Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 120. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Koresurf...Huh Could this be TOR browser built into the wallet? Sorry if this is answered already.

Did not get an answer yet but it makes perfect sense.
WebSurf - KORESurf.

How awesome knowing ALL your internet browsing is using KORE'S embedded TOR feature.
 Smiley

Now you don't have to be a genius
in how to Properly setup and Properly use TOR and MORE TO COMMUNICATE.
EVERYONE CAN DO IT at a single Click - because it's built in.

This is going to end up being a one stop shop for all your computing needs.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Koresurf...Huh Could this be TOR browser built into the wallet? Sorry if this is answered already.

Did not get an answer yet but it makes perfect sense.
WebSurf - KORESurf.

How awesome knowing ALL your internet browsing is using KORE'S embedded TOR feature.
 Smiley

Now you don't have to be a genius
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
next 18th will be amazing then, a new high price we're going to reach!
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Tech News Update
-------------------
I'm still working on the last ALPHA release, ALPHA because for convention the BETA will also support video
The new ALPHA fixed some issues on buddies manager, presences notification and istant messages.
Besides the new ALPHA introduce a new feature, the voicemail. You will able to leave a voice message to your buddy if he is not online.

The new ALPHA will be release on 18 october, and will be available for Windows, OSX and Linux.

About the PoBA, I'm continue to working on it and it will be ready soon. I will provide a date in the next News Update.

Also the KoreSurf and KoreCard are taking in shape. Keep in touch for news soon.

Nice to see it! All team keep working as the first day!  Grin Grin
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

★  In the words of Andreas Antonopoulos,  ★
"Bitcoin is the internet of money and currency is only the first application"  

CONNECT TO THE WORLD WITH KORECOIN!

It's not only a "coin", but a complete new reality, which combines high quality
Anon communications, monetary transactions in an encrypted single solution.

With KOREVoIP ANON Address to Address Calling you don't have to be a genius

Activity: 130
Always trying to learn more.
Common guys!! we need to make some noise on twitter!!

Let's make this OCT 18 the greatest launch in the cryptoworld!!

We only need 3 things:

1st: People making noise on twitter. Talking about Kore and talking with people (news sites, exchanges, other projects out of crypto, etc) about Kore
2nd: Articles (If we make the 1st one, this is gonna arrive soon. Every news article must be used for making noise in twitter)
3rd: The date and time of the release must be respected. (IMO this is very important. Cryptoworld has been scammed so many times that they (we) don't accept any product (coin - exchange) if they dont promise what they've been promoting (just for clarification, A:) I know this is not the case of Eurbids, who has ALWAYS delivered what he has promised. but we need to take care of timing. B:) Example of what I'm saying: Mintpal. Awesome product but with some issues in the launch.)

why wait. not is the time to promote on twitter
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Common guys!! we need to make some noise on twitter!!

Let's make this OCT 18 the greatest launch in the cryptoworld!!

We only need 3 things:

1st: People making noise on twitter. Talking about Kore and talking with people (news sites, exchanges, other projects out of crypto, etc) about Kore
2nd: Articles (If we make the 1st one, this is gonna arrive soon. Every news article must be used for making noise in twitter)
3rd: The date and time of the release must be respected. (IMO this is very important. Cryptoworld has been scammed so many times that they (we) don't accept any product (coin - exchange) if they dont promise what they've been promoting (just for clarification, A:) I know this is not the case of Eurbids, who has ALWAYS delivered what he has promised. but we need to take care of timing. B:) Example of what I'm saying: Mintpal. Awesome product but with some issues in the launch.)

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Seems this would be a good time for a mid sized news article to announce ALPHA 3rd release features.
 Smiley

Submissions and ideas welcome...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Let's spread the word!!

Retweet the official accounts and make your own Koretweets!!

Official accounts
@NewKoreCoin
@KoreCoinBR
@KoreCoin_DE

#AnonSkype
#KORE
#oct18release

http://i.imgur.com/2mwHWxX.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/KLnqbyX.png

And don't forget to vote for us on: https://bter.com/voting#KORE
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Tech News Update
-------------------
I'm still working on the last ALPHA release, ALPHA because for convention the BETA will also support video
The new ALPHA fixed some issues on buddies manager, presences notification and istant messages.
Besides the new ALPHA introduce a new feature, the voicemail. You will able to leave a voice message to your buddy if he is not online.

The new ALPHA will be release on 18 october, and will be available for Windows, OSX and Linux.

About the PoBA, I'm continue to working on it and it will be ready soon. I will provide a date in the next News Update.

Also the KoreSurf and KoreCard are taking in shape. Keep in touch for news soon.

Amazing work!

+1

Let's spread the word!!

Retweet the official accounts and make your own Koretweets!!

Official accounts
@NewKoreCoin
@KoreCoinBR
@KoreCoin_DE

#AnonSkype
#KORE
#oct18release

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Tech News Update
-------------------

Thanks, Eurbids!

Wow, those sound like amazing new features you have lined up!  We should know you by now, always full of surprises!!!
 Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Tech News Update
-------------------
The new ALPHA fixed some issues on buddies manager, presences notification and isntant messages.

Amazing work!

Yes!
 Smiley
Thank you Eurbids for the detailed update and including
 all these awesome extra features.
As always well worth the wait.

Also thanks for getting back to Azure.
He may need your help for a special project he's working on.

Have a good week.
We await your next update.

Activity: 462
Tech News Update
-------------------

Amazing work!
Activity: 280
Tech News Update
-------------------

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
Any ETA for the Mac OS X VOIP edition wallet?

Im waiting too. Dev is working on Linux and Mac Version. I guess soon.  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Any ETA for the Mac OS X VOIP edition wallet?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

★ VoIP Upcoming BETA Version: Addition of Traditional Phone Number to Phone Number Chat and Calling
But not have Traditional Phone number to Phone number Video Calls.
Use ANON KORE Address to Address for Video Calls.

★ COSTS: Free ANON KORE Address to Address Chat, Phone and Video Calls.
Traditional Calls are a charge yet to be determined.
Much Cheaper than Skype.

http://www.korecoin.org/

★  WHY USE KORE VoIP and PoBA  ★

Have a PRIVATE Chat, Conversation or Video Call?
Use the KORE Address to Address Feature providing
you the Security and Confidence of 100%
ANONYMOUS Non and Never Traceable Phone calls.

With KOREVoIP ANON Address to Address Calling you don't need to be a genius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAMiudVXQ0w

http://www.itworld.com/mobile-wireless/434462/secure-phones-find-17-cell-towers-unknown-origin

★  "Google in Bed with State Dept"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTV_Vz-Ur2M

Ever Wonder Why Microsoft paid $8.5 billion for Skype?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericjackson/2012/07/22/its-terrifying-and-sickening-that-microsoft-can-now-listen-in-on-all-my-skype-calls

"There is a huge opportunity for big and small Web/mobile
companies to champion true user privacy.  I’m willing to
bet that a huge proportion of users would opt for it if
truly given the choice in a clear and open manner,
instead of having the choice hidden from their view.

This latest back-door changing of the rules
by Microsoft is truly terrifying – and sickening."

COSTS: Free Address to Address Phone and Video Calls.
Regular calls are a charge yet to be determined.
Much Cheaper than Skype.
FYI-DEV has much experience as well as
connections in the VoIP market.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
At Bter you get 2 free votes per hour.  KORE is #19 we can do it!  Every hour click-click  Cheesy
https://bter.com/voting

KORE: KMXVAiWCSUFpzSnqs9uhfSxVdt6GdnMpJ9

Great Job on the Voting everyone!
 Smiley
Keep it up.
At Bter you get 2 free votes per hour.  KORE is #19 we can do it!  Every hour click-click  Cheesy
https://bter.com/voting

KORE: KMXVAiWCSUFpzSnqs9uhfSxVdt6GdnMpJ9

I cant vote. I made trades and i have few btc  Huh

If you spend all your bter points or whatever they are called you will need to trade again to get more. Just vote on the hour and don't spend the points.
Jump to: