Pages:
Author

Topic: KNCMiner Sell order# - page 6. (Read 14985 times)

KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 03, 2013, 04:42:16 PM
if i order a new unit today when should i expect to have it in hand?

That's anyone's guess but if you're not in the first 500 that'll be October and after.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
June 03, 2013, 02:55:15 PM
WTF is up with all these random low post count new users slinging the supposed KNC pre-orders around like they're bigshots.  Who's actually dumb enough to get involved with this?

I sold my pre-order to a memer here.  KNC facilitates the transfers so the transfer only happens when

1. The pre-order is valid
2. Buyer makes the payment
3. Seller releases the claim

1 is protecting the buyer (kinda), 2&3 are protecting the seller. Of course, the seller of a valid pre-order can change his mind after the payment is made.  So be aware.  I don't think KNC will want to get involved in any disputes.  Best they can do is delete the pre-order.

Would I buy KNC, BFL or Avalon pre-order from a junior member?  No way.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 03, 2013, 04:29:24 PM
Can't believe this KNC preorder system this is just nuts, should have been a simple pay and get in line system.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 03, 2013, 04:00:09 PM
Definitely a low order number is better than a higher ones, otherwise why would someone book early, what is the point. Remember if you choose to buy pre order always look for those within the 500 batch. After the demo and open day the Price of the Pre-order will shoot Up if confirm to our satisfaction. Wink

No. Since they will be fulfilling ALL pre-orders and the closed pre-ordering when they reached their 'first batch' the order number is NOT a correlation to receiving anything early. They will produce and ship the first batch (like Avalon), test it and send it out as one block as far as I understand. The only thing that matters is that the order number is verified as a pre-order for their first production batch.

If anything, the PAYMENT time is what they are going to go by if they send out orders early, as evident by their news release.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2013, 03:59:23 PM
if i order a new unit today when should i expect to have it in hand?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
June 03, 2013, 03:20:18 PM
WTF is up with all these random low post count new users slinging the supposed KNC pre-orders around like they're bigshots.  Who's actually dumb enough to get involved with this?

What ist your concern regarding KNC? For sure you can provide reasonable suspicion or evidence when calling people dumb.

Btw: I do not have anything to do with KNC nor have I placed a pre-order. I´m just interested in new developments.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
June 03, 2013, 03:12:44 PM
I'm also interested in low number queue spots for 2 x Jupiter.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtb-kncminer-pre-order-spots-for-2-x-jupiter-224594

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
June 03, 2013, 03:05:50 PM

It would seem you think your a big shot as you registered on the forum before some newer members.

Being newer on here doesn't automatically make you a scammer
Activity: 298
Play2Live pre-sale starts on January 25th
June 03, 2013, 03:01:23 PM
I would by an early pre-order spot if there is anyone selling. PM me your offer please. Thanks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtb-knc-miner-pre-order-spots-complete-223744
legendary
Activity: 1512
June 03, 2013, 02:44:19 PM
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 03, 2013, 02:39:36 PM
If any interested, I got a few offers but still haven't had time to discuss with them.

I have number 22X and I am willing to either sell or partner. It is for 1 unit.

PM me.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
June 03, 2013, 01:05:01 PM
My partner in crime has just backed out last minute so my order position is up for grabs Sad  if the Mars was still available I would have gone solo but its was the daughters birthday on the 31/5/13 and the mrs birthday on 6/6/13 so I am pretty skint at the moment.

order placed on the 14/4/13 so in the first batch of 500.

my order number is 480.

Can forward on the original email to the winner and arrange the transfer with KNCminer.

Anyone interested be quick and get in for 48 hr prize draw kncminer are currently offering.

Payment accepted in Bitcoin, can offer those interested my ebay id with 480 100% positive feedback. (ironically the same number as my order id!)

gutted, but any funds generated will go back in to a DIY miner option when available..

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
June 03, 2013, 12:29:44 PM
Ordering has opened on the site and the numbering has restarted. We just placed a Jupiter batch order and we're #129. Still have 7 days to pay.  BitPay, Paypal and Wire Transfer are the options in the checkout screen.

Where does it say 7 days? I did not get anything. Order number 18x here.

I emailed them and got a return email from Andreas confirming that it's 7 days.
Activity: 294
June 03, 2013, 12:18:05 PM
Ordering has opened on the site and the numbering has restarted. We just placed a Jupiter batch order and we're #129. Still have 7 days to pay.  BitPay, Paypal and Wire Transfer are the options in the checkout screen.

Where does it say 7 days? I did not get anything. Order number 18x here.
Activity: 837
June 03, 2013, 11:35:11 AM

Good decision.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
June 03, 2013, 10:40:24 AM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
June 02, 2013, 03:14:25 PM
Here you go, start your bidding:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sold-222622

Lowered the starting bid to BTC4.  Anyone?

Dude you certainly shouldn't be partisan to any of this until we know exactly what is happening with respect to orders, payment and resale. KnC could just as well turn around and not honour your sale or your order position if you do this outside of whatever means they suggest is acceptable. You need them to verify changing the address details with a confirmation and they have yet to stipulate what the terms for resale actually are.

Don't get ahead of yourself, or cause anyone to loose their virtual monies.

Sincerely.

huh?  They said there is no problem transferring the pre-order to another person.  Look around.  Pre-orders are being sold left and right.
I just want to sell mine.  What is your problem?   I don't want for people to lose money.  What are you talking about?

This...

(I've underlined the bits you may not have paid attention to)

Actually I think of it differently

What annoys me more than anything is people on eBay/or here selling pre orders for boxes. When the person buying has no chance of actually knowing if the box will ever arrive at his/her door because the original company doesn't allow a change of shipping address,

There is enough scamming in this industry already. I do not want to see our boxes or queue placements being used at all to scam anyone out of money and if i can spend a few minutes to fight that I will.

If this offends anyone then so be it. I would rather that than have you lose your coins to someone who claims to have a queue placement, or a full pre order who in actual fact does not.

After payments are made and the queue does indeed become longer. We know that queue trading is gong to happen and as we cant stop it the best we can do is try to make sure no one gets scamm
ed.

Sam

Sure. I just found a buyer and I emailed Sam to ask for permission to transfer my pre-order.
So we'll see if the transfer can be done without the actual purchase.

I can confirm that KNC is transferring pre-orders without receiving payment or placing the actual orders.
I just sold my pre-order ID (<40) to myrond.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 03, 2013, 06:57:20 AM
I have 2 emails from KNC - the first one when they literally just started up I got signed up and got this:

"Order ID: 35"

"The desired goods: KNC Bitcoin miner numbers 1-500"

on 8 April

and then May 23rd when you could actually order the Mars units I got this email

"Order ID: 3995"

"The desired goods: Mars"

so which one do you go off?

I'd go with the earlier, smaller number personally...
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
June 03, 2013, 06:53:35 AM
I have 2 emails from KNC - the first one when they literally just started up I got signed up and got this:

"Order ID: 35"

"The desired goods: KNC Bitcoin miner numbers 1-500"

on 8 April

and then May 23rd when you could actually order the Mars units I got this email

"Order ID: 3995"

"The desired goods: Mars"

so which one do you go off?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 03, 2013, 03:51:59 AM
Full Disclose: I concur that I, too, received an email pertaining to a pre-order I GAVE AWAY.
Pages:
Jump to: