Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 62. (Read 7962 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 12:51:21 PM
Thanks for the advice!
Yes, you're right!
Starting from foundation can keep a lot of money and even nerves.
To start in cryptocurrencies, I would recommend to start also in bounties, so you can get experience in crypto without investing your own money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 12:43:06 PM
I suppose the constant self-education and reading about the market and technologies is one of the key successful factors to get the opportunity to find good project to invest and our competitive advantage.  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 12:37:40 PM
I will share my experience. Before I began to invest and trade in crypto-currencies, I studied the Bitcointalk forum for several weeks. I asked advice from experienced people and learned the acquired knowledge.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 12:17:49 PM
You are absolutely right that Knowledge is the key of success because if you want to make a big building, then you have to start with the strong foundation.
So in the same way, if you want to become successful in this field, then you have to required very deep knowledge of that particular field. And without that knowledge you can face enormous risk and may be you can loose all things one day.
So before doing any thing, you can take proper knowledge of desired work, for success of that work and the start it.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 24, 2018, 02:43:06 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
that's true, without knowledge, you wont be able to have any progress of what you are right now. entering crypto must be the start for your hunger of knowledge.
Activity: 87
June 24, 2018, 01:36:29 AM
Not having sufficient knowledge, you will make a lot of mistakes.Knowledge is the basis of everything.Training should be continuous.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 01:21:43 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.

This is true and the reason many newbies get discourage specially in the current situation of the crypto market where all of the prices are in the dumps is because of their lack if knowledge. As what we need right now is to share knowledge to new members of the crypto community and teach them how to self regulate.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
June 24, 2018, 12:50:53 AM
I think learning is the first key in doing something good in everyday life or in the world of krypto, like if we have to climb the stairs, we must climb one by one so we can get to the top, big also with crypto we have to learn bit by bit so we can and are able to plunge into the world of crypto

Activity: 102
June 24, 2018, 12:37:09 AM
The role of knowledge in Cryptocurrency is of utmost importance. Without sufficient knowledge, I wouldn't even advice one to dabble into it. You need knowledge big time else, the market would tend to give the greatest shock.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 23, 2018, 11:19:49 AM
I strongly agree with you that knowledge is a very important foundation in cryptocurrency because every mistake we make is the loss we get, and crytocurrency is a new investment that is very vulnerable to scam

The more you know about the cryptocurrencies, the fewer mistakes you will make. Knowledge is the foundation of everything but in trading, it is extremely important as you deal with your own money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 10:16:34 AM
Yes, knowledge is power. It is one of the most important aspects in crypto world. And still today, we are all still learning in crypto.
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
Basically, Knowledge is the formula to everyone's success. You can't just enter a market without a little knowledge on it. You'll get eaten alive in no time. Crypto is a dangerous place, you have to load yourself with learnings everyday.
Activity: 53
June 23, 2018, 09:44:32 AM
Knowledge an patience are both necessary and you can say they are the foundation if you want wealth from cryptos. For sure you may try quick-rich but is less good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 09:37:55 AM
It is indeed the foundation of every single thing we need in order to make yourself efficient and not in the urge of losing. We must first learn the basics as it must be considered to be our first milestone.
Activity: 91
June 23, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
The role of knowledge in Cryptocurrency is of utmost importance. Without sufficient knowledge, I wouldn't even advice one to dabble into it. You need knowledge big time else, the market would tend to give the greatest shock.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Decentralised Wearable Devices
June 22, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
I think passion is the main, more important than knowledge. Anyone who just came into the crypto, must have a passion for crypto first. After that then reinforced with knowledge of crypto. whatever it is if without passion it will not finish until the end.

Yes I agree with that, if passion is not the main driver then you will walk away as soon as you realize your goals can‘t be met in a timeframe you though was realistic before, or if you get burned from a bad decision.
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 04:30:47 AM
Yes, I do believe in this statement that knowledge is the foundation because before you enter in this world of cryptocurrency you should have enough knowledge and  in that way no one can underestimate and fooled you because you are smart enough to know everything. And  with the knowledge it will guide you in a better way and make decisions right to avoid losing money. Here in cryptocurrency you should think before you act.
Activity: 175
June 22, 2018, 03:48:49 AM
For me knowledge is really a foundation in our lives so that we know how to perform in everything we do. Being knowledgeable in everything makes our life easy,it is important and nobody can get it in ourself.also being knowledge is one aspect that it will give success in our life here in crypto world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 03:47:47 AM
It's not only in cryptocurrency. Survival anywhere or getting acquainted with anything requires first hand knowledge of it. Without basic knowledge of what one is doing such Pera n ends up wasting their whole time, energy and resources. Knowledge first and every other thing falls into place.
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

This is something that has to be an obvious thing but is actually not. And this does not only apply to cryptocurrency but to generally, everything. If people want to be able to succeed or accomplish things in life, they need to be knowledgeable and understand completely. Otherwise, it will just be a dream you can only stare at.
Pages:
Jump to: