Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 42. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
as a newbie, you should try to learn more from the forum bitcointalk. And if you are sure, could start investing bit by bit. Since this investment is a risky thing. So, it's best done by experienced only.
Activity: 105
June 10, 2018, 10:24:45 AM
you need to learn first. thats was allow you to get some knowlegde about cryptocurrency. don't just jump in and invest
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
June 10, 2018, 10:23:08 AM
Newbie must read and watch market per day for cryptocurrency if they wish for investment before it they must lean about market stregety and exchange all these point are important for newbie.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 10:16:20 AM
I think you should learn before you get started, this way you will able to see the risks that you will take and you will able to evaluate the risks whether you take it or not.
Activity: 252
June 10, 2018, 09:45:04 AM
if you already have more knowledge to invest it will be better if you directly practice investing. but if you are really new then it would be better if you learn the world of cryptocurrency properly first then the risk to get a loss in investing is small.
Activity: 183
June 10, 2018, 09:32:59 AM
You should comment a question and create more post to rank up. Read some advice here and apply it asap so you can have knowledge and idea about this kind of forum. You can apply a bounty here if you are already jr. member and earn more money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 10, 2018, 09:30:43 AM
Best knowledge for newbie you can find in special section for newcomers of this forum. There are a lot of useful information here.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
June 10, 2018, 09:27:15 AM
Knowledge is power and it make you able to earn,First of all learn and educate yourself in all perspects.Crypto world is the name of patience here you need to learn control the emotions and dont take decisions in panic.
I suggest this forum is best medium to learn you can find all the solutions,further social media also help to learn.
Activity: 266
June 10, 2018, 09:13:42 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

It is not easy to achieve something that we want, as a beginner to be an investor, should not need to rush to invest our capital, because there are many investments that deceive members, if it wants to invest it would be nice to choose a good investment in the world crypto, in investment fraud.
Activity: 223
June 10, 2018, 08:54:02 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

personally, I think, As a beginner, you have to learn and learn first. However, you also have to invest a little to practice the knowledge you have learned.
If you have mastered it or already understand it you can start investing in it.

Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 08:45:09 AM

For me as a newbie it is much better first to learn everything about crypto and how it works in the market....  Because you can't invest nor trade safe if you have a very little knowledge about it....  As a begginer here we should start first learning anything about here so that we could work here safe and we could reduce the chances of risk we will face....

Im a newbie also here in this forum, I'm also planning to invest in cryptopcurrency but someone adviced me to learn first. Investing without knowledge to the coin you are investing is wasting money. That what I'am doing here so far, learning everyday and get some information in google research. Don't rush to invest, be fast to learn because time is running and time is gold.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 08:42:54 AM

I suggest it's better to learn first for the newbie before investing. You should learn all about cryptocurrency, do not just learn on the coins you will invest. If you study first, I'm sure when your investment will earn a lot of money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

For me as a newbie it is much better first to learn everything about crypto and how it works in the market....  Because you can't invest nor trade safe if you have a very little knowledge about it....  As a begginer here we should start first learning anything about here so that we could work here safe and we could reduce the chances of risk we will face....
June 10, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

Better for beginners try to learn more about this cryptocurrency world before starting a business in this bitcoin world, and we really need to be careful. Newbie focus to learn first, you can learn about investing or even learn to analyze prices in the market.
Merit: 4
June 09, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

I suggest it's better to learn first for the newbie before investing. You should learn all about cryptocurrency, do not just learn on the coins you will invest. If you study first, I'm sure when your investment will earn a lot of money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
June 09, 2018, 05:53:02 AM
Don't be in a hurry to enter into investing into cryptos. understand first of what investment risk and some crypto and how to analyze it. slowly later what you ask will be answered. Because investment in the crypto is not as easy as a lot of people are talking about it. You need knowledge to make good decisions
Not just with the crypto currencies, everywhere if we rush for investing then we cannot find expected good returns. Because we need to spend enough time to find out the right opportunities so that we can make good returns. To find out the good opportunities we must need enough knowledge. By this way learning must be first step for anyone. Because without learning we cannot find where to invest and how long we need to hold that.
Activity: 546
June 09, 2018, 05:17:28 AM
Not just in cryptocurrency but it's applicable to every life venture, before venturing into any thing new you must have to first of learn, learn, learn more because there's no time you will say you have learnt all you need to learn. The learning process never ends.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
June 09, 2018, 03:10:10 AM
Before doing investments, everyone must need some knowledge for knowing what he's doing and how to do that more effectively. Making use of this forum for gaining knowledge must be the first step for any newbie. Because, even we are all here for making money, it will be very much necessary to gain knowledge first so that we can make money more time effectively. I believe anyone can make money with the crypto currencies but only the knowledgeable persons are making more money for a given time.
Activity: 90
June 08, 2018, 02:52:40 PM
You could do both you can invest an small amount and learn on it you could do both at the same time atleast you gain profit while you learning new things.
Activity: 307
June 08, 2018, 02:44:01 PM
As a newbie, i think you should learn and learn first. However, you should also invest a little to practice the knowledge you have learned. Once you have mastered it, you should invest in it.

A good idea is to combine practice with theory. Buying at the beginning for small amounts will allow you to eliminate errors with larger investments. Gaining experience in the trade will surely pay off in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: