hi, Actually this is NOT true

We will open up the order books soon and give everyone a chance to pay for their preorder (7 days), We will then ship them based on the preorder registration number, not when the order was paid for

as long as the order is paid for within the 7 days we will honor the queue placement. if you pay on day 8 you will simply enter the queue from the back

I hope this helps

if you do sell your order number all I will need is an email from both parties and I will do the rest, they will get your queue placement. it can’t however be for more than your registered amount of boxes and we will not split preorders into multiplies

[email protected]

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 04, 2013, 12:33:54 PM
Indeed quite confused. I even didn't get any info about when the pre-order begin. I have Order ID: 2XXX by May 13, but seems they're useless? Huh

I think the only orders that have any 'value' are pre orders that's give access to the sub-500 order form as seen in the screenshot I posted. Anyone can order a machine from the 500+ batches.
Activity: 532
June 04, 2013, 12:21:58 PM
You can order both in any quantity for the same place in line?Huh You must have misheard something.

Anyway joining the muddy affair of KNCminer trading and PM me with how much you want for 500-1500 orders (pre-order number) of any of the products.

AFAIK you can order less or equal to your original stated interest, not more...
Activity: 234
June 04, 2013, 12:18:41 PM
Indeed quite confused. I even didn't get any info about when the pre-order begin. I have Order ID: 2XXX by May 13, but seems they're useless? Huh
Activity: 742
June 04, 2013, 12:02:06 PM
You can order both in any quantity for the same place in line?Huh You must have misheard something.

Anyway joining the muddy affair of KNCminer trading and PM me with how much you want for 500-1500 orders (pre-order number) of any of the products.

Activity: 234
June 04, 2013, 11:55:44 AM
Hello there! If you have Jupiter orders which belong to first 500 customers/miners please PM me. Thanks for reading!

[Edited]

Activity: 224
June 04, 2013, 11:08:13 AM
I have Pre-order nr #6xx verified to have access to the 1-500 of both Jupiter and Saturn (seems I can order both, in any quantity) by KNCminer themselves through email and via login to account. Entertaining bids. See image for verified photo of my account product page with 1-500 order access to both machines.

PM me your offer, if I get a good enough one I may sell it otherwise I intend to order machines.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 04, 2013, 09:07:20 AM
I'll take an order 500-1500 for some $$ PM me.

Seems people are desperate for the 1-500 #'s little to costly right now.

Come on guys someone has to want to part with a #500-1500 order?! Will take Saturn or Jupiter
June 04, 2013, 07:51:37 AM

[email protected]

There are a lot of people trying to sell their multiple pre-orders (all their random clicking for the heck of it a few months back...). If the idea of KNCminer was indeed to prevent scamming by jumping in with this pre-order selling "service"  then please make an effort in terms of ID verification to make sure that everyone who has pre-orders only gets to either sell all of them to one single individual or keep them all. Better yet, make sure that only one order per person gets sold, otherwise you will have auctions outside of the system and people getting scammed anyway.
June 04, 2013, 07:02:01 AM

I hope that if KNCminer is really going for this rotten thing that at least they stick with their words of not allowing people to split sell their multiple orders.

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 04, 2013, 05:25:58 AM

i have 3 pre orders

•a jupiter #260
•a saturn #255
•and one for 1 of each #2xx

so if some one is interested ....

Is this possible? When you pre ordered at such low number, there were no jupiter or saturn on their website, it was something else

i ordred them yesterday ... when i got there news pushed to my mail ...

Actually, this is an order – not a pre-order. KNCminer is making this stupidly complicated. Your line in queue is determined by your pre-order number, which you received when pre-ordering a couple of weeks ago. Your actual order number has nothing to do with that.

Here's a quote from KNCMiner Sam:

The pre order number is the queue placement
After the 7 days are up we will match all the paid orders with the original preorders.
So yes the queue is already sorted.
The order numbers people have now are nothing to do with shipping queue placement
Sam

Welcome to the Rube Goldberg Pre-Order Disorder or Trade your Pre-Order Order/Discorder Queue Placement Booking. For more info, visit KnC's TandS page. If you can make heads and tales outta it, then you're using a rigged coined.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
June 04, 2013, 05:10:45 AM
Exactly, I just discovered that order do not need to be paid immediately and can be removed later on

I did some test on their website, ordered both Saturn 1-500 and Saturn, get order number like #68x something, that order number has nothing to do with what kind of product you order, be it Jupiter or Saturn (1-500), all sequential

I guess that if you can order xxxxx (1-500), you might get some early delivery based on your position in that 1-500 queue

Pages:
Jump to: