Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 153. (Read 372334 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
I don't think that this is only a "coin", but a completely new reality, which combines high quality communication and monetary transactions in a encrypted and single solution.

Kore needs more exchanges to grow well and demonstrates its potential.

Yeah,all this project proves that korecoin is the best new think here to stay and do history...today many cheap coin added...eurbids we here to support you...we're here to support your revolution !!!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I don't think that this is only a "coin", but a completely new reality, which combines high quality communication and monetary transactions in a encrypted and single solution.

Kore needs more exchanges to grow well and demonstrates its potential.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Kore needs to grow... My Chinese friends want kore on a Chinese exchange...

Personally once KORE is better established I don't see why BTC-e could not list it also.

I am sure that Mintpal and Cryptsy will add Kore soon.

True.
KORE/DEV have now proven themselves sufficiently for those Exchanges.

I'm Disgusted with the bots on Bittrex as well as the Manipulated Order Book that varies
to encourage the general direction the bots want to go.

Personally once KORE is better established I don't see why BTC-e could not list it also.

I am sure that Mintpal and Cryptsy will add Kore soon.
Activity: 644
Guys has someone contact to mintpal? They should add KORE to the new Version!.. 0% fee will attract a bunch of volume to the exchange

Eurbids is well aware.

will Eurbids and the other KORE team members do POD ?

it would definitely boost additionally the confidence of investors in this coin .
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Guys has someone contact to mintpal? They should add KORE to the new Version!.. 0% fee will attract a bunch of volume to the exchange

Eurbids is well aware.
Activity: 308
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
What do we do to bring more to this community? Dev = Legit and I am sorry when I doubted him, Tech is real and functional yet the price is still very cheap. This community should grow without much publicity because of honesty and poof of product, this coin should be all over the main stream media as well as all crypto new sources on and offline. Yet Kore is back to the same 2-3 users here, there should be questions unless the alpha is just so perfect no one has any issues. What can we do to bring more attention?

Relax.
 Smiley

Just do what you can in other BTC groups etc to let people in on this unique opportunity.
So far it's been near perfect and expect as time goes by it will increase at the same "Deserved Rate"
as it has. Not hyped. Wink

Remember it's a moderated thread so most don't post they just are able to read with ease what's going on.

Read carefully:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8843735

I must have missed that post and this is better than any answer I ever expected. Thanks MikeMike
Activity: 206
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

PALA!,

We need you to put the KORE logo on that train!
IT's OK because it's also a rocket so it fits.
 Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
What do we do to bring more to this community? Dev = Legit and I am sorry when I doubted him, Tech is real and functional yet the price is still very cheap. This community should grow without much publicity because of honesty and poof of product, this coin should be all over the main stream media as well as all crypto new sources on and offline. Yet Kore is back to the same 2-3 users here, there should be questions unless the alpha is just so perfect no one has any issues. What can we do to bring more attention?

Relax.
 Smiley

Just do what you can in other BTC groups etc to let people in on this unique opportunity.
So far it's been near perfect and expect as time goes by it will increase at the same "Deserved Rate"
as it has. Not hyped. Wink

Remember it's a moderated thread so most don't post they just are able to read with ease what's going on.

Read carefully:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8843735
Kore will be Widely Adopted, it's a serious Long Term Coin.
Activity: 132
Activity: 308
Activity: 644
OMG guys I can't wait the new PoBanon... HOW BIG IS THIS TECHNOLOGY?

have not been 24 hours from the voip release and you already thing to the next feature ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

About PoBA maybe I need more time for release. I will update the community soon

does this PoBA takes some fee if I use it or will it be free ?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
OMG guys I can't wait the new PoBanon... HOW BIG IS THIS TECHNOLOGY?

have not been 24 hours from the voip release and you already thing to the next feature ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

About PoBA maybe I need more time for release. I will update the community soon

Give yourself plenty of time.
It's well worth the wait.
Jump to: