Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 121. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
At Bter you get 2 free votes per hour.  KORE is #19 we can do it!  Every hour click-click  Cheesy
https://bter.com/voting

KORE: KMXVAiWCSUFpzSnqs9uhfSxVdt6GdnMpJ9

I cant vote. I made trades and i have few btc  Huh
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
At Bter you get 2 free votes per hour.  KORE is #19 we can do it!  Every hour click-click  Cheesy
https://bter.com/voting

KORE: KMXVAiWCSUFpzSnqs9uhfSxVdt6GdnMpJ9
Activity: 658
After this vacation weekend, I will work hard in this project.
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
An excerpt from theohyeah.com/kioskgarden

"Korecoin was chosen to back this economy because its built in and free encrypted VOIP technology has real application for kiosk neighborhoods in Detroit."

Brightmoor <3 KORE and our pop up economies are beginning to use it. 1 KORE = 1 coffee at our cafe. We like KORE at $1.

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

KORE VoIP DIRECTIONS

KoreCoin Windows - v2.2.9.1:VOIP-ALPHA
https://mega.co.nz/#!AcNXnSQD!4JGdFySEFyh8RMWPjMsoaYfCbpCTG4wilBU_afKsSNU

NEW, when you click the other "Call Buddy" it automatically registers you.
Other than that continue using the same setup process in the video etc. found below.

Video Tutorial for Direct Calling Only, Not using Buddy List:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzWDAnVEHoE&feature=youtu.be

OR, You can Follow the Listed Directions Below.

ALPHA is Testing Mode so Report all "NEW"  Bugs to Eurbids.

FYI:  If you Router supports UPNP you don't need to forward
the SIP Port 5060 manually, UPNP does the work for you.
If your Router doesn't support UPNP Then Voice will only work in one direction.
This means you have to forward the port 5060. Wink

STEPS: #1-3 for Direct and Buddy List Calling Setup - Use Direct Calling
1-Go to the "Receive Address Tab" and create a new address.
Label it however you like. Might makes sense to designate it your VoIP Address.

2-Right Click the Address and choose the bottom option "Set VoIP Account".

3-Go to "VoIP Calls" tab and click on the "REGISTER" box.

STEPS: #4 and #5 for Direct Calling Only:
4-Enter the Address you'd like to call in the "Direct Calling/IM" box near the bottom.
You will see two tiny boxes on the right. Click on the "Left Tiny Box" to dial.
(TO REGISTER ONLY:  Click the "Call Buddy" box)

5-Watch the "Call Status" box, You will see it say "Calling".
Whoever is Receiving the call has to accept the call by clicking "Answer Call"
that will show in the box above the "Call Status" box.

To hang up simply click "Hang Up".

i might add.
If you are in a region where internet is monitored by government and your ISP uses transparent proxy for content filtering, your wallet might not "connect" In order to make the wallet working, download "Pd Proxy"

what is transparent proxy : http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-transparent-proxy-server.htm
what is "Pd proxy" : http://www.pdproxy.com/index.htm

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Hey guys,

We´re working on the giveways ideas.

The general idea is to be fair and give a nice little amount to the winners.

Please share your ideas for it, it will be appreciated.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Is KORE the first moon to be found to made of gold?
 Cheesy
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
Mike I dont post much here but I do read the thread every now and then and always see you very active I know what efforts you are putting in. I personally believe in this coin and am waiting for updates that the koin developer has in mind. It should be a great coin. And once again I will try to do whatever I can to promote it.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
surprised to see kore so down. Came here to check what could be the problem any news?

Why is BTC Down?
Any news?
Seems the market sentiment has been an issue along with panic selling
and alts as well.
Personally I've been picking more up.

Mike not trying to down kore or anything. I am all for kore. Was just wondering cause even though btc was down we saw kore strong at 27000 satioshi. Btc is down due to alot of reasons the russian ban, paypal, dell, expdia etc acceptance and futures trading. See right now people are using btc to buy stuff from these retailers but they immediately dump for fiat eventually when more people start accepting it will rise. But we have to be patience. And I know I have to do the same with kore. Was just wondering if there was any news.

Just the usual negative sentiment by many supposedly supporting KORE.
Ask not what KORE can do for you but rather what YOU can do for KORE.
People sell for all sorts of reasons. Without seller input it's hard to tell.

So you think I supposedly support kore? I am friend of zain bro. And just to let you know go check hashtalk.org and search dmz241 and see how many times I have tried to get kore publicity. I have opened tickets at cryptsy if u need I will show u those too. Mike dont be know it all. Have I written anything bad on this thread about kore ever? I love the coin and have hooked on it since it was 10000satoshi its made me money and I am not about to bad mouth it. Its a long term coin I know it with excellent plans. I love the fact u guys keep the community involved. I was just asking if there was some rumor like last time when the website went down we saw a drop?

I meant the only news is ones dropping by supposedly supporting KORE
either knowingly or unknowingly spewing negativity and and at times utter BS.
You can find their posts in the last two pages....So no worries...

We appreciate your efforts in promoting KORE. It's a good example. Smiley
Please feel free to post about them on the thread so others
will be motivated to likewise get involved.
KORE is a real Community Project and the more we can encourage others
to reach out a little and get proactive the better.
It took me awhile before I got involved and it's awesome.

I do what I do because I want to. I don't have a title nor do I get paid
nor have I been given a private Bounty or expectation of one
though I am invested into the project.
Actually I believe in this project so much I've spent and loaned
my own money to support it in various ways. It's pretty cool
being involved in a Coin that's the real deal that can bring some actual changes.
Wish I could say more and please don't take it personal.
I'm just using this opportunity to get a little deeper.
 Smiley

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

So you think I supposedly support kore? I am friend of zain bro. And just to let you know go check hashtalk.org and search dmz241 and see how many times I have tried to get kore publicity. I have opened tickets at cryptsy if u need I will show u those too. Mike dont be know it all. Have I written anything bad on this thread about kore ever? I love the coin and have hooked on it since it was 10000satoshi its made me money and I am not about to bad mouth it. Its a long term coin I know it with excellent plans. I love the fact u guys keep the community involved. I was just asking if there was some rumor like last time when the website went down we saw a drop?

Kore has been falling in value since the alpha for the reasons mikemike stated above. The kore/btc maintained because btc was falling in value. Yes the kore/btc has recently fallen but bitcoin has also risen about this same time. Kore seems to have stabilized around $0.06 and if btc goes up more, then we will likely see Kore drop in the kore/btc chart temporarily. This does not mean it is losing value, it just means btc is going up so less btc will get you more coins for now. I see kore pushing well north of 30,000 satoshi in the coming weeks regardless of what btc does.

Speculation time:

KORE should be somewhere in the range of $0.25-$0.50 or at current prices 0.00076010-0.00153000 with the releases that have been planned.
surprised to see kore so down. Came here to check what could be the problem any news?

Why is BTC Down?
Any news?
and alts as well.

Mike not trying to down kore or anything. I am all for kore. Was just wondering cause even though btc was down we saw kore strong at 27000 satioshi. Btc is down due to alot of reasons the russian ban, paypal, dell, expdia etc acceptance and futures trading. See right now people are using btc to buy stuff from these retailers but they immediately dump for fiat eventually when more people start accepting it will rise. But we have to be patience. And I know I have to do the same with kore. Was just wondering if there was any news.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Why is BTC Down?
Any news?
and alts as well.

Why is BTC Down?
Any news?
and alts as well.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
No disrespect, I will just leave. Thanks!

Anytime you want to have an honest open conversation in person on Mumble or by PM just let me know.
We could talk in person using the KORE Wallet free feature but by the deceiving way
in which you conduct yourself something tells me you won't be able to get it working.
Take care.
legendary
Activity: 987
No disrespect, I will just leave. Thanks!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

snipped....

snipped...
Since Surly,
CryptoNick

You have no idea what you speak of.
How is it you trap KORE into a narrow frame of your mind and your business plan.
Very deceiving.

Please don't clog up our clean thread with reposts of your BS.

I actually like the concept, I just need to know more about the Koin and have questions and suggestions.

Take them PM then...or mumble
legendary
Activity: 987

snipped....

snipped...
Since Surly,
CryptoNick

How is it you trap KORE into a narrow frame of your mind and your business plan.
Very deceiving.

I actually like the concept, I just need to know more about the Koin and have questions and suggestions.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

snipped....

snipped...
Since Surly,
CryptoNick

Very deceiving.

Jump to: