Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 66. (Read 7962 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 11:54:49 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

This is very important to all individual once you join whatever business you want, especially in this crypto world, if you want to invest or you want for trading or even buy and hold, you must be knowledgeable of all this thing, just to avoid losses of your money,you can acquire this knowledge by self research since this is not yet introduce in school. Having full of knowledge makes your works easier.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
Having a strong foundation in this space helps you make better decisions. Unlike investor who are in the market because they are shilled, an investor with a strong fundamental know when to hodl, sell, and buy.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
This is the most important thing that beginners here should consider before joining activities in cryptocurrency world. Knowledge is the only weapon and power that can guide you to be brighter than others.  It helps you a lot to make a good decision on each trade you will do. Always remember that the only one you can trust is yourself. So make yourself better because no one will help you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 11:05:04 AM
I think  Knowledge is the foundation in everything you do especially when it comes to crypto world because If You did not study or research on any coin that you are planning to buy your money might loose its value big time .
Activity: 616
June 18, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
It is very important and attractive for me to acquire new knowledge about any promising direction of life, including cryptography, which interests me both as a new technology and as a possible earnings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 17, 2018, 04:39:38 PM
In the world of cryptocurrencies everything is developing very quickly.  Training should be continuous. Without new knowledge you can easily lose your money or not earn.
Exactly. I firmly believe that no one can succeed forever with just the luck and knowledge that will be the foundation to help investors succeed in this harsh cryptocurrency market. Knowledge is the first thing that I advise new investors to care about this market should do if you want to be able to invest in the same market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 04:19:29 PM
Sure one needs to learn very much about cryptocurrencies before embarking on it I'm sure the foundation of it needs to be very well understood. Continuous training sessions should be encouraged, and also different crypto seminars is a very good idea.
Activity: 280
June 17, 2018, 04:02:10 PM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Thanks for this wonderful advice you have giving us about the important of knowledge. I think this is one the best information for crypto enthusiast in the global crypto ecosystem. Any man without the search for knowledge is doom. Thanks, Keep it up!
Activity: 112
June 17, 2018, 03:43:32 PM
In the world of cryptocurrencies everything is developing very quickly.  Training should be continuous. Without new knowledge you can easily lose your money or not earn.
Activity: 81
June 17, 2018, 03:39:15 PM
Yes of course knowledge is the key to success. First of all, saving your time and money. In this forum you can learn a lot of information for the crypto world. How and where to start, advice from other users.
Activity: 126
June 17, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
Yes, I agree that knowledge is the most important aspect. But I'm used to learning by trial and error . in my opinion, practical classes are much faster than theoretical ones . after torii in any case, expect practice . so the choice is yours !
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
June 17, 2018, 03:09:39 PM
Our knowledge is undoubtedly the base and a kind of fundament for achieving any success. Especially it is true for people who became a part of crypto market. However the main point here for me is to be open for new doze of knowledge all the time, because up to date information can often move you quite further.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
SO true! knowledge is the best foundation in cryptocurrency,
you cant just pick a jackpot on here, you need to put time to study for it if you want to be successful.
you need to know every corner for you to be safe with FUD.
Activity: 566
June 17, 2018, 01:37:17 PM
In anything this life knowledge is important to be successful the investigation of blockchain can't be possible if not for the help of knowledge failed project fail because knowledge is lacking when they implemented it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 17, 2018, 01:18:37 PM
Yes, knowledge is the foundation, not only for crypto for all things. We come to know how to start and trade. with out knowing anything we can not enter in to market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
June 17, 2018, 06:46:08 AM
Yes you are so right, it is good to learn about the crypto space before venturing into cryptos, I have taken some weeks to learn as much as i could and it have helped me a whole lot and I will advise every new member to take time to learn more about cryptos.
Activity: 434
June 17, 2018, 06:38:55 AM
Knowledge is key to success, I think you can't achieve success in this industry without having a good and deep knowledge of crypto. This forum is very good source of increasing your knowledge about crypto and so many seniors are available here to help you to increasing your knowledge.

Knowledge is needed everywhere. If you wish to be a successful person, you have to learn much about the things that you are dealing with. Now, you can easily get all information about the crypto from YouTube.
Activity: 392
June 16, 2018, 08:05:41 AM
It is right to say that we should not invest blindly. I think we should have a certain knowledge base before entering the password market. We should carefully read and understand our investment projects before investing, which can effectively reduce our risk!
Indeed to fully agree with you, everyone joins the cryptocurrency market, wants to make money and benefit from their ownership but does not want to know about cryptocurrency. Without any deep knowledge of this crypto market anyone can not get success here.
Activity: 434
June 16, 2018, 07:58:55 AM
It is right to say that we should not invest blindly. I think we should have a certain knowledge base before entering the password market. We should carefully read and understand our investment projects before investing, which can effectively reduce our risk!
Activity: 98
June 16, 2018, 12:19:56 AM
Knowledge plus action is the key to success in any venture or field you would choose. It is your guide towards the right track whether be it in cryptocurrency or with anything that you would want to do. Without knowledge there would be no clear vision on what path you are going. It is your direction, but knowledge without action is useless and there would be no result at all even if you have the knolwedge.
Pages:
Jump to: