Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 47. (Read 4257 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 06, 2018, 12:14:10 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
You have to learn first and gather all the basic information that you have to know including what are the investments that you must avoid.

And when you think that you can face the risk from now on and you are good with the coins that you are about to buy, start investing.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 12:12:19 PM
Now there is a lot of information and to find it very simply. I think the learning process will be very quick and easy for you
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 12:08:28 PM
the main thing for a beginner is to learn about the world of cryptocurrency because this investment is a high-risk investment so need good knowledge to invest. my suggestion to be more secure you can learn the world of cryptocurrency first until you're sure that you have understood everything well. if you're sure you can start investing in cryptocurrency, and I hope you will be lucky.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
June 06, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
as a beginner all we have to do is learn how cryptocurrency because if you do not have a base in trading aka you will lose a lot of money and time in need not long maybe 1-2 months if you really learn
Activity: 451
June 06, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
The first step in crypto consciousness is understanding the underlying technology - What is blockchain, most important is don't make the mistake of trusting someone else with your funds, do you know that Risk=Rewards ? But invest only what you’re willing to lose and double confirm your cryptocurrency is in safe place to avoid hackers stolen
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
June 06, 2018, 11:58:12 AM
Knowledge is much important than investing at the beginning. If you don't know how all the things work in blockchain gaming, how can you make a profit from you invest? Isn't it sounds silly? So, before putting your money in crypto, gather some basic knowledge.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 11:53:56 AM
Learning is a neverending activity. You keep learning for a long time, so long that I have yet to see the end. Once you have basic understanding of how things work around here, you can dive in and keep learning on the move. Keep learning by making mistakes. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Although never play with more than you can handle losing.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 06, 2018, 11:51:37 AM
its better to start to learn first about crypto. crypto is so wide to study for an minute, hours, days, months. little by little day by day learnings come inside. reading threads like this can help you to understand crypto. you can also download a movie tittles BANKING WITH BITCOIN, there some of your question can answered by that movie and a great start idea for the crypto world. dont be on hurry to much just enjoy your time in the crypto world.
Activity: 65
June 06, 2018, 11:41:17 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

It is either of the two, well, you could do investing if you succeed on doing the learning stuffs. Learning is the best thing you could as of now, since, if you haven't enough knowledge prior to what you will do, it might end up being failed since whatever you do in this forum or the world of crypto you must have enough knowledge. So, in your state I suggest that do the learning thing, and if you are confident enough then dig in, invest and explore this forum you yourself will find out what are the other things to do for you to earn beside investing.
Activity: 448
June 06, 2018, 11:41:04 AM
There areso many things you need to learn, but you can do that one after the other.   Learning although continues, so while learning the rudiments of crypto, this forum and how to earn coins. You can begin to explore some of those areas. Cryptocurrency can be very interesting. You can just pick one or two areas of interest to start with.
Activity: 120
June 06, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
First of all it is necessary to learn how to invest your money, learn main market rules. Them you may try to invest in couple projects if you will feel yourself ready for it.
Activity: 252
June 06, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
As a newbie will advice you do more of the learning before jumping into investing. There is need to understand the block chain technology world and how it works, do your research through social media, watch video on cyptocurrency on you tube, follow up on Bitcointalk forum here you will understand more from those that have been trading for some time, you can also learn how you will secure  your coin. For the practical aspect, you can start by becoming a bounty hunter to enable you know more about cryptos.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 11:11:36 AM
 Basically, learning is the best thing to do before engaging any activity in the crypto world, you must learn the different process or shall we say the whole thing about crypto and how it goes, there is no timeline in learning, it depends on yourself and the passion to learn. If your knowledge is already full then the rest is an easy task to do.
Activity: 252
June 06, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
For newbie i suggest not to invest anything for the meantime and do bounty for a while and when you got paid already now you start trading nothing gets more awesome than free money , learn how to bounty or airdrop and next is learn how to trade. Thats it.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
June 06, 2018, 10:42:48 AM
The best you can do as a newbie is learn how cryptocurrencies it is and how it will works. If you ask how long it's depends on you how long you can understand about cryptocurrecy. Then if you know all about crypto then you can invest how much as you can.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
June 06, 2018, 10:36:23 AM

Newbies need to learn that I agree but for long they cannot do learning process. Initially newbies can go to the youtube videos and article mate. Once you got understand little then you should start earning practically whatever you know.
If simply wait for right time to invest or learn more you will miss many opportunity for sure mate.

First do bounty earning, then go with trading. This is what I suggest to my friends personally.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
I'd say you cant go into a war if you have no skills and weapon. You cant win a match without enough skill to compete. Investing on cryptocurrency also like that, you cant earn profit if you have no knowledge on it. So i think its better to not rush things. Start from the basic, keep reading and learning until you can understand most of the things here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 10:31:12 AM
If you are a noob in the crypto world, you better learn first the whole process and the rest will follow, it's about a better understanding and good strategy to achieve what you are aiming for.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 06, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
I think as a beginner its better to invest small amount while learning about things. Because practical knowledge is better than theoretical.
Practical knowledge is must for the any platform but first gain some knowledge in Crypto investment automatically understanding capability is increasing so beginners also fit for the trading but we must take risk then only succeed our investment. Recently most the coins are fluctuating in the market so better invest in ICO is good for the future journey.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
If you're a newbie then I'll say you are in the right place. You can gain a lot of knowledge here in bitcointalk. Feel free to ask but always do some research before asking. I also gained knowledge in youtube videos explaining the fundamentals of cryptocurrency. It's always fun to learn
Pages:
Jump to: