Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 32. (Read 7962 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
For successful work in the sphere of crypto currency  as in any other sphere, knowledge is one of the significant factors!
Synthesis of knowledge, experience, perseverance and luck will bring you a great result!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:27:08 AM
Cryptocurrency knowledge and application is the principal thing when it come to cryptocurrency trading and investing. If you invest or trade blindly in cryptocurrency market, you will get burnt and lose your funds!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
August 16, 2018, 04:23:22 AM
Truly if you don't have the knowledge you make mistakes that might be very costly. Some persons still thinks crypto is all about peer 2 peer currency not knowing it has gone beyond that. Trading crypt requires good foundation and tactics .
Activity: 62
August 16, 2018, 04:22:38 AM
In this industry, you must have knowledge before you find success. Reading and researching a lot are still not enough to gain knowledge, having experience in every aspect of crypto is different with just studying it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 16, 2018, 04:11:29 AM
Knowledge is the foudation in investing bitcoin. Everyone should have enough knowledge about bitcoins to avoid the scam incidents.
Activity: 138
August 16, 2018, 04:00:21 AM
Yes, without knowledge as a basis, you will accomplish nothing. I think that knowledge is a very important thing in any field. If a person has no knowledge and is not willing to learn, he blindly joins the cryptocurrency world, then I think This person will lose all his money
Activity: 41
August 16, 2018, 03:57:21 AM
I totally agree! Without the availability of knowledge, it isn`t possible to work in any field.
To start a good job in the crypto currency market, this requires at least basic knowledge of trade, foreign language and economics!
Activity: 88
August 16, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
Of course, just like people. The initial acceptance must be education.
The same is true for cryptocurrencies, and if you don't have enough knowledge, you are likely to be deceived. Losing money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
August 16, 2018, 03:31:49 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
You are absolutely right. It took me nearly two weeks to read and learn a lot of information about cryptocurrency and the market and all the possible ways of earning money in cryptoworld.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 09:53:14 AM
I agree to your perspective, just like in life we need knowledge, its like the foundation for a start, in cryptohub we need knowledge to be a part of a growing community, we need it to earn or benefit the way we wanted to. Just keep on growing so when investing or risking money, there will be a low chance of being profitless.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 07:01:29 AM
I agree if knowledge is the foundation. yes it is very important. if you have a lot of knowledge about crypto then it will be good for you to start investing, you already have the right capital, namely knowledge.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 05:46:27 AM
We should seek knowledge because with knowledge there are no people try to fooled and deceive us.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
August 15, 2018, 04:00:31 AM
Indeed knowledge is one of the keys to adding insight and knowledge, so many things will be gained. One knowledge that must be possessed by everyone, especially crypto users, crypto science is very useful and certainly will provide convenience in decision making.
Activity: 148
August 15, 2018, 03:48:28 AM
It is genuine what you say. I likewise began diving in digital money by examining. I figured out how to learn independent from anyone else. At first I read the string in this discussion, I can not interface but rather after I look for seeing a few terms utilized as a part of this gathering then the more I turn out to be more get it. I used to state simply consistent theoretical yet after some time I gained from my experience and asked the senior.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
August 15, 2018, 03:43:19 AM
Indeed knowledge is one of the keys to adding insight and knowledge, so many things will be gained. One knowledge that must be possessed by everyone, especially crypto users, crypto science is very useful and certainly will provide convenience in decision making.
Activity: 233
August 15, 2018, 03:35:41 AM
That's true without knowledge you cannot learn. You should learn about this from an experienced person so that he/she can tell you the do's and don't that needs to be followed.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 03:33:27 AM
Knowledge is the foundation because knowledge is very important to us so that we cant be easily scammed and we are aware of whats happening because we have a knowledge. Knowledge to strategize your moves in crypto world.
Activity: 113
August 15, 2018, 03:29:10 AM
Yes, knowledge is the foundation. Knowledge is a very important thing for people who want to succeed. If you don’t know anything, you want to succeed. I think this is a very difficult thing. I hope that all of them will join the cryptocurrency. People can work hard to learn about cryptocurrencies, which is very important to you.
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 03:25:47 AM
the most important thing is using trusted resources when learning about this new technology the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrencies. the problem nowadays is that a lot of people want to make profit from this market and one way to do it has been to create websites and redirecting traffic to it. a lot of them have been publishing nonsense for that purpose and have been misleading newbies with that.
completely I agree with you. When ignorant people give the wrong information, it is even worse. It is better not to know, than the nobility it isn't correct. for prevention of it it is necessary to look for the primary source
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 03:21:43 AM
Yes , it is truly  correct  and important  before engaging   in any  form of  work  is cannot be done  without enough  knowledge. More Important here  in cyrpto  world   we must  be a  smart  investor   and by that so we should  learn  about  investing  in crypto currency so  I invest  my  time  watching  youtube video about  cypto  read more books  about investment. Invest on your education  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: