Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 29. (Read 7962 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
The best knowledge we have comes through experience. There is much to learn,but if you don't take action,then success for sure will not reach. But knowledge is still necessary-this is the basis that will help you in practice.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 02:03:21 PM
Knowledge is the foundation, knowledge is key, knowledge is light and knowledge is power that's why it is better for you to equipped your self with the necessary information you need, without the necessary information you will be ignorant of some things, which might affect you later on, that's why am suggesting that you equipped and enlighten your self about crypto currency because it will really pay off.
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 01:52:50 PM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
some people consider this investment as gambling that does not require knowledge only relying on luck.

I hope the brand will quickly learn.
Activity: 322
August 24, 2018, 01:48:57 PM
I definitely agree with you. Knowledge is the foundation. Without knowledge you will do nothing!

Activity: 35
August 24, 2018, 01:48:23 PM
Knowledge is all we need to know about crypto. In cryptography, knowledge can be obtained from many sources. This forum is the best source.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 01:44:52 PM
the most important thing is to use trusted resources when learning about this new blockchain and cryptocurrency technology. The problem now is that many people want to benefit from this market and one way to do this is to create a website and drive traffic there.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 01:41:56 PM
I agree with the idea that you must gather as much knowledge as possible before going into cryptocurrency... Because if you don't sit down, study it well and know the rudiments ,you may not like the result you will get. Knowledge is power. Ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law. So, with application of the correct knowledge ,you make ur money.....
Activity: 714
August 24, 2018, 11:39:56 AM
I fully agree that without the knowledge anywhere, whatever you are not subject deepened. As for the knowledge gained, personally by me, so it is not in a hurry to invest. It is better to spend more time on the analysis, then to not be so hurt because of their actions. And plus, I learned how to store my coins properly, on a cold wallet, so that no hacker or fraudster had access to them.
Activity: 82
August 24, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
Obviously, understanding and knowing everything about cryptographic money is influence. Without this, it is extremely troublesome, on a basic level, to do anything. The truth of the matter is that the innovation of digital forms of money is probably going to change the budgetary existence of humankind similarly that the Internet has changed our social life.The conclusion from this is exceptionally straightforward: on the off chance that you utilize an efficient way to deal with the investigation of cryptographic forms of money on the significant assets, you can accomplish a few objectives on the double.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
It is definitely mate! Like a show i was once love "knowledge power" with a tagline "if you have no knowledge, you have no power". Like everhbody else i also did start in the bottom. learning thru reading and observing every flow, codes, charts, markets, campaign, airdrops etc. made me more  astute in crypto currency today. Cheers mate!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
I agree with you and it seems to me that this can not do without. I am sure that all who now earn millions on the crypto currency began with the study of the theory
Activity: 84
August 23, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies are a very complex financial system and I do not know how to work here and do not know everything about the crypto industry. For me, knowledge is the basis

Yes to be able to know all the flows and strategies we should really have the knowledge and study well all the things that can help us to earn good profit from this.
Activity: 420
August 23, 2018, 09:31:44 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies are a very complex financial system and I do not know how to work here and do not know everything about the crypto industry. For me, knowledge is the basis
Activity: 490
August 21, 2018, 12:18:45 PM
"He who owns the information, owns the world". So yes, absolutely, knowledge is more important tool you can get for participating in the cryptomarket. You knowledge determines if you succeed or not. Without having any knowledge about the coin you're investing in, you can lose all your money.
That's one of my favourite proverbs. It 100% true. knowledge is foundation of any process. In order to succeed you need to learn and apply your knowledge in practice.
You are right, if you have the knowledge, then you are armed and can act in any situation. As long as the market falls, we can continue to study and  to be more knowledgeable.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 12:10:11 PM
"He who owns the information, owns the world". So yes, absolutely, knowledge is more important tool you can get for participating in the cryptomarket. You knowledge determines if you succeed or not. Without having any knowledge about the coin you're investing in, you can lose all your money.
That's one of my favourite proverbs. It 100% true. knowledge is foundation of any process. In order to succeed you need to learn and apply your knowledge in practice.
Activity: 118
August 21, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
Yes, it is very important and key to everything you do. Knowledge is everything that we must know. In crypto, knowledge can be gained from many sources. This Bitcointalk forum is the best source. Then, the other experiences can be good lessons to practice.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 06:34:12 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Knowledge is power. All of us should at least understand the basic of blockchain and cryptocurrency before even jumping into the scene. Having said that, even with an advance knowledge in this sector, the technology is constantly evolving. And in the process of learning and equipping ourselves with the knowledge there are bound to be mistakes made along the way. These mistakes will be a great teacher and we become more determine to make it right as each mistakes teaches us something.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
August 20, 2018, 06:31:15 AM
I agree with the author, but if we talk about trading, everything changes very quickly and most of the knowledge you get in the process of trading.
Activity: 224
August 20, 2018, 06:29:42 AM
The best thing to do in this crypto market is invest in knowledge, learn as much about cryptocurrencies as possible, and understand how it works. Knowledge can help us acquire more wealth.
Activity: 61
August 20, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
Indeed it is. Without knowledge, one cannot be successful in life. Not only that, knowledge is very important even in our daily lives. It makes us superior and gives us wisdom. Similarly, the forum actually gives us all the information and knowledge we should acquire in the crypto world. Without exploring the forum and its thread, we will never know what really is happening now in cryptocurrency. I couldn't agree more, knowledge really is the foundation.
Pages:
Jump to: