Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 43. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 10
English-Filipino Translator
June 08, 2018, 10:09:45 AM
You just need a knowledge first before investing because if you dont have knowledge you've gonna regret it when your investing for sure you're gonna lose your investments the profit that will earn will become a waste because you dont know what to do as a newbie thats why just study first, research about crypto make your time focusing in crypto and i can say it will not take too long for you to understand the basics of the crypto world.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
June 08, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
as a beginner should learn the most in priority, for how long depends on your ability to understand it, investing is a money game that can lose, the mental strength is in need to avoid panic
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
June 08, 2018, 09:57:33 AM
Never rush into investing in a coin, always make sure that you do enough research into a coin before you invest in it. You should make sure that you understand a project before investing into it, don't just listen to what others say, verify information for yourself before you use that information. Also when it comes to trading, take your time, there's no rush.
Activity: 308
June 08, 2018, 09:51:51 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Knowledge for newbie is very important because most of the new traders in the market is just investing because of the hype and that is the reason why they are losing a huge amount of their capital because every time the market is dumping, thee tend to sell their coins at the lowest price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 08, 2018, 09:47:47 AM
Now it is worth trying to learn as much as possible about the crypt as a whole so  after that you find the most suitable way of earning for you.
Before to start involving in trading and investment technology, learned the most efficient way and must adopt the market fluctuation by having patience. It's, worth buying a coin if we are already get knowledge and have good strategies for this technology.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 09:35:42 AM
Now it is worth trying to learn as much as possible about the crypt as a whole so  after that you find the most suitable way of earning for you.
Activity: 308
June 08, 2018, 09:32:55 AM
You must learn first the basics specially in trading and investing because if you are going to invest without any knowledge, you must lose everything that you have. Experience and knowledge are the best key for a successful investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 09:31:04 AM
About trade and investment must be learned before plunging to buy cryptocurrency. More focused on practical rather than technical side. It's good to know about technical knowledge to invest and trade coins You need to know how this works. There are many sites or you can find in this forum how trad. We all know that basic knowledge is the same and will not change until the end but most people get before learning is bad. Need to learn to know, the exercises needed to understand and get what it takes to earn a profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 08, 2018, 09:17:37 AM
For a newbie first you have to gain some knowledge about this platform, bounty campaigns and how to invest and earn.
before investing you should work on some good bounties to earn for bounties. you can find good bouties on icodrops
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

The best thing to do is work on bounty campaigns in order to earn cryptocurrency for free then start trading in the market or re invest into another coin with lower value and hold it for a very long time in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 08, 2018, 09:15:00 AM
I think you can combine both of these processes. You can start trading with a very small amount. So you get some initial experience. And then you can increase gradually the volume of investment.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 09:12:32 AM
for beginners I think investing does not take long, if I suggest you can learn to invest in bitcoin and ethereum that today many people use it as an investment as well, but if you want to make big profits you have to invest with a long period , if for me that is difficult to learn to trade well, very difficult for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 08:55:42 AM
Start learning crypto trading, main figures like Fibonacci, levels, dow, also be interested in bounty campaigns, they are quite profitable in long-term period. Launch crypto wallet like MEW or hard wallet, set an account on top exchanges like bittrex, Binance and others. Draw more information from telegram crypto channels.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 08:54:02 AM
As a newbie, i think you should learn and learn first. However, you should also invest a little to practice the knowledge you have learned. Once you have mastered it, you should invest in it.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
I want to use the expression of "Instead of giving you a fish, it is better to learn how to catch the fish" Trading , ICO's , Cryptocurrencies does not have any difference than normal trading, so to be trader or let me say to be able to have some good profit, you must know how things work.
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
June 08, 2018, 08:50:24 AM
Another tip - do not try to chase a big instant profit, because in any case there will be mistakes, and their price will be too high. First, of course, make a deep exploring, and only then you can get to the learning "in combat"
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
as a newbie I make a small investment while learning about cryptocurrency, because I do not want to be late for the party
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 08, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

You made a first mistake, there isn`t invest or learn, you do both in the same time. It`s not hard
to find trustworthy wallet and make a first purchase. You learn how to make transactions and how
to store coins.
   I`m saying this from my own experience. I didn`t start with much, first time I spent $200 on buying
Bitcoins. Now I am buying Bitcoins and later I`m buying other crypto-currencies with that Bitcoins. I
learn along the way about many things, it`s the best way to learn while you have practice.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
June 08, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

Its better to learn more in the beginning, and after you know how crypto world work, its your turn to have a good profit, because that`s the beginning of your success.

Knowledge is the key of success, so you need to learn first, just keep reading here in the forum until you get the sufficient  knowledge on how to stand as one of the crypto user and investor and that time you can able to work freely and you can earn more because you know how to work here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 08:29:35 AM
Read a lot use all your possible sources of infos and guides to continue improving. Never doubt to ask questions. If possible find yourself a mentor.
Pages:
Jump to: